Back in each other’s Arms

Distance is never a reason

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

May 1, 2012

 

“Good to be going back” I said as soon I sat on the plane waiting for it to leave in China. Today I’m going back to Korea to continue F(x) activities. We all still are waiting for our comebacks this year. I hope it would be too soon.

 

A while ago I just text Nichkhun and my members saying that I’m heading back to Korea today and they cant really wait for us to meet again. I expect so many stories that my members will tell me. For Nichkhun, I think we cant meet this day maybe next time if we are free.

 

“Please fasten your seatbelt, we’re now leaving and heading to Korea. Sit back and relax” The pilot said so I do what he said. Sit back and relax.

 

I’m so excited to sleep to take a nap so I just read some magazines to cure my boredom on the plane while my manager who is sitting next to me is asleep.

 

At the airport…

 

“Hello Korea” I said to my mind and inhale exhale. Good to be back here again. They were not so many fans waiting because they didn’t know that I’m going back today. But its okay its not too crowded that’s why we leave in the airport quick and now we’re on our way to SM Company to report.

 

At the Company…

 

We head straight to the office.

 

“Welcome back to Korea, Victoria” Lee Soo Man said to us.

 

“Thank you, Its good to be back” I said to him with all my heart. He is the reason why I’m standing on the stage. I’m very thankful for him

 

We just chit-chat but not that long since he said that I need to rest because all he knows that I do have schedules tomorrow.

 

Schedules tomorrow. Wow. Work again. Its okay, I’m enjoying what I’m doing and its my choice to be a celebrity form the start. No going back. I started this so I’ll need to endure it.

 

On my way back to the van to go to our dorm…

 

“Victoriaaaaaaaaa…you’re back” Super junior members, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin said

 

“Oppa, yeah I’m back. Good to see you again” I said happily to them.

 

“So how was your filming?” Leeteuk Oppa said, the very caring leader said

 

“Well, It went really well. Its my debut as an actress so I really really really worked hard in it”

 

“Oh, we cant wait to watch it.” Sungmin Oppa said

 

“You haven’t fall in love with Calvin?” Donghae said then Eunhyuk slapped his shoulder and said

 

“Ya! You idiot? She really loves Nichkhun”

 

“Hahaha, Oppa! Oh. Manager is waiting for me. Gotta go. Good to see you again” Then I gave them a bow a way to express my sincere greetings to them.

 

At the dorm..

 

As soon as I opened the door. “I’m BACK” I said happily and excited but to my surprised. The lights were off and I guess no one here. They are all busy.

 

I the lights

 

“Surprise” They all said and they even bought party poppers and anything just to celebrate my arrival. How sweet of them.

 

“You surprised me. I miss you guys” I said then they all run to me and “Group Hug”

 

Tonight, we enjoyed. But we cant celebrate all night long because we all have schedules tomorrow.

 

Now, I just freshen up ad now laying in my bed with my phone.

 

I send a text to Nichkhun

 

To:Yeoba-yah Pabo

 

         Good Evening, Yeobo. I’m sorry I haven’t text you the time I arrived because we went straight to SM. Oh! The girls made me a surprised party and I really enjoyed it. How bout you? Your going to china tomorrow? If your asleep. Goodnight Text me okay. Love you

 

“Send” I think he is asleep now. Better go to sleep too.

 

As I was about to sleep. My phone rang and of course Its Khun.

 

“Yeobo-yah” I said as soon I picked it up

 

“Yeobooooooooooooooo” he said “I miss you”

 

“Miss you too. How come I just came back from China and tomorrow you will be the one going there” I said with a sad tone

 

“Hey, Don’t worry. I’m only there for a performance. Don’t worry also because I’m not going to find any Chinese girls cause you’re the only Chinese girl for me. Hahaha” he said teasingly just to lighten up my mood

 

“Okay, I’ll keep your words. Haha. Are we going to meet?” I asked

 

“Mmm. Good idea. My family will be here on the 5th, How bout we should have dinner with them?” he said and asked me

 

“What a good idea, I miss them also. Oh! I forgot Mom is also going to be here on the 3rd. What a good timing. Lets fix that dinner okay” I answered him excitedly

 

“And on the 3rd Its your Mom’s birthday right? I’m so excited to the dinner. Cant wait, oh your tired I guess. Goodnight Yeobo. Love you. Talk you tomorrow?”

