Meeting You

Her Twisted Love Story (semi-hiatus)

I trudged back to the dance studio, only to be faced by a sweaty 2PM. I blinked at them then shuffled my way to Yoonji. “Yah, what are they doing here?” I hissed.

“They went here. Said they were bored. YAH! JUNHO!” Yoonji answered. I sighed and pulled my most serious expression on. “Yoon, let’s talk.”

“About what?” 2PM asked in unison.

I whipped my head around and glared at all of them.  “I mean it, guys. Out.” I growled.

“Waaee? Are you pregnant?” Junho asked.

“WHAT THE HELL, LEE JUNHO! I’M NOT PREGNANT!” I screeched.

“Then let us join.” Junho pouted like a little kid. I rolled my eyes. Nice try. But I won’t fall for that aegyo.

“Fine. Yoon, let’s go.” I dragged Yoonji out of the dance studio and went to the music room. I locked the door and faced Yoonji.

“Sup?” she asked.

“Dude, JYP is tormenting me.” I whined.

“Huh? How come?” she asked.

“He wants me to be in a relationship!”

Yoonji’s eyes almost bugged out but it quickly disappeared. “THAT’S AWESOME!”

I mentally smacked myself. Of course she would react this way. Aish.

“Dude! You only I only like Donghae.” I sighed.

“Chill. Is it with those EXO kids?” she asked. I nodded. She didn’t reply, instead, she just patted me on my shoulder.

“It’s okay. I won’t be that bad. I’ll be with you~”

I blew a raspberry. I couldn’t do something now, can I?

----------------------

We went back to the dorm earlier than usual since JYP wanted me to prepare for the so called “date” with Baekhyun. So Yoonji dropped me off at the restaurant. I saw JYP sitting on the tables and approached him.

“Glad you came!” JYP grinned. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him. I took out my phone and started playing some games. Time, please come by fast. Please.

I guess my request was granted and I felt JYP stand up. I looked up and surely, I saw him. My "boyfriend" to be. I shuddered at the thought.

 

 “Hello, sajangnim.” Baekhyun bowed. They chatted for a while then JYP tapped my shoulder. “I’ll be going ahead then! You guys enjoy!” he grinned.

“You’re leaving me here?!” I yelped.

“It’s not a date now there are 3 people, right?” he waved and dashed out of the door. I sighed and sat back on the chair. I looked up on Baekhyun and caught him staring back at me. I felt my cheeks burn and looked away. He pulled the chair out and sat across me.

I could sense the awkwardness in the air, but didn’t mind it. I just continued to text on my phone, not noticing Baekhyun was staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. He blinked but then shook his head. I sighed and puffed my cheeks. Oh great.

 

[A/N: short chapter! I'm sorry! I was away for two weeks and was lazy. Sorry. I'll update more. :) ]