The so called Girlfriend...

Love Like This

The so called girlfriend

Kiko would be coming to korea this week and jiyong want to utilize the chance. One in the bloody moon chance he got it utilized.

As tonight, YG Family will celebrate the birth of the first girl group in the company and its 2ne1 and Jiyong think that this is the most suitable time to introduce Kiko as his girlfriend. 2ne1 just finished recording and release their songs and the quite making bang in Korean music industry. Of course they’re different than the other girl group and to add their vocal is awesome, especially the only one, Park Bom. Jiyong smile faded and sigh. He just remember that he gonna get a girlfriend.

Park Bom was really happy as she can meet up with Jiyong tonight at their celebration party. She looking forward to meet him as she hasn’t sees him for almost a month. Wearing her new outfit, suits her 2ne1 style she excitedly waiting for the moment.

The club really is merrier, they rent it special for celebrating 2ne1 debut. 2ne1 girls already there when Big Bang members entering the club. Park Bo try to find Jiyong but she can’t see him anywhere.

As soon as their entering the club, TOP that aware of Jiyong plans taking glance at Park Bom that keep looking around, trying to spot Jiyong. TOP sighed, “isn’t Jiyong making wrong decision?’ he wondering.

TOP and the other member walk towards the girls,

“Congratulations for successfully debut” They congratulate them and shaking hands, TOP look at Park Bom,

“Congrats nuna, it’s your long awaited dreams” and Park Bom like always, smiling brightly. Park Bom eyes seem asking where the hell Jiyong is but she just said ‘thank you’.

Big Bang and 2ne1 members were chatting happily while the deejay playing their songs and they were having drink when Jiyong come holding hand with a girl. Seeing Jiyong face, automatically Park Bom happy face become happier and lightens up.

“Hi, what’s up, 2ne1” he still doing their sign,

“Congratulations for debuting” he congratulate them

“Heres my present, I’m going to introduce the love of my life to you all today” Jiyong smile brightly

“She is my girlfriend, Kiko,”

All 2ne1 members shocked and

“The rumors are indeed true oppa?? Minzy shriek out and they making noises, Park Bom frowned a little and then try to mixed up with them teasing Jiyong.

Park Bom POV

I saw his face and I know that my face lighten up because I’m happy to see him after such a long time didn’t meet him. I have so many things to share with him, about our debuted and how I performed with the girls and everything I want him to know and my smile board to my eyes.

But my big smile lost when I saw him holding hands with someone I barely know, isn’t she Kiko? And my heart ached in a shock. So the rumors are true after all?

The other girls also shocked and Minzy shriek out and to tell the truth, I am also. I didn’t had idea that he really dating the Japanese model and he didn’t tell me anything even though we are so called best friends, or it is only me to think that we are best friends?

I don’t know why my heart ached so much, it is hurts? But why? Is it because he didn’t tell me? My mind going back and forth. Now I feel like crying but I try to hold the tears and keep myself busy teasing him together with 2ne1 member.

TOP POV

He has been observing Park Bom as soon as Jiyong and Kiko stepped in the club. He can see her face lighten up as soon as she saw his face, but the joy in her face faded away when she saw him holding hand with a girl.

 TOP can’t read her reaction afterwards because she smile and laughing again joining her members teasing Jiyong and Kiko but something feel wrong, why Park Bom eyes look watery? Is it her contact lens or she holding her tears?

They are busy teasing the new declared couple as TOP suddenly felt someone was missing. Looking at the right, he saw Park Bom looking down holding a glass of juices. The music played loudly but she so deep on thinking. Is she sad learning jiyong had girlfriend already?

TOP approaches her but she didn’t even aware her surroundings.  

“nuna, what are you thinking about? Why are you spacing out? Is your ship calling for you already?” TOP trying to cheer her up, he can see the happy light on her face is no more.

“What?” Park Bom trying to be cheerful,

“I’m not alien like you” she said and walks away.

Later on that night, 2ne1 sing almost all of their songs and Park Bom obviously trying hard to sing well.