 

“Okay just call me, Goodnight. You also sleep now you have a flight tomorrow. Love you. Bye” then we ended the call.

 

Goodnight everyone. I promise I will do well again here in Korea, 

 

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

May 2, 2012

 

2pm will be going to China today because we are invited to do a performance on an award ceremony there and it will be our first time to attend a show or something like that in China. It’s a good opportunity to risen our popularity more there.

 

We are now on our way to the airport. And tiring to say after our performance tonight tomorrow morning will be heading here again in Korea.

 

“Hyung, Victoria arrived yesterday right?” Wooyoung asked me

 

“Oh, that means she’s here for a long period of time?” Taecyon asked me

 

“We’re texting each other” Chansung blurted out

 

“What?” I said shocked

 

“Just kidding. Hahahaha”

 

“Way to go Chansung-ah” Junsu said to him and they gave each other hi-5

 

“Oh yes, She’s here to continue f(x) activities and preparing to debut in Japan soon”

 

“Good for them” Junho said

 

“Yes, good for them” I said

 

After that conversation. I decided to text Victoria

 

To: Yeobo-yah Qian

 

         We’re on our way to the airport. Have a nice day. Don’t hurt yourself, okay. Love you

 

“Send”

 

The van was so noisy. Full of conversation. Jokes. Teasing each other. I love this kind of atmosphere. Its very relaxing, no stress no pressures. 

 

Few minutes have passed “We’ve arrived” Manager said to us. Indicating that we are now at the airport.

 

We went straight to the plane so that we cant attract attentions of people if we stay outside. That is why we are now on our seats and wooyoung is beside me.

 

“Khun-Hyung, Just wake me if we are about to land okay. I know you wont sleep”

 

“Okay, I’m going to read magazines”

 

Then the other boys are relaxing. As I expected, Chansung, Junho are sleeping also. Taecyon is reading on his I-pad and Junsu is listening to music I guess.

 

Not long enough. The plane leaves and we are now heading to China.

 

In China…

 

The airport was so crowded. We need do many Marshalls just to pass. But some fans are hurt because of stampede. I think. Every time we land on different places its all like this. Some are hurt. I just wish next time no one gets hurt.

 

The performances went well. We do some interviews to the press. We answered some of their questions diligently so on and so on. I’m so careful to answer questions that are for me because they would ask me who’s my ideal type or what do I think of Chinese girls. Well literally I cant answer  The one I love is a Chinese girl so I love Chinese girls. I cant do that. Its not yet the right time.

 

After our performances we went straight to the hotel, have a rest and tomorrow we’re heading back to Korea to work. To finish or schedules. We’re so tired that we went straight to bed tonight.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

May 3, 2012

 

Today my Mom will arrive because she wanted to celebrate her birthday here with me in Korea. I miss her so much.

 

“Qian”

 

“Mom, Happy Birthday”

 

We had this mother daughter hug as soon as we met. I decided to take her at the mall. Have a great time with her. Only us.

 

I want to buy things she wanted because all of my hard works are for them. I am very thankful for my parents in having me born here in this world without them I don’t know where I am.

 

After strolling around the mall. We decided to eat

 

“Mom, what do you want to eat?”

 

“Anything good”

 

Then I bring her to a restaurant in which we always eat. Actually Nichkhun is the first one to bring me here then I invited my members and the last time I ate here was with Khun, Jo Kwon and Gain.

 

I’m the one who ordered our food since my Mother can’t read Korean that much. I decided the food we usually ordered.

 

While waiting for the food Mom asked me

 

“So How’s you and Khun? He greet me this morning we talked through the phone but not that long since he was on the plane that time.”

 

“Oh! Really? Still the same, still in-love. Haha, Mom the day after tomorrow. Lets have dinner with Khun’s family since they will be here tomorrow.”

 

“Okay, I cant wait to meet them.”

 

Not long after our food came. Mom was so happy that the food we ate was very good. She told me that she wanted to go back again before she leaves. She wanted to try another food.

 

“Lets go home?” She asked me after I finished paying the bill

 

On our way to the hotel we’re she’s staying…

 

“So you have schedule tomorrow?”

 

“Yes Mom, I do, I will just attend The Voice Of Korea a show. It wont be long, Why?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“After that, lets look around, I will text you after the show and I’ll meet you up.”

