Sunglasses

Distance is never a reason

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

January 3, 2012

 

The day has come and I will be heading to China for 4 months to film my drama, my debut drama together with Calvin Chen and Zhoumi. I met Calvin before on an interview, actually he know Nichkhun because he watched us on We got Married but he doesn’t know anything about us, about the real us. Zhoumi of course we are from the same company and he knows that Khun and I are together, He likes me before but I didn’t accept it because of the fact that I just love him as a brother a good friend.

 

My flight was this afternoon at 5pm. Today We F(x) will have a lunch the 5 of us together with our manager.  We cant meet often now.

 

“Unnie, Take care there okay, call us” Amber said while we eat our food. Amber, the man of the group. I will miss her so much. The time that she will nag me about something and the time that she will knock on my door at night just t say Goodnight before she sleep

 

“That’s right, if you’re bored call us or just chat with us on the phone, we will always pick it up for you” Sulli, The maknae said. I will miss this maknae that never disappoints me. She always smile even through hardships.

 

“Unnie, if your going back to Korea, buy me some dumplings, I heard in one store in China the dumplings are really good” Krystal, the actress in our group. The one that helps me in Korean Language. Even though she’s like that, like she always want something, brag me about something and willing to listen to my broken Korean, she just sit there and accompany me.

 

“Yah, Unnie haven’t leave yet you want something from China” Luna, the 2nd Mother figure in our group. Luna is like my very own sister, sometimes she’s the one who nags about us, she always help me learn some more about Korea, she never hate me even though I cant learn that fast.

“Okay Okay, I will, Promise. I will never ever forget your words” I said to them

 

We finished our foods and we haven’t realized the time it already 2pm and I need to go to the airport. Nichkhun is filming something and said he really cant go or meet with me before I leave. Its okay, we just met a day ago. I will send him some picture when I arrived at the airport. The farewell with girls went well. Let’s say, Luna and Sulli are a little emotional because they said that they will really miss me. For Amber and Krystal well, they are not too emotional but I can really say that they will miss me too. They will not go with me to the airport because they will go to the company to fixed there schedules.

 

At the airport….

 

Its too early, the flight was delayed to 6:30pm so I have an hour before I needed to enter the plane, Well my manager went to some store and said that I can stroll inside the stores in the airport, I like that.

 

As I walk, I found a store, they sell only Glasses, eye Glasses, Sun Glasses and other. I decided to look around.

 

“Oh, this is nice, Can I try it?” I ask the girl in the counter since the glass I found is just near them. She just nodded

 

I try the glass and it really suits me. I do not mean its Expensive, nor fancy, not that stylish but I love the design and All parts of it, so I decided to buy it.

 

“Miss, I will take this” I said again to the counter girl.

 

“Wait a moment Ma’am,”

 

I put again the Sun Glass and took a picture of it while I wear and a picture only of it. I decided to send it to Nichkhun to say that I bought it and I’m now at the airport.

 

“Send”

 

Then after I took the Glasses I put it in my Bag. I don’t want to use it now, maybe next time. Since I don’t need to use it. I will arrived late at night so there’s no sun. After a few minutes. My phone rings… and its My Nichkhun

 

“Yeoba-yah” I said on the phone

 

“Hahaha, so ready to board already?” he ask me

 

“Yes, I’m on my way to enter. I send a picture did you received it?”

 

“Of course, Nice Sun Glass” He answered me

 

“Thanks, Oh Khun, I need to hang up. I’m on my seat already. Bye. Will call you after I arrive, Okay”

 

“Okay, take care. Love you. Bye” he said

 

“Bye, Love you” then we ended the call. Whoa. This time I can sleep for a bit in the plane. Goodbye Korea for now. Will see each other again.

 

As promised I call khun that night. He wait for my call that night before he go to sleep, how sweet of him.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

January 6 2012,

 

Its been 3 days since Victoria left Korea for filming, How I missed her. Even though we cant meet often too here in Korea, I know that she’s just around but China its miles away. I texted her everyday just to know where she is or what she’s doing  something like that. I understand that she will reply me after an hour or something because of her schedule. Now, I’m on my way to the airport to go to Thailand for some schedule. I’m only with my manager and some Assistant.

 

As we check in the crew said that they need to fix something first so the flight was delayed for an hour. So I decided to buy a Starbucks Coffee. As I go back to the waiting are I saw the shop where Victoria brought the sunglass. I take look at the shop.

 

Just then, I saw the same sunglass as Victoria, I decided to buy it too. I didn’t tell her that I bought the same she will ask me why and blab la. The fans will be like that or something.  I just texted her I will go to Thailand for some schedule.  Before I turn off my phone.

