Super Moon

Distance is never a reason

 

Nichkhun’s POV

May 5, 2012

These past few days, we’ve been shooting and performing non-stop and it’s a bit tiring but its okay since we are enjoying it.

 

Today my family will arrive here and I’m so excited, we are so excited. The last time 2pm members saw my family was the Hands Up Asia tour in Thailand so its really been a long time.

 

I expect that Mom brings something to be eaten by my members because they really love Thai foods.

 

I cant welcomed them in the airport because I might get the attention of the people so I decided just to visit them in the hotel later.

 

Hours Later…

 

Ring..ring..ring…

 

“Hello Ma”

 

“Khun, we’re in the hotel already, what time are you gpoing here?”

 

“Hmm. After our filming so it would be around 7 pm. I think.”

 

“Okay see you then. Cherleen is excited”

 

“Tell her I’m excited too. Okay Ma, gonna hang up, bye”

 

“Bye, see you later”

 

Then we ended the call.

 

We’ve arrived at the hotel around 7 as expected my members are so excited about the things Mom bought for them. We have this happy conversation all of us.

 

Then the night was about to end and we needed to go now to the dorm. Before we leave…

 

“Oh, Mom, Tomorrow night Lets have dinner with Victoria and her mom”

 

“That would be nice”

 

“Victoria-unnie, I miss her so much” Cherleen said

 

“But I think I cant come tomorrow evening since I need to meet someone” Nichan said

 

“Hmm. Who would that be..” I “Okay, just us”

 

“I’m so excited” Cherleen said giggling and smiling

 

“Relax, you will meet her tomorrow, okay, as of now we need to levae already”

 

“Okay, See you tomorrow. Just give us a call on where or what are your plans” Mom said to me as she bid farewell to us and my members.

 

We gave her all a kiss and a hug same goes to my dad who seems so tired today.

 

While on our way to the dorm. My members are so full because of the food they ate in the hotel.

 

“Hyung, Really really thanks to your mom. We are so full” Chansung said

 

“I can see that, look at Taec and Junsu. Hahaha” They all turned there heads to Taecyon and Junsu who is asleep because of so much food they ate a while ago

 

As soon we reached the dorm. My members went straight to the bathroom. For me, I freshen up and decided to sleep because I’m too excited for tomorrows dinner.

 

I open my laptop while on my bed and saw a news stating that Supermoon will be seen on earth tomorrow Whoa.  A good timing for our dinner.

 

After browsing some news and Pictures and Updates.

 

I text Victoria

 

To:Yeoba-yah Qian

         Good evening, Had a nice day? Well, My family was so excited about the dinner tomorrow especially Cherleen. So I’ll just text you the restaurant and we’ll meet there? No need to reply me tonight if you’re already tired. Just rest. See you tomorrow. Goodnight and Love you.

 

“Send” I put my phone on the table beside me. Turned off the lamp and will now sleep.

 

As I was about to close my eyes my phone had received a text from Victoria.

 

From: Yeoba-yah Qian

         Oh! I cant wait for tomorrow. Just finished our practice and well we’re on our way to the dorm. Okay, just text me the restaurant’s address and we’ll meet there since I need to go to Mom first. Goodnight. Love you. Sleep well.

 

I didn’t expect that they just finished practicing and its almost 11:00 pm.

 

To: Yeobo-yah Qian

         What! Its so late that you just finished practicing, have you eaten yet? I’m going to Lee Soo Man. Hahaha. Please take care of yourself. Okay, Need to sleep now. Goodnight. See You. Love you

 

I just send it and closed my eyes and my mind welcomed me to a dreamland.

 

May 6, 2011

 

Hours before our dinner.

 

“I’m going to have a dinner tonight with my family and Victoria so I’m going back late I think” I said to my members since we just arrived at the dorm after finishing our practice in the company.

 

“Ooooohh.” They all said

 

“Enjoy” Junsu said

 

“Don’t forget to bring food back” Chansung said

 

“Right, for all of us” Wooyoung said

 

“Okay, I will. I’m going to get ready okay, See you later” I said then went straight to my room to get ready.

 

Victoria already know where to go because I texts her this morning about the time and place. I decided to have a dinner at restaurant. I already made a reservation table for all of us. The good thing in the restaurant is that there are rooms that you can have dinner, there ae tables inside and some have a private restroom. I booked the room that has a private restroom so that no one can see us. I then now text Victoria. She said that she is now going to her mom.

 

To: Yeoba-yah Qian

         Please be careful when going to the restaurant so no one sees us okay. Haha, See you.

 

Now its my time to go to my family so that we can now go to the restaurant before Victoria and her mom will come. I already informed them hat I will wait them in the car and I don’t need to come up to there room.

 

“I’m so excited to meet again Victoria Unnie I miss her so much” Cherleen said as  soon she sat in her seat in the car. As he said Nichan didn’t come because of his meeting with a friend.

 

“Me too, cant wait to meet her mom” Mom said

 

The drive didn’t take that long since its night so the cars are less We’ve arrived at the restaurant and carefull went inside.

