Love Fever?

Love Like This

Going back to their dorm, suddenly Park Bom thought why she feels like wanting a boyfriend?

***

2ne1 really are busy, they won several awards and have to perform so many times. Besides they have to practice every day and since they really are busy, her boyfriend request is still pending, no development at all. She also being so lonely, Jiyong didn’t came as always. Before he got girlfriend, he always coming to her, bring her lunch and sometime drop by to their practice room just to say hi but now, not anymore.  What does she expect? He got girlfriend already.

Big Bang in a rest for now, giving 2ne1 time to develop their career in Korean music industry. Even though they not busy but Jiyong was busy with her girlfriend. He going back and forth from Korea to Japan and didn’t even once contacted Park Bom.

She really feels losing somebody that important to her and now she getting close with 2ne1 members. Thanks to Jiyong for that.

 

Back from one of their live performance, Park Bom suddenly caught fever, she was shivering after their performance but no one knows she already have fever. The night before the performance, they were practicing quite late and ended almost dawn. She ended up didn’t get enough rest and caught fever.

Park Bom collapsed unconscious after the performance ended making a big commotion for a while but lucky Teddy were there and with help from others they safely send her to nearest medical centre.

Her fever is quite high and she been hospitalized and given a week leave to fully recovered. Park Bom lost some weight, she looking thin and slim but she really lost her appetite to eat.

It been 5 days Park Bom on leave to rest and she quite boring with nothing to do, she didn’t want to eat even her favorite, butter corn. She just eats some bread and sometime tries to vomit the food back. She keeps thinking about Jiyong, he didn’t even visit her while warded and now. She decided to go back to their dorm, Minzy keep pestering her to eat but she really is stubborn.

Worried about her unni, Minzy call TOP for a meeting.

Park Bom lazily lying at the couch watching TV when their house bell rang. Lazily, she got up and opens the door since Minzy already told her that she going to practice. To her shock, Jiyong was standing out the door holding a flower and some other things.

“Hi nuna, how are you feeling?” he asked concerned, Park Bom feel like crying and hugged him unconsciously. Jiyong were shocked.

After a while, Park Bom realizes and hurriedly apologizes and invited him in.

“Have your fever goes down nuna?” asking jiyong and put his hand at her forehead trying to feel the warmth. Park Bom smiling seeing him, she really happy that she finally meets him and the fact that he now concerning and taking care of her.

“I heard that you didn’t eat well?, you gotten thin now”

“Because you’re not with me” she mumbling something but Jiyong hardly heard

“You said something nuna?” he turned to her but Park Bom just shook her head. Jiyong gives her uncertain look, he heard her mumbling something just now.

“Now, I want you to eat” he showing her a bowl of porridge that he bring with him.

“I cook it special for you” he smiles watching her eating slowly. Waiting her to finished the food, Jiyong turned to the table and noticed a stack of medicine unopened and he almost yell

“Bom-ah! You didn’t eat your medicine??” Jiyong burst out his anger

“Why are you so reluctant to take your medicine? How will you getting better?” He really infuriated with her

Seeing Park Bom covering her ear made Jiyong feel more infuriated.

“Do you think the medicine is delicious to eat??!!” Park bom counter back.

Jiyong sighed, trying to cool down, he flick Park Bom forehead

“Have you ever eaten a corn flavor medicine? Just finish the porridge” ordered jiyong to the girl that pouting her lips cutely

He staying with her the whole day, making sure she swallows the medicine since he knows her better. She began to talk nonstop like they never met before but he admit the fact that they haven’t talk for almost 3 month.

***

“Unni“ Minzy run to her lovely sister, putting her hand at her forehead

“Are you feeling better unni?” park bom answer her with a nod.  

Minzy feel so happy inside, she can see Park Bom getting better because of the certain someone finally appear. Why unni haven’t realized her own feeling, minzy think by herself, it’s not that she hasn’t been in love before. Minzy taking glance at her unni that immersed with the movie. She called TOP oppa and TOP asked her to leave to house for a while because the doctor will come. She smiled relived.