Birthday Event

Distance is never a reason

 

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

January  31, 2012

 

At their Dorm.

 

“I’m so tired” Wooyoung blurted out as they returned from an overseas performance

 

“I’m hungry” the maknae said as he went to there kitchen to find food

 

“Do you want to eat?” Junsu said as he went to the other members who are now in the living room, trying to plan to what they are going to do.

 

“Hmmmm. What about we eat outside? Just wear something not revealing.” Teac suggested.

 

“Good idea, …SAMGYUPSAL..its been so long since we ate that food” Junsu said

 

“Right, oh speaking of samgyupsal. Victoria’s birthday is on the 2nd, Khun-Hyung whats your plan?” Wooyoung asked Khun as they all looked to Khun’s sitting position. He was busy texting

 

“Hyung” Chansung said but Nickhun is in his own little world texting someone they all know.

 

“HYUNG!” they all said

 

“What? What.” Nichkhun stand up from his sit “What?”

 

“Hyung, Wooyoung just ask you about Victoria” Chansung said

 

“Oh, Well she’s busy filming her drama in China and she also said that she will be back in the Mid Of February but as I remember we are not here that time” I answered them

 

“Oh Really?.” Junsu said

 

“You say so”

 

“So whats your plan on her birthday?” Wooyoung said

 

“Well, lets just say. I can meet her” I blurted out

 

“Oh? How?” Wooyoung said

 

“Hmmm. I will fly to china The day of her birthday and that’s it I will visit her in the Drama set”

 

“You cant do that, Fans will saw you at the airport and of course they will know that you will be going to China, and again.,…” Junho said

 

Junsu cut him off by continuing his words “Rumors will circulate”

 

“Don’t worry, its all planned. I will be leaving  here early in the morning and my flight back is on the 3rd at 2 am I think. So I just want to personally greet her. You know.” I said proudly

 

“But Victoria, doesn’t know right?” Junsu said

 

“Of course, It’s a surprised, Pabo” Taecyon said as he gave Junsu a slight smacked on the head

 

“Ya” Junsu said to Teac

 

Then the two throw each other something while the rest of us just laughed at them.

 

“Anyways, Goodluck to your event again.” Junho said

 

“I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Chansung said

 

“Lets go, eat somewhere” I suggested to them.

 

Then we all walk to the nearby mall and decided to eat at a samgyupsal restaurant. Good thing less people are eating that time. We sat at the corner. We eat like theres no tomorrow. We’re so hungry.

 

“I’m full” Wooyoung said

 

“Me too” Junsu said while holding his stomach

 

“So where do we go next?” Taecyon asked

 

“Hmmmm. How bout we buy some gifts to Victoria since Khun hyung will meet her” What a good suggestion junho. I give him a high-5

 

“Okay, Lets go” They said.

 

Then we stroll around the mall. Then we saw a gift shop. Full of childish stuffs. Teddy Bears, Toys. They decided to buy Victoria a Stuff toy, the color is black with a shade of red since they said that Victoria loves dark colors and red represents my color. They gave it to the one who will wrapped it and then they bought a birthday card in which they will write a greetings to her.

 

After we buy some things to ourselves and Victoria’s gift. We now are heading to the exit of the mall. I found a jewelry store and walk towards it. I asked wooyoung to come with me while the others will wait for us.

 

“Hyung, what are you going to buy? Ring?Bracelet?” he asked

 

“Hmm.  Anything”

 

“We know that Victoria doesn’t want things that are so expensive right?”

 

“I know.” We then now enter the store as we look to the different jewelries a pin caught my attention. It’s just a simple pin, with a starts as a design. Without thinking further I bought it.

 

Wooyoung who saw the pin just give me a tap and said “Nice Pin”

 

We all go back to the dorm and take a rest and tomorrow I need to finish all my schedules so that before I leave its all clear. Minjae Will come with me so only the two of us.

 

February 2, 2012, 3:00 am

 

My other members are all sleeping, its okay I already told them that I will leave early. Wooyoung and Chansung felt that I will be leaving so they wake up and just to see me leave.

 

“Hyung, Fighting! Tell Victoria Happy Birthday, Okay” Wooyoung said

 

“Don’t forget to text us when you arrived okay. Have a safe trip” Chansung said

 

“Okay okay, Oh gotta go. Minjae is waiting for me outside. Bye”

 

I arrived on time, People didn’t recognize me. Such a good thing. We take a sleep in the plane. I haven’t text Victoria since yesterday. I wonder she’s too angry. Happy Birthday Vic.

 

I arrived at China Airport. Without getting caught we just walk fast. Yesterday, I called Victoria’s manager I told him that I will be coming and don’t tell Victoria about that in which he agree. He then told us that he will help us to get to the filming set. I said that It’s a burden to go to the set because I expect fans will celebrate it with her so I asked If I can wait in the hotel in which they are staying. He agrees again.  

 

I saw Victoria’s manager waving to us. Oh he personally welcomed us.

 

“How come you had this box?” He asked as soon he helped us put the Gift box to the car

 

“Oh, well my members bought gifts to Victoria, its all in the box” I said “Where’s Victoria?”

 

“I dropped her at the filming set, I made an excuse that I will meet a family member and will be back later” Manager said. He is really a good helped to us

 

“Oh, I will drop you both to the hotel. As you said I didn’t book you a room since you will be back this midnight?” He asked

 

“Yes, Hyung. That’s right. We’re just here for the Birthday” Minjae said

 

Not long enough we arrived at the hotel. He us up to the room. And helped us to do some preparations. I plan to have a simple dinner just the both of us in the balcony so we decided to fix it all up.

