Start the year with full of Happiness

Distance is never a reason

 

December 31, 2011, MBC GAYO DAEJUN

 

Victoria’s POV

 

At the MC’S waiting room

 

“Khun, Later tonight, are you free? I mean, I want to eat somewhere, since I’m alone, my members will go to their family. Amber will fly tonight as well as Krystal. Sulli and Luna also. “I asked Khun as we wait in our waiting room. Khuntoria and Adam share a room while Woojung and TeukSora are in a different room. Jokwon and Gain know that we were together in fact both of them knows a lot about us and we were pretty close especially me and Gain.

 

“Hmmm. I cant, we have a schedule” Nichkhun said, what, they will have a performance at the very first day of 2012. Anyways I can’t do anything,

 

“Oh, I see. “ I said with a disappointing look.

 

Gain who is sitting across me saw my face.

 

“Victoria, whats wrong?” She asked me

 

“Oh nothing, Happy New Year” I said and greet her

 

“Same to you”

 

“We should celebrate tonight, Khun-Hyung, Victoria, Gain” JoKwon said

 

“Well, I want to. But I cant” Khun again said that he will not be here to celebrate with us

 

“I can, so whats our plan?” I said “I don’t have accompany tonight, mind to join me to your plan?”

 

“Of course, so where will we be? Hmmm. Lets just stay somewhere and eat delicious foods. I’m all alone also since my other members will have there break from tomorrow and I will also go to my parents at the 2nd, so I’m free tonight” Gain said

 

“Oh, I know where to go. My manager said that If I want to be alone or have a leisure time with my friends I can call someone to lend me a rest house just near the city. Remember Mr. Lee, Hyung?”

“Oh, I see, Yeah. It’s a good place, it’s a good place to celebrate, How I wish I can come.” Then Khun look to me I just gave him a smile “Oh you better call him now saying that you will be there”

 

Just in time when JoKwon finished arranging the place and some food. The Director came and said that the show will now begin and we need to go up now to the stage. Khun as always was gentleman lead me the way, help me go down the stairs, help me with some lines. Everytime Adam and Khuntoria are in charge to Host we all 4 have a fun time. We were like playing and chatting on stage no pressure but of course its my first time hosting I feel a little bit nervous but Khun is always saying that I can do it. That’s why I love him he never leaves me alone.

 

The show went smoothly. Then we f(x) performed well. As well as 2pm, they do a y dance which Khun said to me that I don’t need to watch there performance. Of course he will think that I will be jealous but I’m not jealous at all since He’s mine. I just told him that “I don’t care how many woman you will dance with because I can assure that your mine, will be forever be mine” With what I told him he just stare to me and gave me a kiss and hug and said “I love you, Stay with me forever”

 

The show is about to end. All Mc’s are infront and will announce that Mbc Gayo Daejun has now ended and Greet the audience and viewers a Happy New Year.

 

Back to the Dressing Room. (Adam and Khuntoria)

 

We were now resting and Managers said that they will gave as some time to relax in the dressing room.

 

“Sorry Guys, I need to go first, Yeobo?” Khun said

 

“Its okay, don’t be sorry, I understand, Take care okay, Also please say to your members that Happy New Year” I said

 

“Bye,”Then he kiss my forehead “Love you”

 

“Love you too, Okay, Go now, The others are waiting” I said without giving him a disappointed face I just gave him a smile

 

“Bye, Kwon-ah, Gain” then we all bid goodbye to him

 

As khun leave, we plan our celebration; we decided not to invite others since they will also be busy and tired. After an hour  The car arrived and JoKwon will be the one driving. Our managers are on day-off since its new year so only the 3 of us. It would be so fun but I hope Khun will also be here with us.

 

We arrived in front of a big gate and Jo kwon call someone saying that we are here. Then the gate opened.

 

“Wooooooow” Gain and I said as soon we saw the house. The house was big and modern. 3 floors and there’s a balcony and a rooftop. And What I like the most is that its infront of a sea.

 

“Wow, Come on” Gain held my hand as we run towards the house. Its so breathtaking. It’s a nice house. Its big but its only the 3 of us somehow it’s a bit lonely.

 

“Mr. Lee said we can stay as long as we want” Jo kwon said

 

“Really? But I need to Fly to China on the 3rd You know Drama Filming” I said to them

 

“Oh Oh, then after that we cant see often” Gain said and went towards me and gave me a hug “Take care there always, Okay, Call me, call us whenever your free”

 

I’m so touched that I found friends like them. Then Jo Kwon joined us.

 

After we settle down to our rooms. Gain and I share a room while Jo Kwon is in the other one. We 3 go to the rooftop and prepare our celebration food that we bought along the way. Cake, Drinks, Chicken, Meat, Pizza and many more. We even bought Party Hats and some party thingy. The mini Celebration started we both held our drinks up and wishing each and everyone a good health this year.

 

“Cheers” we all said. Then we dance a bit with the highest volume.

