The boyphobic's life

Marrying a Boyphobic | Marrying the Kkamjong

 

Sighing, you squeezed through the furnitures in your small room. You wished that there was some miracle who could give you and your family millions of dollars to aford you own house. You hated how your father left the family, stealing your mom's money on the exact day of your birthday.
 
 
It hurted you so much when you never knew your dad and didn't know what he looked like.
 
 
Now, you and your family lived in a crappy, small flat house with noisy neighbours that fight almost every single day. You sometimes thought that if you weren't born, your brother and mother's life wouldn't be as difficult as it is now.
 
 
You shook the thought away and sighed for the 124698237 time and walked out of your room. You smelled food coming from the kitchen that you almost had for every single day; Ramen. To be exact - ramen in a cup.
 
 
You smiled softly, seeing your mother ripping out the cover from the ramen cup and throwing it away, "Morning mom." You gave her a peck on the cheek and sat down on the small stool. Your mother smiled back and gave you a cup of ramen, "Good morning to my lovely child. I hope you don't mind ramen in a cup again.." She frowned.
 
 
You shook your head with a heart warming smile, "You know how much I love ramen mom. I'll bring other food from the cafeteria for dinner when I come home from school." You squeezed your mother's shoulder and headed out for school, "I'll see you later mom!"
 
 
While eating the ramen, you opened the door with one hand and stepped outside. Before you could close the door, you heard one of the most angelic voice on Earth,
 
 
"YUUUNIEEE~" Baekhyun came out of the door, smiling with the same ramen cup as yours. He turned around and yelled, "Bye mom! We're going to school now!" He closed the door and turned to you with a wide, happy grin, "Good morning, my beautiful sister." 
 
 
You giggled and shook your head, "Morning oppa." Baekhyun started gulping down the ramen while walking next to you, "You were about to leave without me, wern't you?" He lightly glared at you while slurping his ramen down his throat.
 
 
You shrugged, "I'm fine if I go to school by myself, it's not like I'll get attacked-"
 
 
"But you did get attacked once while going home!" Baekhyun prostesed. You pouted, "And what did I do to that guy who attacked me?" You asked, finishing your ramen and throwing it into a public bin. Baekhyun weakened, "You kicked him on that spot.."
 
 
You grinned, "See? Then he ran away after that," Baekhyun sighed, thinking he's not a god brother to you, "It's okay, oppa. I can take care of myself, but thatnk you for always being there for me." You gave him a smile and hugged his waist.
 
 
Baekhyun softened and wrapped his arms around you, giving you a small squeeze, "No problem." The two of you walked hand in hand to school. 
 
 
You and Baekhyun were sometimes mistaken as a couple, since the two of you would hold hands together or hug each other. At school, Baekhyun hangs around with his five other friends. Girls would swoon over him, and Baekhyun would eaither smile at them or wave, but nothing more than that. He knew you were more important to him then other girls.
 
 
On the other hand, you were pretty popular yourself. Honestly speaking, you don't really have friends.  You're pretty much quiet during class and smart. 
 
 
The two of you arrived at school, earning squealing from girls a stares from guys. Uncomfortable, you stepped closer to Baekhyun and squeazed his hand, "Oppa.."
 
 
Baekhyun knew what that meaned. Immediatly, he glared at the boys who were staring you, snickering, making them look away, frightened. Feeling a little lighter, you smiled at Baekhyun, "Thanks." Baekhyun winked at you, "That's why I'm here for you. C'mon, I'll take you to your locker."
 
 
Baekhyun pulled you inside the school building, girls making way for the two of you to pass by. You arrived in front of your locker and opened it. Beakhyun leaned on his locker (which was next to yours) and scanned for any boys who were planning to bully you.
 
 
You organized your books for each period, grabbed your first period books and closed your locker. Baekhyun looked at you, "Done?" You nodded and wiggled your books in front of him. Baekhyun chukled and opened his locker, "Stay here and wait for me. I'll walk you to class."
 
 
You shook your head, "It's okay, I can go by myself." You waved  and turned to go but Baekhyun quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you back, "Let me walk you to class-"
 
 
You glared at him playfully, "Oppaa~" You whined. Baekhyun looked away to avoid letting you go. You wiggled around, showed your aegyo and cutely stomped on his foot, earning more boys and girls staring at you with envy.
 
 
Baekhyun let go of your wrist and pointed at you with a firm look, "You. Go to class before I change my mind." He flicked your forehead lightly and you giggled, walking backwards, "Bye!"
 
 
You turned around and bumped into Taemin from your class. Your eyes widened and pushed his chest away. He put both his arms up when he saw it was you, "Woah." He knew that you didn't like boy that much and repected you for that.
 
 
Taemin looked behind you and saw Baekhyun looking like he was about to rip the locker door out. You zoomed away, avoiding any boys going near, "Bye oppa!" Before Baekhyun could catch you, you went into your classroom and locked it, "Phew!"
 
 
You turned around and saw only a few people in the class, getting ready for lecture. You sat down right on the back corner and waved to a few girls," Morning." They smiled at you brightly and waved, "Morning Yunnie!"
 
 
You put your books in front of you and looked out the window while the girls in class giggled at some boys who were coming in. You rolled your eyes at them. The closest boy in your life after Baekhyun was Taemin; your classmate.
 
 
He sat next to you, although didn't talk much. He knew if he did anything to make you feel uncomfortable, he'd sit next to someone else and give you space to calm down.
 
 
Taemin came in and girls stared at him. He smiled at them beofre sitting next to you. Taemin turned to you and brightly smiled, "Morning Yunnie-ah!" You gave out a small laugh, "Morning, and sorry for bumping into your earlier."
 
 
Taemin shook his head with a wide smile, "It's okay!" You chuckled and continued staring out the window, *Another year of school with boys again.* You glanced at Taemin,
 
 
 
 
You giggled, *And another year with this cute-like-baby over here.*
 
 
----------
 
 
here's the first present chapter!
 
 
 
- littleasianswagger