Work

Marrying a Boyphobic | Marrying the Kkamjong

 

After the tiring, hell-like school, you had texted Baekhyun that you were going straight to work. He replied and okay and you rushed out of the school gates, turning o each street.
 
 
You arrived in front of a cafe and opened the door. The first person you saw was Henry; your work partner and best friend like brother. 
 
 
 
 
He grinned in his blue apron and waved his hand, "Hey, bubble baby." Everytime he would call you 'bubble baby' it made you smile. Henry was one of the most kindest people she had known and knows about her phobia condition. He would do anything but hurt you.
 
 
You trotted toward him, braids flowing behind her back, glasses pushed right up and skirt pretty long. Henry looked at you from head to toe and and shook his head, "What happened to my bubble baby? I thought she looked y before.. hmm." He eyed you and you gave out a small laugh, lightly punching him on the arm.
 
 
"Well oppa, I'll change into my uniform now." You stuck your tongue out and giddly went to the girls change room to change into your cafe uniform. Once you have changed, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled brightly.
 
 
You no longer had eye-glasses, braids and a long skirt that almost covered your knees. There was no point on putting a lot of make-up on, since your face looked pretty healthy. Your hair waved behind your back, flying as you pass by. You wore your black and white 'maid' uniform. The skirt was short, but not that short so that boys could look under to on you.
 
 
You trotted out of the change room and looked around, seeing so many customers ordering, eating and paying. Henry was at the counter, smiling at a couple who had just paid for thier meal, "Thank you for coming!" The couple bowed and went.
 
 
You went next to Henry and smiled, pointing at yourself. He turned to you and blinked as you blinked back, "Am I the bubble baby that oppa was looking for earlier?" You giggled. Henry chuckled and euffled your hair, earning a whin from you.
 
 
"C'mon bubble baby, let's get this cafe starting!" Henry exclaimed and pumped a fist up playfuly. You laughed along with him and got ready to serve people (girls) their orders and greet them. 
 
 
Time passed by and it was already 10 pm; the time where you finish your cafe work. You had changed back to your school uniform and transformed back to the 'ugly' Yunnie. Henry and you walked out of the cafe and let out a long sigh, "Man, this is hard. Especially for a girl like you, Yunnie."
 
 
You looked at him, "Why? I find it okay for me to work here." Henry shook his head, "It's hard for me serving all of the guys and you all of the girls. I need to get a girlfriend this year so I don't have to be forever alone!" Henry pouted. You stiffled a laugh and squeazed his arm, "Mianhe, oppa. You know what my condition is right now.." You sighed again, deeply and looked down at the gravel you were standing on top of.
 
 
Henry softened and rubbed your back for comfort, "Don't worry, oppa has bubble baby's back everywhere she goes." He winked. You grinned as Henry sent you off to your second job.
 
 
The two of you arrived in front of a bar. Loud music was pounding out of the bar. Couples making out (or in other words, with clothes) were spotted outside the bar. Drunk men and women started fights and threw anything at each other. 
 
 
You sighed one more time and stepped inside the bar, leaving Henry behind, concerned. Before you could go any further, Henry grabbed your wrist and spun you around. You looked at him, "Yunnie, you know you don't have to force yourself to go work in this place again. Remember the last time you had a shift here? You nearly got freakin -"
 
 
"And I bet the out of his and threatened him that I'll poke his eyeballs out of his sockets." You scoffed, remembering the dirty old guy who was trying to hit on you while you were working. 
 
 
Henry's eyes furrowed, "Kim Yunnie--"
 
 
"Oppa, I'm fine. Really. I can take care of myself. This time, I want oppa to take care of himself for once." You pointed at a cute on Henry's cheek and lightly brushed your thumb over it. Henry softened and patted your hand, "Alright, alright. Just be careful, kay?"
 
 
You nodded and waved before going inside the noisy, loud bar. You dashed through people who were busy dancing and making out. You changed into a maid uniform just like your cafe uniform, but it was even shorter with laces!
 
 
You didn't like this very job, but it was the only way to save your family from living in the streets. 
 
 
You walked out and started serving drunk, annoying men with your other '-like' workmates. Most of your workmates gave all the orders to you so they would make out with at least 20 guys a night.
 
 
A man appeared with a bottle of beet in his hands, tumbling all over the place. He grinned as he set his eyes on you, thinking you were the one for the night. You glared at him and tapped your fingers on top of the counter, "What do you want to order, sir?" 
 
 
He just smield and started howling like a hungry wolf. He wrabbed your wrist and puled you close against him, "Babe, I'd like to order everything here, including you." He leaned in and your cheek.
 
 
Disgusted, you pushed him away, trying not to burst out your temper. Before he could say anyhing else, you gave him the beer with the most attack on and he drank it, knocking out straight away.
 
 
You rolled your eyes and cleaned up the mess he made, "Bastard."
 
 
----------
 
 
anyone seen dalmatian and infinite's comeback? ;)
 
 
S O B B I N G