Weather is so Nice

Distance is never a reason

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

January 16, 2012

 

This past few weeks, I stayed In Thailand was so tiring, I need to go there, film there, act as if I’m not tired just to show people that I’m worth the role for the Movie but I enjoyed staying in my Hometown. Fans brought foods to me, as well for the staff. Of course, I call my members and other friends in Korea but especially I always texted or call My Victoria in China. She said that Maybe she cant contact me for about 3 days because they needed to film an intense or a whole day whole night scene so she need to focus, which I agree.

 

Now, I’m here at the tent waiting for my scene which I need to run, I can say that I will run many times later because maybe the Director is not satisfied with just a few takes. I have my laptop here with me, Earphones on, listening to some music while I surf the Internet reading some news in Korea and trying to find pictures of Victoria.

 

Then some news hit me, Pictures of me In the airport and Victoria also in an airport and fans went crazy because of the same shades. For me, insights like this of fans make me feel that they always support us and want to reveal something about us but sorry to say that its not yet time to reveal the truth, its okay I can endure it. And not to mention of course anti’s. They always link me to other girls saying that Khuntoria is only pretending in We Got Married something like that, Some also said that me and not to mention names are real. I’m so tired of rumors like that which aren’t true.

 

Ring…ring...Ring…

 

“Oh”

 

Chansung is calling “Hyuuuuuuuung”

 

“Ne, Chansung-ah”

 

“What are you doing?” he asked me. Then I heard Wooyoung interrupt him

 

“Khun-Hyung,”

 

“Oh, you don’t have schedules?” I asked the both of them. I miss playing with them. Haha

 

“Why did you call?”

 

“I just miss you nagging. Hahaha. “ Junho said. I guess the phone was in loudspeaker

 

“Ya,”

 

“How’s the weather there? Its so Hot here” I asked them

 

“Its so cold here, oh Hot? I bet your sweating. Iewww” Wooyoung said

 

“Not at all, I’m in the tent waiting for my scene, you know movie filming”

 

“We know, the food is here, gotta hang up okay, bye. Talk to you again. Bye Khun-Hyung.” The 3 boys then hang up. I can say that they ordered pizza again. Those boys really like to eat.

 

I think the staffs and crews are already finished but decided to take a break first before I need to go outside to talk to the director what is exactly I’m going to do. I need to work hard so we can finish it earlier and have a rest then again tomorrow work again.

 

I opened my weibo account and decided to post there since Its been a long time. What to post? Hmmm.

 

I post

 

“Thailand is HOT Korea is COLD so How’s the weather in China? :]  stay healthy!”

 

I think its okay I post something like that; I guess that many fans replied it. I wanted to check it but..

 

“Khun, you now need to talk to the Director” Manager told me

 

“Okay, gotta be there”

 

Then the director told me what should I do in which I followed carefully. As expected we took it so many times. Fans are around but staffs said they cant come near us. They also cant take pictures of me and other actors while filming. In which I just gave them a wave everytime I’m free. The filming finished at night and we decided to went straight to the hotel to rest. As I was laying in my bed before I go to sleep. I text Victoria

 

To: Yeoba-yah Qian

            Goodnight, been so tired today. Hope you take care well of yourself. Love you. Bye

 

I didn’t expect any reply because as she said she was busy.

 

The next filming days went well and Victoria hasn’t contacted me yet. How I missed smiling every time I saw her name popped up on my Phone screen.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

January 19, 2012

 

Its been 3 days since we got contact with each other. I missed him so much even though it’s only voices and messages at least we do have connections. Today we have a break and my filming will be only tonight so that means I have a day of break. I decided to get my phone in which I haven’t touched nor seen these past few days. As I opened it, well 20 messages received from my members, my family and of course Nichkhun. Whoa, I’m so touched they never disappoints me every time the texted me that will always said that they really miss me, miss my cooking and miss taking care of them. The same goes to Khun, he texted me every night just to say goodnight and how was his day and every morning just to say Good morning and have a nice day.

 

I send a message to everyone who texted me saying that I’m fine and missing them also. Nichkhun I texted him but I got no reply maybe he was busy. At least I send him message. I opened my laptop read some news and view some pictures. Then I opened Nichkhun Weibo. He just update 3 days ago. And he was asking How’s the weather in China.