 

“Wow, this place is nice” Cherleen said

 

“Its really nice Khun” Dad said

 

“Thank you, oh Victoria is on their way she just text me”

 

Dad and Mom who are examining the place is now at the window. The view is great because you can see the moon.

 

“Its supermoon later right? I read it in the news” Dad said

 

“Yes, they said the size of the moon is biiger than its usual size” Mom then said

 

“Really? I haven’t read news this past few days” Cherleen said who went to there side as well as me to have the view of the moon

 

Then suddenly a knocked came. We all turned our heads to the door and a two pretty lady came in

 

“Good evening, Sorry we’re a bit late” Then Victoria bowed to us. Cherleen went straight to her and hugged her

 

“Unnie I miss you so much”

 

“Me too,”

 

Then Victoria’s Mom hugged My mother because they already met  back so they know each other same goes to Dad.

 

“Its been a long time” Mom said to Victoria’s Mother

 

“Same to you Its really been a long time but you’re still beautiful and young than ever” Then we all laugh because of our cobersation.

 

“Lets have a sit now okay, and Khun lets order” My dad said

 

“Oh, I already order. Don’t worry its nice. The most delicious foods” I said while we sit down. My dad pulled a chair for my mother while I pulled first the chair of Victoria’s Mother and next to Victoria. For Cherleen. She can do it herself. Haha. Just kidding. I helped her too.

 

Not long enough before our conversation becomes deeper and before my face and Victoria becomes so red because of teasing the food came.

 

They give a taste to the food while looking at them. I’m so nervous do they love it or what.

 

My dad and Mom looked at me with a serious face “Its delicious”

 

It such a relief they loved it.

 

“I loved it” Victoria’s Mom said

 

“Its nice really” Victoria and Cherleen said

 

“Whoa, I’m so nervous bout the food if you will love it or not” I said

 

“Hahaha, so you’re more nervous bout the food compared to our dinner, P’Khun?” Cherleen said

 

“Your right, now I can breathe. Lets enjoy the food” I said. Then now we ate it with a happy face. Knowing that we really enjoy the dinner.

 

We enjoy our appetizer and main coursed then we are now for our last stop which is the dessert.

 

Then suddenly…

 

“So when will we hear wedding bell from you” Mom asked. Victoria and I choked from the dessert. We’re shy to that question

 

“Qian-ah, Your blushing” Victoria’s Mom said

 

“P’Khun, your ears are Red, yieee” Cherleen said

 

Victoria and I are speechless that we cant even looked at the eyes.

 

“Mom, we’re too young but Don’t worry soon” Then I looked at Victoria who is avoiding my eyes “Right, Vic”

 

“huh? Hahahaha, I will remember your words”

 

“I hope it would be too soon, you know we’re getting old. And we want………” Victoria’s Mom didn’t finished iher words because Mom continue

 

“Grandchildren”

 

Then again, Victoria and I are getting awkward because of the topic. We didn’t answer it we just smiled at it.

 

The evening are getting deeper and we need now to go to our respective places. We are in a one car. All of us. And my family are the first who go tothere hotel since it’s the nearest.

 

“Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Khun, Lets do this again next time” Mom said

 

“Right, lets make it happen again” Victoria’s Mom said

 

“Hahaha, Okay, Going up now. Goodnight to all of you” Then Mom kissed and hugged Victoria and her mother while I did the same to my family. We bid goodbye to them since they were leaving tomorrow.

 

We head to Victoria’s Mom Hotel…

 

“Goodbye, Had a great night. Next time again, Promise me you two. Goodnight” Then we nodded and gave her a hugged and kissed

 

“See you next time Ma” I said to her

 

“Of course, you should. Haha”

 

“Night Ma, see you tomorrow. Love you”  Victoria said.

 

We bid goodbye to her and now Its time for Victoria. On our way to her dorm.

 

“It’s a great dinner today, I like it” Victoria said

 

“You what? Liked me? Hahahha”

 

“Hahahaha, Khun”

 

“I know you do” I said to her

 

“Of course, I like you. I really really really like you”

 

“I love you” I said to her while looking her with her eyes

 

What a good timing, we’ve arrived at her dorm.

 

“Goodnight”

 

“Goodnight” then I hugged her “ I really miss you”

 

“I miss you too, You can now leave. Its getting late”

 

“Okay, Bye”

 

Tonight was really a great night. One of the happiest nights ever with my family and Victoria’s Family there would be a lot in the future. I realized long time ago that Victoria is the one I want to be with forever. Too bad we cant as of now. Its not yet the right time to reveal but I hope it would be too soon. I have faith and Trust that it would be too soon. Just wait for it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Episode 9 and 10 are out

I’m sorry I haven’t updated these past few days. Been busy and Lazy

I hope these 2 chapters are okay.

Is it Bored?

Please Comment, I will appreciate it if you do.

Okay, Chapter 10 should be the last chapter but I want to continue it for another 2chapters. I already have a plot in my mind and I think its okay as of now. So please wait for it and bare with me. Because if the rumors are true that Nichkhun would be an MC in Korean Music Wave in Google then it would be great. Hahaha.

Thank you for reading my story. Love yah :]