Prologue : Day & Night

Her Twisted Love Story (semi-hiatus)

Beads of sweat were slowly dripping down from the two girls' face. The choreographer stopped the music and eyed the two girls in front of her.

They were panting and obviously, tired. Choreographer Kim sighed and handed the two girls their towels. "It'll be a blast. I'm sure." she mused. The two girls looked up and curiously blinked at her. She couldn't help but chuckle. "I mean your comeback. D&N has been gaining lots of attention lately. You two are the first duo here in JYP. So let's call it a day and you girls rest, arasso?" Choreographer Kim smiled. 

The two girls grinned and nodded. They were about to stand up when Choreographer Kim stopped them. "On second thought.. Let's chat."

"WHAT?! UNNIE YOU JUST ANNOUNCED A FREE TIME!" Yoonji whined. She was the other half of D&N. Chaemin shook her head and elbowed her. "I'm just curious how you guys passed the auditions, how was it like." Choreographer Kim shrugged. Without a choice they sat down and started telling her their stories.

"It was spring way back then. Chaemin and I planned which entertainment we would audition for." Yoonji started.

"We were suppose to go for SM entertainment, but when we saw the crowd we backed out." Chaemin laughed at the memory.

"Then we headed to JYP. It wasn’t part of the plan, really. But luck must be on our side, we got in." Yoonji snickered.

"Whoa. You got in just like that?" Choreographer Kim asked. 

"Not really.. It was a long process, but after a week, we got a call from JYP himself and he told as to become trainees." Choreographer Kim nodded and asked, "How did you girls end up in D&N? And to think you both are friends too."

"This feels like an interview." Chaemin giggled. "Well, it was JYP who planned it out. He saw how we were inseparable. Then finally, he gave us the name. At first, we were a bit uncomfortable with the name but we got used to it."

"And his reason is pretty legit too." Yoonji added.

"I remember it stands for Day and Night, right? Day is Chaemin because of her bubbly and bright personality. And Night is you, Yoonji.. Er, I really don't know the reason." Choreographer Kim meekly smiled.

"It's because she's a Cassiopeia." Chaemin snorted. 

"Cassiopeia? Oh! I know! DBSK fan! Oh that's why." 

"Yep. That's how D&N were formed." a voiced popped out of nowhere. Three heads turned to his way. Park Jinyoung stood up from the bench and grinned at the girls.

"He was there?!" the D&N girls asked in unison. 

"As if you saw a ghost. Anyways, Yoonji and Chaemin, you better rest now. Your comeback is coming soon. Tomorrow, free day. Do whatever you want." JYP announced.

Yoonji perked up. "We can actually go out?!" 

"No. Stay in your dorm. Entertain your selves." 

"Bummer." Yoonji mumbled. 

"Get going now. Get lots of rest." JYP grinned and pushed them out of the dance studio. Without a choice, they took their bags and stepped out of JYP building. 

Choreographer Kim smiled. “Oh, those kids.”