Miles Away from You

Distance is never a reason

 

Victoria’s POV

May 18, 2012

 

I’m on my way today to the airport to L.A for SM Town concert. How I miss performing. My other members are now at L.A because they took an early flight since I have something to do.

 

Nichkhun is in Thailand for his Movie Press Con and a fan meeting for a brand there.

 

Then suddenly my phone ring…

 

“Hello”

 

“Yeoboooo, Hahaha, On your way to the airport?” Nichkhun asked me

 

“Yes, I’m on my way, How bout you? Free time?”

 

“Ah-ha, so you’re alone? I mean other SM artist aren’t with the same flight with you?”

 

“Mmm, Actually I have company,”

 

“Who? Assistants?”

 

“Nope, mmmm EXO K and EXO M members” I said without thinking that he might get jealous about it

 

“So you’re with guys.”

 

“Yup, is there something wrong?” I asked him innocently

 

“They’re guys and you’re the only girl”

 

“Whats wrong with that? Its not that they gonna hit me”

 

“Hahaha, No not that one.”

 

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous? Khun. They are younger than me so much younger than me”

 

“Hmm. A little Jealous. Its just that your with them for about 18 hours or more”

 

“Hahahaha, They’re not my type, and they are only little brothers for me because there is someone who captured my heart and I think he is not going to let go”

 

“Hmm. Who is that someone?” He joked

 

“I don’t know, do you know him”

 

 Our conversation are cut off.

 

“We’ve arrived” Manager said to me as I saw that we are on the airport “ Exo Members are already inside waiting for us”

 

“Yeobo, I’ll call you as I arrived okay. Love you. Please tell your family especially Cherleen I missed them you too, Bye”

 

“Okay I will, See you soon, Bye. Love you. Take care there okay. Bye”

 

“Bye” Then I ended the call and now ready to enter the airport and meet Exo Members. As expected fans and reporters welcomed us in the airport. I smiled and waved to them happily so that they can capture nice shots.

 

I enter the airport and now waiting for the plane to board. Then Exo and I took a picture together. These boys are nice. They are silly and childish. I expect that because they are so young but they can now achieve there dreams since they are becoming famous nowadays since there debut.

 

I also took a picture of our group shot and decided to teased Nichkhun. I send the picture to him

 

Then as expected Nichkhun replied.

 

From: Yeobo-yah Pabo

Hmm, I’m getting jealous.T_T.

 

I replied him

 

To:Yeobo-yah Pabo

        Hahaha. Just kidding. Love you. Talk to you soon. The plane was about to leave. Bye. Take care

 

Now, I’m sitting here. Its going to be a long flight but good thing we can rest. I know Miles away from Khun is hard but wwe know within our hearts that we love each other. Its okay that we cant meet that  often but because of that we learned to trust each other deeply. And that makes our relationship stronger than ever. We never lie to each other.

Now the plane was about to leave.  See you L.A in a bit. Goodbye Korea for now.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

May 19, 2012

 

All day I practiced for the Fan Meet tomorrow. I will perform nothing better too. Whoa. Everytime I sing this song or I heard Victoria is the only one in my mind.

 

Later  we will also watch Cherleen’s Musical. I expect she will perform well. My family will go there first because I have something to do first but I will go to support my little sister.

 

After the performance of Cherleen…

 

I went up to the stage hug and gave her a kiss she deserves it so much because she is so good, so professional on her role. I think its in our blood. Haha. but why not right.

 

We stay at there waiting room and took a picture with the other cast and of course a silly picture of me and her.

“P’Khun, Victoria Unnie Texted me she said Fighting on our performance. I  replied her Thank you and take care”

 

“Really, Great. There having there concert in L.A and Korean Music Wave in Google in L.A also”

 

“Your not going there? Last time you were one of the MC’S right?”

 

“Hmm. But I cant we will be in Japan for our preparation for the tour” I said disappointed.

 

“How sad you may be, you can meet again soon don’t worry”

 

“Thank you. Oh lets go home. I’m Hungry. I bet your tummy also hungry now”

 

“Lets go, I guess Mom and Dad are now in the car”

 

“Lets go”

 

The night ended. We just had dinner at our house. Its very nice. This kind of atmosphere is a rare opportunity. We’re all complete having a dinner without any thoughts just like any other ordinary family.

 

Now I’m laying in my bed, holding my phone, missing my Victoria. How time doesn’t want us to meet. The Korean Music wave in Google is the best opportunity to have her. Time alone. Time of being together without so much people knowing us. I planned it already few days ago. Because some said I will be an MC. I put my hope with that knowing they are performing. I planned that after the performance we can stroll along the street without being caught, go to places that are an ideal place to date or just have a simple walk with her intertwining my fingers with hers. I planned it but I think time doesn’t want us to meet that day maybe some time. That time I will make sure it will be a blast.

 

Even though we’re miles away always. I’m sure our love, my love for her will never change. Because I swear to God that I will only love her from now and forever. And I’m sure that she’s the woman I want to be with eternally. From now, we will stay like this, secretly so that we cant hurt others feelings.

 

Then suddenly I received a text.

 

From: Yeobo-yah Qian

        Yeobo, I cant sleep. Please don’t think of me. Hahaha. Goodnight. Love you. Time to sleep already. You too.

 

Wow. I’m thinking of her and she cant sleep. I love it, I simply replied her

 

To:Yeoba-yah Qian

        What to do! Your always in my mind I cant erase it for a while. Haha. Goodnight. Love you too. And I miss you. Go to sleep. :]

 

I ‘m going to sleep today with a smile.

 

I’m hoping when the right time comes, the time we can freely go out without having difficulties, I really hope  people will accept us. So that we Nichkhun and Victoria or KHUNTORIA can live happily ever after.

 

 

The end.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know its kinda lame excuse I have to end it this way but you know

I’m disappointed knowing that Nichkhun will not be a part of Korean Music Wave in Google.

The plot I have in mind last week when the news circulate that he will be an Mc are all erased.

I’m SAD, DISSAPPOINTED, ANNOYED. Anyway, maybe its not really the right time they will meet again.

Thank your for reading this story. So Lets meet again sometime Thank you so much. I appreciate it so much. :]