ARRANGE MARRIAGE?!

Marrying a Boyphobic | Marrying the Kkamjong

 

You, Baekhyun and your mom stopped in front of a wealthy looking double story house. You gawked at such a big mansion and shook your mother's hand, "Mom, we're gonna have dinner here?!"
 
 
Baekhyun nodded, *And the guy inside the house would be shocked when I go inside their house.* Your mom and Baekhyun pulled you towards the house and knocked on the door. A sudden voice came from a mini speaker, "Yes? Hello? Who is this?"
 
 
You mom smiled and waved at the small camera looking at her, "Chingu-yah! It's me!" The person behind the door gasped and quickly opened the door. She saw your mom and attacked her with a bear hug, "Aigoo! My best friend hasn't changed in years!"
 
 
Your mom laughed and nodded, "Same to you!" The lady looked at you and her eyes widened, "Is this.. Kim Yunnie?" She gasped at your beauty. You blushed and nodded, "Annyeonghasseyo ~" You and Baekhyun greeted with a deep bow.
 
 
The lady grinned at Baekhyun and pinched his cheek, "Aigoo, this bacon came back to this hous again. How are you?" Baekhyun smiled back and nodded, "I'm back. And I'm good." 
 
 
"Aigoo! Aigoo! What a beautiful child! I'm sure my son would love her!" The lady turned to you as you blushed more, hearing her state of words, "It's best if we all introduce each other inside. Come on in!"
 
 
The three of you followed the lady inside her house. You stuck close to Baekhyun as your mom talked along with her best friend from highschool. You leaned close to your brother, "Oppa, do you know who's house this is?"
 
 
Baekhyun hesitated and nodded, "Yeah." *My friend's house.*
 
 
The four of you were in the dinning room. The house looked too delicate to be touched. The lady turned around and smiled, waving her hand towards the chairs and dinning table, "Go on! Have a seat!" 
 
 
 
You sat in the middle of Baekhyun and your mom on the left side of the table. You looked down to see if your dress was okay from all the walking. The lady started yelling for her husband and son, "Honey! Kai! Come down! Our guests are already here!"
 
 
The lady's husband came down first with a fatherly smile, "Well hello, chingu." He smiled at your mom and she nodded back, "Long time no see, Mr. Kim." 
 
 
*Mr. Kim? That means I have to call the ahjumma Mrs. Kim?* You thought and looked at the elders laughing and talking to each other over the dinning table, talking about their past and highschool.
 
 
Minutes passed and Mrs. Kim's son still hasn't came out yet. Baekhyun grew impatient and started glaring at the bunch flowers next to him, *Where the hell is Kai?! This bastard better come down from his room!* You squeazed your hand harder, making you glare at him, "Oppa!" You whispered.
 
 
Baekhyun looked at you with the glare and quickly blinked, playing innocent, "Yes?" You rolled your eyes, pinching your brother's cheeks and turned back to your mom, "Mom, why are we-"
 
 
"Aish, this kid!" Mrs. Kim playfully glared at the stairs, "Kim Jongin-"
 
 
"Alright! Alright!" Kai came down the stairs with his suit on. His messy hair could easily make a girl faint. You looked up and saw Kai in front of Mrs. Kim and tightly held on Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun squeazed your hand back, assuring you it was okay.
 
 
*And the bastard came out.* Baekhyun smirked as Kai's eyes widened as he saw you, "Hyung!" Baekhyun waved at him, "Hey Kai." You blinked at Baekhyun with a you-know-him-oppa look. Baekhyun nodded. 
 
 
Your mom stood up and looked at you and your brother, "Stand up and greet them." She said and started bowing at the other family. You and Baekhyun stood up, holding hands and bowed.
 
 
Kai's eyes looked at you and widened, *Woah. And this chick is?*
 
 
He stood up, stumbling and quickly bowed, sitting back down with red ears. Baekhyun snickered and Kai shot him a glare. You furrowed your eyebrows, *What are they doing?* 
 
 
"Now, I bet the two kids don't know what they're doing here this very moment." You mother smiled and nodded. You nodded along, as well as Kai. 
 
