Dinner

Her Twisted Love Story (semi-hiatus)

“What do you want to eat?” Baekhyun asked after a while. I shrugged. I heard a soft sigh coming out from him. I looked up and, I swear to myself. Baekhyun’s eyes were nice. We looked at each other for quite some time, then I looked away. I cleared my throat.

“Just order anything. “ I said and continued on playing on my phone.

“Are you always like this?” he asked.

I stopped playing on my phone and looked up at him again. His eyes weren’t filled with that friendly vibe anymore. It was like.. like he was mad.

“What like this?”

“Acting like a .” He stated.

I stopped. He called me a . A freaking !

“Well, maybe I am.” I smirked and stood up.

“Yah. Lee Chaemin!” he called out. I halted and glared at him.

“It’s KIM Chaemin, you ! Get it right!” I sneered and walked out of the door, which was awfully a bad idea. The moment I stepped out of the door, flashes of camera blinded my eyes.

.

“Who’s that?”

“KIM CHAEMIN! OF D&N!”

“Who’s that guy behind him?”

“Boyfriend?!”

Before I could dash out, someone pulled me back inside. I was face to face with Baekhyun. I gulped and quickly looked away. He cleared his throat and tugged on my arm. I raised an eyebrow.

“What are you? 5?” I scoffed.

“You got caught, sunbae.” He grinned. But, I swear. I could hear the mocking tone in his voice. Great. First meeting, and I already want to kill him.

“Yeah, whatever.” I rolled my eyes and took out my phone. Some dinner this was. Betting things won’t go smoothly for us. I shook my head and placed the phone on my ear.

“Yoonji-ah!” I wailed.

“What? Dinner is done already?” she asked with a muffled voice.

“Can you take me home?” I said, taking a glance at Baekhyun, who was busy with his phone as well. Some audible noises could be heard from her line. “Yah, what are you doing there?” I asked.

“Nothing! Okay! I’ll go pick you up then, see ya!” she said and hunged up. I blinked and shook my head.  When I looked up, I saw Baekhyun face to face with me. My eyes widened a bit and I quickly backed away. He laughed and shook his head. I could kill this guy now.

After a minutes, Yoonji came and took me home. I slumped on the passenger seat and sighed in frustration. She turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

“I guess you don’t like him.” She announced, while laughing. Some dinner that was.