 

We’ve arrived to the hotel. I cant stay with her tonight because I will go to the company today to know my schedules for this week.

 

“Goodnight me, happy birthday, I love you”

 

“Goodnight too Qian, I really enjoyed today, see you tomorrow”

 

Then I hugged and gave her a kiss.

 

I went straight to the company to know my schedules and went to the dorm to rest. Before I go to sleep I texted my Mom

 

To: Mom

         Happy Birthday Ma, Love you, Thank you for everything. Goodnight. See you tomorrow

 

Then I also send Nichkhun text

 

To:Yeoba-yah Pabo

         How was your day, wish you had a nice day too. I spent my time with Mom. Tomorrow I have a schedule. Oh by the way, our dinner? Just text us where do we eat okay. Love you. See you.

 

“Send”

 

I didn’t wait for any reply because I expect that they are now resting from a very tiring day. Just like me.

 

March 4, 2012

 

The voice of Korea contestants is really awesome. Even my eyes have tears but I wont allow it to fall. Krystal who is beside me is really speechless. Today its all my schedule but  we need to practice for Super Junior concert in Japan. We will be performing there because very soon we will be debuting in Japan so SM thinks it will be a good opportunity. And that is one of the reasons why we aren’t attending the Dream Concert.

 

         The practice really went well. How I miss singing and dancing to our songs these past 4 months. Because all I did was to act and memorize scripts.

 

Now we’re heading back to the dorm. We’re so tired. The van was so quiet due to an intense practice today. What a really tiring day. I opened my I-pad just to cure my sleepiness. I don’t want to sleep here in the van so I decided to browse news and pictures.

 

I read news from China, Opened my messages Then news in Korea, then something caught my attention. Nichkhun’s New Cf BTS. We already talked about his co-star there. Actually I already met that actress in MBC Building I think months passed. She is a nice girl,

 

I decided to watch the BTS Video. I Just love the Manner Hands of Nichkhun. He told me the day he films that he will really be careful.

 

Then here comes the interview to the both of them. Nichkhun didn’t tell about it so much because I don’t want to be the kind of girlfriend that is asking all the things he is doing for the day. I trust him so much.

 

Then the interviewer asked Nichkhun about his ideal type

 

“If you would say another Girl from a girl group I would really be mad at you” I said to the screen as if he can hear me. Good thing the girls are sleeping.

 

“Hmm. Soo Ae” What, who is that. I haven’t heard her name yet.

 

I’m not Mad at him because I’m doing the same thing. My ideal type is Song Seung Hun so I think its okay for him to say an actress. I decided to browse some picture of the girl

 

“She’s pretty, I don’t know why Khun chose her, I will call him before I sleep” I said to myself

 

“Unnie, Who are you talking to” Luna said

 

“Oh nothing, Wake up now. We’ve arrived. Lets go now. So you can sleep in the bed, Your back will hurt”

 

Then the members went straight to there dorm. We are not that hungry since we ate in the company. I take a shower then relaxing at my bed. I get my phone and dialed Nichkhun’s Number

 

“Khuuuuuuuuuun”

 

“Yeobo, How was your day?”

 

“mmm, So so so so tired, you?”

 

“Same with us”

 

“Oh, Khun I watched your BTS in a CF. hmm, Do you wanna say something?” I asked him straight.

 

“Cf?.... Oh Its skin CF. I already talked to you about it right. No kiss scene.”

 

“I know, I have a question who is your ideal type?” I imitate the voice or tone of the interviewer

 

“Oh, that! Hahaha. Are you jealous?” he asked me and laughing a bit

 

“No, I’m not. Khun… Song Seung Hun is really handsome”

 

“I know, Soo Ae is pretty too” he said I don’t know of he just taking revenge on me. “But Song Qian is the prettiest aside from my Mom”

 

“Hahaha, Thank you. You know that Your also the most handsome for me aside from Song,… Song Qian’s Father hahaha”

 

“I love you, Oh I know your tired already, You can now sleep. See You on the 6th. Cant wait. Haha. Love you. Goodnight”

 

“I love you too, Goodnight, thank you for understanding, Bye” Then I ended the call. I look at my Phone wallpaper of Khun and Me. How thankful I am that I met him and be a part of his life. Now I think I know Nichkhun’s feeling whenever I say Song Seung Hun is my ideal type. From now on I will not say my ideal type or tell any names as long as I can on an interview.