Last month

Distance is never a reason

 

Victoria’s POV

 

April 8, 2012, before my flight back to Shenzhen and Nichkhun Free time before practice

 

“You know I don’t love you, I have my pride too. I will choose my family over you. My world revolves on so many people that are important to me not only yours. If you want someone that will always be next to you better find another and that’s not me” I said to the Nichkhun on the phone. All my emotions, all my fears, anger are out when I say those lines

 

“……… Whoa, best actress award goes to Song Qian” Nichkhun said. He told me to say a few lines on the drama.

 

“hahaha, why are you like that? I’m just doing what you said”

 

“Jjang. Nice. I cant wait for your drama. Even though I cant fully understand it. I just want to watch your part” he again said.

 

“Okay, just wait! Oh, you still free? I mean you don’t have practice?” I asked him since he was a Mc in the Music Wave in Bangkok. How sad we F(x) cant perform due to our hectic schedule. They offer us but we really cant as of now.

 

“Hmm. My call time will be in 10 minutes, How bout you? Still on the plane?”

 

“Yes, but they will leave after 10 minutes also, do well on your Mc-ing okay. I will be viewing some videos of it. And don’t smile so much to other girls. Hahaha”

 

“Okay, I wouldn’t. You know what I’m going to wear the ring later.” Nichkhun talked about the ring

 

“What! I’m also wearing it. Why do you want to wear it?. You know fans will get crazy again” I said but not annoyed or what. I’m just happy and I don’t know why

 

“HAHAHA, Make them crazy. Its okay. At least they have something to spazz again later.” Nichkhun said proudly I think

 

 

“Okay, Oh! Remember Khun, I’ll be going to watch some fan cams and fan accounts later. If there’s anything…..” he cut me of

 

“Don’t worry, Anyway Tiffany and Taeyeon knows about us. And you know they also have someone now right, so I think they also need to be careful”

 

“Silly you. Hahaha. But I expect Khun and Tiffany fans are so happy now that you both are on stage now”

 

“Eeehhh. Its only them are happy. MBC Gayo Daejun was the happiest experienced I had in Mc-ing because we’re together that time.” He said. How I miss our little arguments like this

 

“ah. I remember you really helped me that time. Such a gentleman. Don’t do that to other girls so much ha.” I said with a bit of a tone

 

“Okay okay, I wont. You know that you’re the only one right.”

 

“Oh, Its about time to leave, fighting okay! Too bad we really can’t come to the concert. Maybe next time.”

 

“It’s okay, Do well on your filming okay. Love you. Bye”

 

“ne. Love you too. Goodbye” We then ended the call. Its time to leave now.

 

“I can do it. Fighting” I said to myself as soon the plane leaves. I then took a rest. See you in a bit Shenzhen then back to work.

 

As expected, fans welcomed me in the airport. I smiled to them. I cant really go near them because security are so strict that all I need to do is to walk and smile and waved to them. I also need to go to hotel as fast as we can because drama filming will start this evening. How tiresome.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

April 8, 2012

 

I’m one of the Mc’s today. And I just finished talking to Victoria over the phone. Just in time Manager called me saying its time for rehearsals. I go over to tha place and 2pm members who I left eating is now on the stage ready for the dry rehearsals.

 

“Hyung, My stomach hurts” Chansung said

 

“Me too. Why did you leave us eating all those stuff?” Wooyoung said holding his stomach

 

“Ya, maybe you will throw up at the stage tonight” Junho said to them

 

“hahaha” Then the director went to us and told us some directions about the performance stage later.

 

“Nichkhun, you need now to be ready for the mc-ing.” Then he said to me

 

“Okay, I got it” Then he just leaves because he needed to do something more.

 

“Khun-hyung, Fighting on your mc-ing” Junho, the very supportive member said

 

“Okay, see you later” I then leave them.

 

The concert was about to start. And We Mc are now ready. As Victoria said I need to be careful. I’m more nervous about Victoria’s reaction. So better not do anything. I just love her and I don’t want us to fight.

 

The concert went well. As expected I’m very careful today. Its about to end and all artist are now on stage singing the very last song. Afetr that we bowed down to everyone who came here with us.

 

“Good evening everyone and Hope you enjoy the concert”

 

With that cue. Confetti’s are everywhere, Balloons. Audiences’ clapping and some are about to leave.

 

After an hour.

 

We’re now at the hotel resting. And tomorrow back to Korea. Its really so tiresome to back and forth. Here and there. But as celebrity we need to endure it to make a living and for the future.

 

Just before I fall asleep, I received a texts

 

From: Yeoba-yah Qian

          You do really well today. Haha. Anyways my scene will start in a few minutes. Sleep now. Goodnight. Love you.

 

Then, I smiled to myself. Close my eyes and hope to see her in my dreams. Goodnight.

 

April 22, 2012

 

“It’s a nice day” I said as I sat down at the living room at our dorm.

 

Victoria said again that she will be going back to Shenzhen from Haikou. They need to finish the filming by next week. Well that means. She’s going back to Korea soon. How I’m so excited. We haven’t take for about 3 days. She said that she’s going to call me tonight as soon she landed.

 

I decided to turn on the laptop and update or view some of the sites. Then I saw Pictures of Victoria on the airport.

 

“Oooh, Why did she wore so y?” My anger risen. I don’t know why. She seems too normal to her dress but she revceals so many skin. I cant wait to talk to her about it later.

 

That night, as promised Victoria called

 

“Hi, I miss you!” I said

 

“I miss you too, last week filming. I’m really tired but I ‘m going back to Korea on the 1st” She said.

 

“Yehey,” How happy I am this moment “so, where are you? Resting?”

 

“Yes, I’m here at the room. Resting and about to sleep but then I call you”

 

“Oh! I see. I saw your pictures at the airport, I’m angry”

 

“Angry? By what, I didn’t do anything” she asked and I can sense that she’s shocked

 

“Hmm. Your dress was too revealing. I saw fans commented you’re so y. You know, we know that you’re really y but please don’t wear too revealing next time. I’m jealous” I blurted out. I hear her chuckled

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“Nothing. You’re so cute. I love you Khun”

 

Whoa. My heart always melt whenever my temperature risen and she will just said I love you.

 

“Okay, I love you too. Take a rest now. Too tired! Talk to you again. Goodbye, Love you, remember that okay”

 

“Neeeeee.. Bye”

 

The night ended with a smile knowing that Victoria is safe, my family, my member and other are safe. Goodnight everyone.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th chapter out

I know, it’s a bit annoying. My chapter. Its just that Nothing special about the month of April

And tomorrow Maybe just maybe I cant update because I need to go to my future school. I need to enroll early morning and I don’t know what time I’m going home. But I’ll try.

Happy mother’s day to your Mother.

I just called, texts my mother.

Don’t be afraid to say Thank you to them because you’ll never know what may happen tomorrow. Be safe.