A kingka's life

Marrying a Boyphobic | Marrying the Kkamjong

 

Kai plugged one of his earphones in his right ear and left the other dangling out of his school jumper. His school attire always made girls squeal with delight. He walked out of his home gates and started walking on the streets to attend school.
 
 
Kai wore his school long sleeved polo, jumper and rolled up the sleeves messily. Three of the top buttons were un-done. His shirt wasn't tucked in his pants and wore his hip hop shoes to school. He bobbed his head up and down with the beat of the music and gripped his bag strap. His bag was loosely hitting his back, near his .
 
 
As Kai passed by houses of his neighbourhood, some neighbours greeted Kai like their own child, "Good morning, Jongin-ah!" Ahjumma called out and waved at his with a weak, but bright smile. Kai turned and smiled back, seeing who it was and waved, "Morning!" He jogged up to her fence and leaned over it, watching her water the garden.
 
 
"Ahjumma, are you gardening again?" Kai asked as he lookd left to right while Ahjumma was watering the fresh, bloomed plants, "Of course, dear. You know how much I love to garden, Jongin." She smiled. Kai frowned, "Ahjumma ~ I told you to start calling me Kai before." 
 
 
The Ahjumma laughed and patted Kai's shoulder, "Aigoo. You've grown up so much!" She pinched her cheeks and lightly slapped his back towards the school, "Go to school schol Jongin-ah!" She grinned and waved. Kai chuckled and waved a goodbye before walking to school. Him and the Ahjumma had a close relationship, just like his parents. She would always take care of Kai when his parents were away for work.
 
 
When he was in front of the school, girls made way in the middle for Kai to go through. He smirked and winked, "Morning ladies." Girls squeeled and some nearly fainted. Though Kai may seem cocky at first, inside his brain, he would roll his eyes.
 
 
He walked through and arrived in front of his locker. He unlocked it and swung the door open, shoving his bag inside and found a lollipop inside his locker. Kai grinned, unwrapped it and started on it. 
 
 
He turned around and saw a group of girls stopping, since he turned around. He eyed them, looked at the lollipop wrapped and back to the girls. He smirked and wiggled the lollipop wrapper in front of him and kissed it.
 
 
"Girls. May the best one catch it." He threw the lollipop wrapped in the air and girls screamed, fighting for the wrapper. He turned around and saw his five best friends snickering at him. He rolled his eyes and glanced at the girls behind him, *Crazy fangirls.*
 
 
Sehun was the first one to approach Kai, "HYUUNG~!" He squealed and jumped on Kai's back. Kai grunted and held the maknae's legs beside him so he wouldn't fall down, "Hey." 
 
 
"AYO WADDUUUP?!" Chanyeol made crazy hand guestures in front of him, like he was a sort of rapper. Kai chuckled and shook his head. He faced D.O and Suho, grinning, "Morning umma, appa." 
 
 
D.O's eyes widened as usual and Suho cracked a laugh. Kai faced Baekhyun and waved, "Hey hyung." Baekhyun high-fived him with a lazy smile, "Morning." 
 
 
Sehun grabbed Kai's collar brightly with his chin up, "Hyung, which class are you in this year?" He asked, poking Kai's cheek as he looked down on him. Kai blinked and replied, "8-B. How about you?" 
 
 
Sehun pointed at a classroom, "I'm in 8-A!" Baekhyun's eyes widened, *He's in the same room as Yunnie!* Actually, Baekhyun never really told his bestfriends about his sister. The only people who knew you as Baekhyun's sister was everyone at school but four of the kingkas. Baekhyun told Sehun years ago, but never really talked to you.
 
 
Baekhyun grabbed Sehun and softly pushed him ouside, "Hey! Where are you guys going?!" Suho asked, "We'll be back!" Baekhyun called out. Sehun started singing, "I'LL BE BAAACK~ NONDA-"
 
 
"Okay! They get it!" Baekhyun shut Sehun up with his mouth and stared at him. Sehun blinked back, "Yes, hyung?  Why did you bring me out here? School's gonna start soon-"
 
 
"Sehun, listen to me," Baekhyun said firmly, "Remember what I told you a few years ago about my sister?" He asked. Sehun's eyes widened and nodded, Baekhyun's hand still on his mouth.
 
 
"Well, you're in the same class as her this year. Don't act like you know her and don't go too close to her. Remember how I told you she has boyphobia?" Sehun nodded. Baekhyun opened his mouth to talk and hesitated, "Wait, you know what boyphobia is.. right?"
 
 
Sehun blinked and shook his head. Baekhyun slapped his hand on his forehead and sighed, *Okay, maybe I shouldn't have reminded him about my sister.*
 
 
----------
 
 
this update is short, but at least it's better than none! ^^
 
 
 
and guys, please comment more! >; not gonna update if MOST of you don't comment!
 
 
- littleasianswagger