 

“Victoria will arrive at 7 pm, I fixed her schedule tonight. I said to the stuffs that we need to do something and Victoria cant attend some gathering.”

 

“Way to go Hyung” Minjae then Hi-5 Victoria’s Manager

 

“Better leave now, Nichkhun, Fighting” Mnagaer told me

 

The time seems too fast its now 6 pm and I’m ready to wait for Victoria.

 

Tick…Tock…Tick…Tock

 

All I can hear from that moment. I wonder what Victoria’s reaction. The gifts are now in her room and I’m here at the living room. I just finished things about the dinner. Its just a simple food but I hope Victoria is happy about it.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Its my Birthday. Happy but Sad because almost all of my friends greet me even 2pm members but Nichkhun, Where is he? Manager just said that my filming will end an early today in which I can rest since Its my birthday. Fans went to the filming set. Bring foods and Cakes and Gifts. Staffs and crews also eat the things fans brought for me.

 

“Thank you to all of you” I said and bow to the people who just sang a birthday song for me before I leave.

 

Its 6:30 pm. And now heading to the hotel. Manager is so considerate today. I wonder why

 

“Oppa, Can we eat somewhere today?”

 

“Hmm. I think I cant since my relative wants me to meet him tonight” Sad to hear. Well I guess I’m alone tonight.

 

I remember last year. Nichkhun is with me celebrating my Birthday at Jeju. We even went to HanLa Mountain. That’s when we were in We got married where cameras followed us. Well Its last year its really a great memory I will never ever forget.

 

“We’re here” Manger said as he went to the parking lot of the hotel. “Vic, you can go first, be sure to go straight okay, no funny business”

 

“Hahaha. Okay Oppa. I will”

 

As I go to my room. And Was waiting for the elevator a man grabbed me and cover my vision. I don’t have power to shout because he cover my mouth. I felt that we enter the elevator but I don’t know where will we go.

 

I struggle as much as I can but he’s a man and much stronger as I am. He let go of me and push me inside.

 

I immediately pull the cloth that covers my eyes and

 

“Oh” I’m here in my room. Lights turned off.

 

“Who’s here? Don’t prank me. I’m going to hit you”

 

As I walk towards. I saw the balcony with candles and tp add to my shocked I saw a table with foods on it

 

Then I come to my senses. Is it Nichkhun? But He cant go here. Then I feel someone at my back

 

“Miss me?”

 

The voice whom I miss to hear. I turned aroud and saw him.

 

“Khun”

 

“Happy Birthday, Yeobo” he said with a cake in his hand

 

I go towards him while he was singing a happy birthday song for me. How sweet of him

 

“Make a wish, and blow”

 

I make a wish just to keep it to myself

 

“Yehey”

 

Then Khun placed the cake in the table. I hugged him immediately

 

“I miss you, “

 

“I miss you too, Happy Birthday” He said to me

 

Then we stayed at that moment

 

“Why are you here? I mean How come you’re here? Youi don’t have schedule?”

 

“Well I just came here to see you and celebrate with you, I’m going to be back at 3 am” he said “Don’t put we still have hours left”

 

“eung,”

 

“Why? You don’t want me to leave?”

 

“Its just that, I’m so happy knowing that you went all the way here. I’m very happy.. Love you”

 

The dinner went well, We always laugh because we share some funny moments while we are away with each other.

 

“Oh, Right! My members have gifts to you”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, we bought them 2 days ago, Lets go have a look” Then Khun pulled me to the room where gifts place

 

I’m very touched, The gifts are very cute. I love them.

 

“You want to call them?”

 

“Yes” Then khun call s

 

“Hello, Wooyoung. Thank you for the gifts”

 

They sang Happy Birthday to me. I’m so happy

 

“Thank You thank you so so much” I said  to them then Khun said he need to hang up already

 

“Now, Her’s my gift to you” Khun thengive a box. As I opened it

 

“Beautiful…Thank you” Then I gave him a hug

 

“Theres another” He said as we release the hug

 

“Another? What……”

 

He cut my words by a kiss on my lips. I miss the sweet lips of him.

 

The time really flies fast. Nichkhun needed to be in the airport at 2:30. I decided to go with him to the airport. At first we debate but he cant resist me since It my birthday.

 

Then, Manager and Minjae-Oppa came to us in the room. Saying that its time to leave.

 

The way to the airport was so noisy. Oppa and Minjae-Oppa shared stories anout How khun is nervous about the event today. Nichkhun is silent but I saw eras became red. In no time. We arrived at the airport.

 

“Take care in Korea okay, call me when you arrived. Also again tell your members really thank you for the giufts”

 

“Okay, you too. Take care. Don’t starve yourself” Khun said

 

“I will. I’m so happy today. I love you” I said to him

 

“Love you too. I’ll go now okay. Bye. Will call you”

 

With that. I saw him enter the airport ready to leave. No words can describe how much I’m touched to what Nihckhun did today. He flew miles away and stay only few hours just to celebrate with me. I’m really happy having someone like Nickhun. I will never ever leave him.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

4th Chapter Out

As promised I update

I didn’t re-read it so I guess there are errors.

Sorry

I think I lack of ideas here

Thank you for reading the story

Thanks for the support.