 
"I know this might be fast and the two of you might not like the idea.." Your mother started. You and Kai looked at each other then turned away with pink cheeks.
 
 
"Yunnie," Mr. Kim lookd at you and gave you a small smile. He turned to Kai, "Kai," Kai nodded and waited for his father to finish his sentence. Mr. Kim started smiling widely, "You two will be married!"
 
 
Your's and Kai's eyes widened as the two of you looked at each other, "MARRIED?!"
 
 
Baekhyun sighed and nodded, *I wonder how she'll live with Kai later on..* You worridly looked at your brother, "You knew about this, oppa?" Baekhyun nodded, "Mianhe, it's for your own good, Yunnie."
 
 
Kai stared at Baekhyun, "You have a sister?!" He looked at you and back at Baekhyun, "How come you never told me?" Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't even think you know she goes to our school." 
 
 
Kai raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?" "Yup." Baekhyun said.
 
 
"Now, now kids. How about the idea? Do you two want to get married?" Mrs. Kim asked. You and Kai looked at each other again and you looked back at your mom, "Mom, why-" You stopped as you saw your mother smiling heartily than ever. You softened, *I see, mom. I'll do anything for you.*
 
 
"I'm fine with it." Kai smirked and met eyes with you, *I don't mind marrying this pretty little one.* You shifted uncomfortably as Kai stared at you. Baekhyun snarled at Kai, "Yah-"
 
 
"Okay, hyung! You know I was joking!" Kai chuckled and held up both of his hands in front of him. Baekhyun sighed and stuck his tongue out to Kai. He did the same and the two of them started laughing. 
 
 
"Okay, why don't the two of you take some time to know each other first? Kai, take Yunnie to a tour around the house." Mr. Kim said. Your eyes widened, *Alone with him?!* 
 
 
Baekhyun made you look at him, "It's okay. He won't hurt you. He's my friend at school, and I'm 99% sure he won't hurt you." Kai frowned, "What's with the left over 1%?" Baekhyun shot him a look, "That 1% can go up your , Kai." 
 
 
The elders laughed. You stood up and Kai also stood up. You gave Baekhyun a worried look and smiled, *Don't worry, I'll be there when you need help.*
 
 
As you and Kai walked around the house, you stayed at least 3 metres away from him. Kai looked behind him and you flinched, looking away from his eight, "Kepp walking. Don't worry, I'm following you from behind." You said. 
 
 
Kai sighed. He turned to walk towards you, grabbing your wrist, "It's not like I'm some . I'm just showing you around-" You snatched your wrist back and looked down, "Tour me around and bring me back to my brother, just don't touch me." You said.
 
 
Kai raised an eyebrow, *Wow, okay. What's her problem?* Kai showed you around quietly and brought you back to the dinning room. Baekhyun looked at you and you smiled back, assuring him that you were okay. Kai eyed the two of you, wondering what was her problem before when he grabbed your wrist.
 
 
The three of you listened to the elders talk about each other's childs. Kai listened carefully to your facts, "..Well, she has a problem," Kai's ear's perked up, *Problem?*
 
 
You sighed, as your mother reveiled your problem, "She has boy phobia. Every since primary school." Kai looked at you, *Boy phobia? So she's scared of boys?* You mother continued, "Ever since primary, she's been going to an all girl's school and thought that boys were scary and dangerous. Also, one of the resons was her father.." 
 
 
You flinched at thought of your father.
 
 
"Since she has boy phobia and doesn't like boys coming close to her, at school, she wears glasses, puts her hair in braids and wears the most longest skirts in school!" Kai's eyes widened, *She's that nerd that always get's teased by everyone?!* 
 
 
You blushed and nodded at Mr. and Mrs. Kim, They both shook their heads, "Aigoo. Don't worry now, since you have a husband to protect you." Mrs. Kim giggled. Kai rolled his eyes, *Oh God, mom!*
 
 
---------
 
 
so um, yeah another update.