 

Then my phone rang, It was Sulli.

 

“Unnnniiiiiiiieeeeeee” I heard also Krystal, Luna and Amber. I think all of them are free today

 

“Oh, I miss all of you”

 

“We miss you too. So what are you doing?” Luna asked

 

“Just taking a break here in the hotel room, just finished some intense scene that’s why I haven’t replied your text” I said

 

“Its okay, take care there okay” Luna said

 

“Unnie, don’t make your body so thin okay, We just saw pictures of you on drama set and you look so thin” Amber said.

 

“Really? I haven’t noticed it”

 

“If Khun Oppa, saw this he will scold you” Sulli said in which the other members agree in the background

 

“Okay okay, I will eat more. So any news there?” I asked them just to change topic about my weight lose

 

“Nothing much, Just Krystal busy filming,”

 

“Yeah, Unnie I just came home last night and I’m so tired” Krystal said

 

“Take care yourselves there okay, I will be coming to Korea in the Mid February so wait for me okay,”

 

“Okay, See you soon”

 

“Okay, Bye. Talk to you girls again. Miss you” I said while planning to end the call

 

“Bye”

 

I miss those girls. Its okay, manager is there with them and I’m sure those punks wont get hungry because they always love to eat.

Beep..Beep.

 

1 new message from Luna

 

            Unnie, By the way, 2pm members and us bumped each other yesterday and we decided to eat late dinner and they said that they also miss you.

 

Oh. 2pm members. I miss them too.

 

I send a message to Luna

 

            Oh, Okay. I miss them to. I will just text them also. Have a nice day. Bye

 

Then I text Junho,

 

            Junho, Good Day. My members told me about your dinner last night. Enjoy. Take care there. Bye J. Have a nice day.

 

I put my phone down. I turned the music on in my laptop and decided to post on my Me2day. Hmmm. I thought so long on what I will post. Hmmm. Maybe Nichkhun will saw my post and then he will know the weather but what if Fans get another insights or what. I do have a second thought but It’s okay. Khun just love when something like this will happen. 

 

I posted on me2day and post a picture which I took yesterday in my set.

 

            Long time no see~^^ Shenzhen weather is super good. ~ Had a really nice day.

 

I then click post. I texted Nichkhun.

 

To: Yeobo-yah Pabo

 

            Good Day Yeobo, I just have my break today and tonight back to filming. Miss you, If you have time, check my Me2day and I answer a question you asked few days ago. Haha. Love you. Have a nice day.

 

“Send” I think Khun can open that tonight in which I’m back to work.

 

The night came and then my phone was not in my hands that means I cant text Khun again. How sad.

 

Nichkhun POV

 

Today was the most tiring so far. WE need to shoot outside in an open field and again I need to run so many times just to perfect the scene. Now I’m back at the hotel half sleeping. I don’t have the urge to eat but Manager said he will just order some hotel food and we can eat here in our room.

 

I went straight to my bed. Put my bag on the floor. As I remember my phone. I stood up immediately, get my phone on the bag pocket and turned it on.

 

I received texts from the people I really loved.

 

From: Junho

 

            Hyung, we haven’t told you yet but we just had a late night dinner with F(x) last night. Just saying. Haha. Have a nice day. Oh Victoria just texted us early today just to say Good day and take care.

 

Oh. How sweet of Victoria to text some of my members. I then opened Victoria’s text. The one said that she’s sorry for not having a contact and she missed my voice in which I smile. Then the other text from her saying that I can check her me2day because she answers a question I posted. Maybe she posts something.

 

I opened the Laptop, went straight to her me2day page.

 

I smiled ear to ear. She said that Shenzhen’s weather is good. I remember that I post on Weibo few days ago asking how’s the weather in China. How funny. I bet fans will have again some comparing. Haha. I really love Victoria. Too bad I cant call her tonight. Its her last day of the intense scene she had to do. So maybe tomorrow night I can call her. I missed her so much.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Chapter out

I think I can update everyday. As long I’m not that busy

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments please. Suggestions. Critics. Anything you want to say to me, my writing, my story even though its not pleasant to hear. I will endure it