 

1 Message Received:

 

From: Yeoba-yah Qian.

         Take Care in Thailand Okay? Tell your family I miss them. Call me tonight when you land I will be waiting. Goodbye. See you soon. I love you Pabo-Khun. Haha. Have a safe trip.

 

With that I replied her

 

To: Yeoba-yah Qian

         Okay, Love you too. I miss you. Okay Okay, The plane is leaving in 10 minutes. Bye. Will call you.

 

I turn off the phone and have a little bit of rest then Hello Thailand.

 

As promised I call her that night because as I know Victoria will be waiting for my call because of she said she will do it whatever it takes.

 

“Khuuuuuuuuuuunn. I miss you” She said as soon she picks up the phone.

 

“Miss you too. So how are you?”

 

“Fine, tired. I wanted to rest but I first wait your call. Now I heard your voice, I know you land safely and I also know your tired too. Lets talk again maybe tomorrow? I hang up okay” she said with a very tired voice of her

 

“Okay, Bye! Miss you”

 

“Miss you too, bye” Then we hang up. I just landed and now I will go straight to the hotel where I’m staying then tomorrow. Work Work Work.

 

The Next Day, Early in the morning

 

Ring…Ring… Ring…

 

“Hello” I said mumbling

 

“Khuuuuunnn, Why did you buy the same sunglass”

 

“Oh, hahaha. I just like it. You saw pictures?” I asked her

 

“Of course, I saw pictures of you in the airport in Thailand.”

 

“So you’re monitoring me?ooooooohhh”

“Yah, Stop changing the topic. Anyways its already been bought, I cant do anything and I bet you wont used it again. Hahaha” She said on the phone

 

“Hahaha. Okay okay, I need to eat breakfast already, my call time is 8am, have you eaten?” I asked her

 

“Well, I just have Bread, I don’t have appetite”

 

“Oh, that’s bad, take care there okay, don’t get yourself too tired. Rest. Rest Rest” I said

 

“Okay, maybe your late, hang up now okay, talk to you again. Bye”

 

I then take a shower then ready for work.

 

January 12, 2012….

 

Tomorrow Victoria will be in Shenzhen and I have a plan in which she can’t disagree.

 

I will call Victoria tonight, since she asked me to.

 

“Qian” I said

 

“Khuuuun”

 

“So you will be in Shenzhen tomorrow right? “ I asked her with an evil grin on my face

 

“Yes, there are scenes needed to film there. Why?”

 

“Hmm. I have a mission to you, You cant disagree” I said with a slight of command tone

 

“OOOOhh, and what will be the mission that I cant disagree? Say it”

“You know that Sunglass we both have, wear yours tomorrow when you arrived at the airport.” I said with one breathe

 

“No! No! No!, I wont. Fans will get crazy, you know, maybe Anti’s will find that and then again they will make a move against us. You know”

 

“Eung, But will be very happy if you will wear that”

 

“No! That’s final, Goodnight Khun, I need to sleep early and my flight will be tomorrow morning. Bye”

 

“Bye” I said with a disappointment in my tone. I will sleep tonight sad. I hate anti-s why cant they accept us.

 

The next day, I have an early schedule before the sun rise; he didn’t have a chance to hold his phone so he hasn’t text Victoria yet. The have a 3 hours break so the filming will be back at 3 or 4 pm. So he decided to eat a snack with his manager just near the filming area.

 

“Hyung, Can I have my laptop?” I asked manager-hyung so I can monitor Victoria in Weibo.

 

I type on the screen. “Victoria in Shenzhen Today”

 

To my Surprised, I saw Victoria wearing the sunglass. I immediately get my phone and dialed her number.

 

She picked up.

 

“Yeoba-yah” I said

 

“Yeoba-yah” she then answer me

 

“I thought you weren’t going to use it because your afraid that fans may ….”

 

She cut my words

 

“Make them crazy, haha. I did it for you, are you happy?”

 

“I’m so so so happy, I bet fans will wonder so much.”

 

With that, we talk for a long time. While reading some news about Her about me and then a Khuntoria fan upload a comparison about our shades. With that we just laughed and smile knowing that Khuntorians really love to link us and with that we’re becoming stronger knowing that they will always be there to support us.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------heartheartheart-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2nd Chapter Out.

I'm just inspired, and then I saw this blog which gave me an Idea 

http://whiteitusaya.tumblr.com/post/15828543867/khuntoria-chemistry-sweet-coincidence

Only few subscribed sad

Anwyas, for those who subscribed and always support my stories. Thank You Thank You Thank you so so so much.