Free Day

Her Twisted Love Story (semi-hiatus)

Chaemin's POV

 

I was having the best sleep in weeks when I heard the loud noise coming outside. I grumbled and opened the door. “YAH! SHIN YOONJI! LOW THAT DOWN!” I yelled. 

This was the promised free day of JYP. Instead of going out, we just decided to stay at the dorm. It’s not like we were allowed to go out. I wanted to sleep, but seems that my partner had other plans. She was watching her Harry Potter DVDs again. 

When I didn't hear that much noise, I went back to my bed and hugged my pillows. So fluffy. I was about to drift to dreamland when Yoonji knocked on the door.

“Oy, Kim Chaemin! Wanna eat lunch?” Yoonji poked her head in. I sat up with wide eyes. “IT'S NOON ALREADY?!” she nodded. I scrambled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After the long bath, I wore some comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen. “Are we gonna order or eat out?” I asked. Yoonji took out the orange juice and shut the fridge. She shrugged. “What do you want? We can call for some chicken.” “Okay~” 

After a while, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and took our orders. I shut the door and sat down on the couch. Yoonji started putting out the foods. Suddenly, I had an idea. I went inside my room and took one DVD on my shelf. I the player and slipped the CD in.

Giggling, I sat back on the couch. 

“What's so funny?” Yoonji asked. 

“Nothing~” I replied clicking the play button. The loud scream of fans filled our dorm. Yoonji jumped in her seat and glared at the TV. “Super Show again?!”

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

 

Two and a half hours later, we were still seated on the couch, watching the concert. I was smiling and singing along. I was too engrossed on the video to hear Yoonji's scream.

“YAH!” 

I was still in a trance when I faced her. I sighed. “Donghae is so handsome~” 

“How many times have you said that?” she muttered, then turned her attention back to the concert. 

“GEE! I LIKE THIS!” She cheered. I rolled my eyes. Of course she does. She liked teasing Donghae wearing that ribbon and how he sings. 

“WAAAAH~ YOONHAEEE!” she grinned. I rolled my eyes again. Don't get me wrong though; have you seen a not so possessive fan? Thought so. >:)

“Yah, make fun of Heechul!” I growled. 

She struck her tongue out and made a face. “Heechul sunbae fits that position. Look at him! Kyeopta~” 

I fell silent. It was actually true. Kim Heechul was way, way, prettier than most female idols.

“Chae~” Yoonji suddenly called. 

“Hmm?” I answered not taking my eyes away from the screen.

“Donghae looks like a fish. Have you noticed that?” 

I blinked then laughed. Of course, I have. He's a cute one in fact. Finally, the concert finished. Yoonji stood up and fished the DVD out. She handed it to me and entered another DVD.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Your video, drooling.” She said with a straight face. 

“Ha ha. Funny.” 

As soon as the DVD played, I found myself snorting. What would you expect? It was AADBSK3. One of her favorites. I started to watch with her. But then, my mind replayed when we were trainees. Funny how we can be friends with them anytime, but we still kept on spazzing. Life of a fangirl. Never easy.