Dinner at who's place?

Marrying a Boyphobic | Marrying the Kkamjong

 

The next day, you had a small family meeting in the small lounge room. Baekhyun sat next to you while your mom sat in front of the two of you.
 
 
You looked at her wih concern, "Mom, what's wrong? Why did you call us here?" You asked. Your mom smiled and took both of your hands, grasping it with hers, "Yunnie, we're going to a dinner in about two hours, so dress up nicely, okay?"
 
 
You blinked at the sudden dinner and cocked your head to the side, "Why the sudden dinner mom? Where are we going out for dinner?" You continued shooting out questions and your mom laughed, soothing your arm.
 
 
Your mom looked at Baekhyun and nodded at Yunnie. Baekhyun smiled and nodded back, pulling you inside your room, "C'mon Yunnie, you need to change into the Yunnie I know." Baekhyun grinned and pushed you inside your squishy room.
 
 
You squealed and maintained your balance, "Yah, oppa!" You scolded. Baekhyun chuckled and took out a white bow with pink ribbon wrapped around it. He pushed it towards you, "Here. It's for you." He smiled.
 
 
Your eyes widened and carefully set the box on your bed, scared that something inside might break. You looked up at him with soft eyes, "Oppa.." Baekhyun softened and patted your arm, "Go on, open it."
 
 
You hesitated and opened the box. You gasped at the sight. You took the beautiful dress out of the white box and stared at Baekhyun, "No way.."
 
 
Baekhyun chuckled and shrugged, "Yes way." You threw your arms around his neck and your eyes started to get blurry, You sniffled, "Oppa, thank you so much. I don't know what to say! I-I, how did you get the money--"
 
 
Baekhyun pressed him finger against your lips and smiled, "Don't worry about that. Just worry about wearing it, you piggy." He joked. Your tears streamed down your cheeks and squeazed him harder, "Baekhyun oppa...!" You started sobbing. You had never recived such an expensive present in your whole life.
 
 
Baekhyun laughed and your hair, "Aigoo, my big baby sister." 
 
 
Soon after sobbing the hell out of you eyes, Baekhyun left the room for you to wear the dress. You looked at yourself in the mirror and gasped, *Oh.. my.* You gazed at yourself through the mirror, rubbing your eyes to see if it was really you.
 
 
 
 
Your long, wavy brown hair fell down pass your shoulders naturaly. You didn't wear your glasses and let your eyes have freedom. You put a tiny bit of make-up on, but not too much. Excited, you swung the door open and yelled," Umma! Oppa!" 
 
 
You mom and Baekhyun looked at each other and ran to your room, thinking you were in danger, "YAH! YUNNIE-"
 
 
Baekhyun and you mom skidded to a stop. They both were already dressed up for the dinner and gawked at you. Your mom's smile widened every second as Baekhyun continued blinking at you, "Excuse me, what did you do to my sister?"
 
 
You laughed at his joke and lightly punched his arm. He grinned and pulled you into a tight hug, "My baby sister has grown, a lot." You squeazed his waist and burried your face against your brother's chest, "Thanks oppa!"
 
 
Baekhyun smirked, "What I meant about you growing, I meant fatter." He joked once more, causing you to punch him harder, "Ow!"
 
 
Your mother smiled widely and took your hand, "My baby.." She kissed your cheek and your hair, "You look beautiful." 
 
 
You smiled back and hugged her, "Thanks mom. I love you." 
 
 
----------
 
 
Kai's mom pushed Kai inside his room and pointed at his wardrobe filled with a variety of clothes, "We're gonna have dinner here soon, so dress up nicely." She winked and closed the door behind her. Kai raised an eyebrow, *Dinner? With who?* 
 
 
He shrugged and wore a random suit he saw in his wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
He looked at the mirror in his room and smirked at himself, *Well, lookie me.* He rolled his eyes at himself and pinched his cheek, *Damn, what the hell Kim Jongin.* He walked outside, ing two buttons on the top of his shirt and loosened his tie, *I think I'm gonna suffer wearing this.*
 
 
On the other hand, You and Baekhyun were holding both of your mother's hands, and she was in the middle. The three of you were dressed up nicely, walking out in the streets to someone else's house, looking like idiot on the streets, wearing formal clothes.
 
 
You didn't mind at all, so did Baekhyun and your mother. As long as she sees her family happy, then she doesn't care about anything else in the world.
 
 
----------
 
 
updated! ^^