 

But suddenly Jo Kwon turned off the volume which I gave him a questionable look. Gain who is beside her just whisper something.

 

After a silent pause. I heard something. Our song. NU ABO. I feel weird then Gain said

 

“You will first need to wear this and I will bring you somewhere” What they will bring me somewhere

 

“Gain-ah, Where?  Don’t prank me”

 

“Shhh, Relax Victoria” Jo Kwon said

 

Then I feel that we’re going downstairs then I feel wind  touched my skin They let me stand then Jo Kwon said

 

“As soon you hear the music starts, untie your face mask” then I nodded. After a few seconds. I heard NU ABO. Then its time for me to Untie.

 

I curved a smile on what I saw

 

“Khun”

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Of course who on earth will be watching a performance in the middle of the night on New Year’s Eve. I lied to Victoria. Gain ad Jo Kwon knows what I’m up to. Even my members help me.

 

I practiced NU ABO. I even wear something girly of course I do have a back up no other than my members with Kwon.

 

We really planned it. Because I know that Victoria is alone at New Year so we decided to celebrate it with her.

 

We are now here at the place and Victoria who has a blindfold is infront of us knowing nothing.

 

“Ya, what are you up to guys, I’m scared” Victoria said. We just gave each other a smile. And on my cue. Gain plays the song. And Victoria saw us,

 

“Khun”

 

2pm are dancing NU ABO infornt of F(x) leader. How funny it is but we really enjoyed dancing NU ABO. We even tried to copy some facila expression of them

 

Victoria is laughing and when the song is coming to an end. We do pose.

 

“Good Job, you can now be a F(x) Member, You are all hired” Victoria said with her hands on her stomach because of laughing so hard.

 

“Happy New year” My members said and throw party poppers to us.

 

“Let the party begin” Taec said in English in which the other members went straight to the rooftop. Victoria and I are alone now outside

 

“Did I surprise you?” I asked Victoria who is still laughing

 


“You always surprised me. I love you” Then he peck a kiss on my cheeks.

 

“I love you too. Happy New Year.” I said “Come on, lets go upstairs”. Then I hold her hand and we went to our companions who are enjoying the party.

 

We really enjoyed the party but 4am we all felt tired and decided to rest anyways we all have all day today to rest. Then On the 2nd back to work and on the 3rd Victoria will now fly to China. She will stay there for a long time to film her drama. We haven’t that much time to be in each other. How I wish I can be with her every day.

 

“Good Night Everyone, oops, God Morning” Junsu said as we all go to our respective rooms.

 

“Hyung, your drunk” Wooyoung said as he and chansung help Junsu to walk

 

“Yah,I’m not *hiccups”

 

“Lets sleep, see you later” then all of them went in. Gain is now taking a shower then after her its my turn to freshen up.

 

“Good Morning, Happy New Year again” Victoria said as I’m in her door.

 

“Happy New Year, Thank you for being a part of my life,” I said to her

 

“Don’t ever leave me, Okay? Take care in China I know we cant meet up during this time so often so Call me when your free, and don’t fall to your leading man.” I said and she just cup my face and said

 

“I will never fall for them because as I said before I will only be yours, Relax, Don’t worry; I will call you everyday as I can. You too okay, Call me, and when something came up please say to me. “ I’m so touched to Victoria’s words, even though she’s Chinese, I’m Thai we communicate in Korean Language is never really a reason when you love someone. You will understand each other.

 

I just hugged her, kissed her head.

 

“Also, Don’t flirt to other girls when I’m not here okay….” I cut her words because I kissed her sweet lips that I will miss.

 

“I will not flirt because I’m only yours everything that I have is only for you, especially for you. I can’t give it to others because you’re here... In my heart...Your name was engraved here and no one can erase it” I said to her. Then again she hugged me. Its our time to talk on-on-one so we cherished it the most.

 

In the middle of the hugged Gain has just finished taking a shower and saw us

 

“Yah, Stop Hugging. Can we sleep now?” Gain said

 

“Hahahhaa”

 

“Why are you laughing Nichkhun?” Gain said both arms crossed

 

“Khun, Stop it before Gain explode” Victoria said to me and tap my shoulder

 

“Your pajama, hahahaha.” I said.

 

“Whats wrong wearing a pajama who has my pictures on it. Bleeeh” Then gain walk towards us and pull Victoria then shut the door without saying a word.

 

I opened there door and said

 

“Goodnight”

 

“Go” Gain said with anger

 

“Whats wrong with me” Gain asked herself in which Victoria is laughing.

 

“Nothing, oh, I will freshen up first then I can sleep, you can now sleep first, you seem so tired.” Victoria said

 

What will happen to us today, ah, I think I will prepare breakfast for the beasts. Victoria thought.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1st Chapter Out. Credits the owners of the Pictures I used

 

 

Please Subscribed, Its my 3rd fanfic and I don’t know if I’m improving or not,

Please do comment, give me suggestions about my writing. Anything. Oh well. Hope you enjoy it, if there’s error SORRY.