Like Umma...?

Troublemaker!

Kevin Umma?

"Thank you for giving me oo, Dongho~" Said Seya happily with her good mod back. He nod and went in the kitchen to have a breakfast. She knock Hoon's, Aj's, Kevin's, Eli's room to wake them and went in KiSeop's but he wasn't in this bed 'Huh.. awake..? I guess in the bathroom.' thought she and looked in the mirror to see if everything with her was okay.
"Seya, are you here?" She herd Kiseop from the bathroom.
"Yeah, what?"
"Give me a towel!"
"Say 'please'!" She giggled while taking a towel from his wardrobe." You're the one with strange habits like 'towel should stay in wardrobe'... aigo!"
"Just give it! Aish!...Please!"
"Okay.''Answered Seya with a smirk and knock bathroom's door and gave him the towel. She had a step and he open the door with swoop pouting.
"I'll give you a 'please' now!" Said Kiseop. Seya had her eyes wide open - you bastard, why are you going out just with a towel all the way wet! But there was no time to yell at him, because he pushed her on the bed and leaned over her.
"Wha~" Seya tried to scream but he hold her hands with his one and paint two circles on her cheeks with creme and then on her nose."Kiseop!" She yelled pissed of and pushed him, so Seya was on the top. Seya made him a mustache and beard, then circles on the cheeks and write on his forehead 'stupid'. She needed a second after her victorious smirk to notice that he didn't fight back, but was just lying on the bed. "What?" She gave a blink-blink.
"I like our position..." Kiseop gave her a large smirk. Seya just noticed their position and with burning cheeks ran out and closed the door. Trying to calm herself, she don't notice Eli standing next to her.
"Why do you have creme on your face?" He laughed.
"Oh.. Kyungjae-hyung... that bastard Kiseop...=.=!" She turned to the door and hit it.
''Bastard Kiseop?" Eli laughed.
"Hyung, can I wash my face in you bathroom?" Asked she and he nod.

Today all the boys first went to florist and bought roses for the girls and went to apologize. Seya took two roses to pretend next to them and send them to her father and mother's grave.
In the buss she call Jessica to give her some tips-
"I thought you won't call me..."Answered Jessica little bit shocked.
"But I called you... Hey, may I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Was KiSeop your first?..."
"Um... yes...Why?" Answered Jessica awkwardly.
"Today when he come to you tell him the truth as you did yesterday to me, okay? Tell him that you love him and you want a chance, okay? Be yourself not that bad girl that you are pretending to for him,'cuz he won't like it...Just be you." Said Seya.
"Um.. okay. Thank you! I appreciate it, Yul-ah!" Said Jessica.
"Um...'kay, see ya. Bye."

Jessica was on the corridor when Kiseop came over. She was shocked that he came to her.
"Hey, Jessica, I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I called you , but I know actually that you are not. You gave it just to me and I appreciate it. Wanted to thank you and say sorry..." He gave her the rose and Jessica was standing with wide open eyes trying not to cry.
"I-I.. thank you! I really love you and... can you give me a chance?" She asked.
"I... don't know... let me call you latter, okay? I'm sorry.." Kiseop said and ruffled her hair then continued to walk towards the exit. He apologized to all the girls, but wanted to to something more so went back to florist.
Jessica was so happy looking at the rose so could almost fly. She sow Seya from the window going out and ran to her. After a minute she jumped at her back for a hug with "Thank you so much, Yul-ah!".
"No problem, careful with the flower I'm sure you won't be happy if something happen to it, right?" Said Seya with smile.
"Oh, you're right! I need watter!" She said shocked and ran back to school for watter leaving Seya laughing.
Seya went to the basketball court where Eli most of his free time was. 'I guess he's done with that rose thing... I'll ask him and no one more.. just him...' thought Seya and joined his game.
"You won.. I can't believe!.. I underestimate you again and... Next time it wont happen!" Eli laughed.
"Hyung, there is something that I want to ask you..." Said she when they lie on the ground breathless after their game.
"What?"
"Will you be mad if someone lie to you?"
Eli turned to her and let a sigh.
"I hate lies.I guess I'll be hurted if the person is important to me and I'm not sure if I can trust him again..."
"Uh, I understand." Seya said.
"Come on, take that jacked off and let's have a second round! I'll show you who is the basketball boss!" Smirked Eli.
'Under the jacked I have singlet and over it t-shirt, so it's okay!' Thought Seya and take the jacked off and started to play.
This time it was really hard for her- Eli was playing serious.
"I wont lose!" Yelled Seya and as fast as she could tried to escape and make a score, but she stepped wrong and fall.
"Yul, are you okay, can you stand up?''
"I guess I twisted my ankle..." Said Seya and Eli helped her to stand up.
"Come on, let's go home and call the doctor." He helped her to stand up and wrapped her hand around his neck while his hand were helping her on her waist.
"Yul, what a man you are..." He joked meaning that she was small and too pretty.
"Shut up!"

When they were home Kevin yelled from the kitchen like crazy.
"YAH! Eli what did you did to the poor boy!? Kiseop is going to kill you!"
"Kevin-hyung you're like umma (mum)!" Joked Seya while he was helping her to lie on the couch."Thank you. KyungJae-hyung have nothing to do with it, I twisted my ankle."
"Oh... I'll call the doctor. Wait here, okay?" Kevin said.
"Yeah.. as I can stand up to go somewhere..." Joked Seya. Eli was looking strange at her. Watching her lying on the bed and her chest going up and down... what was that thing that he felt under her t-shirt? Kevin's voice took him out of his deep toughs.
"The doctor is coming I'll bring some ice!"
"Thank you hyung! You're like umma" Answered Seya and Kevin laugh.

 

------------------------------------
Here's the new chapter I hope you like it~ <3 Please leave a comment!! ^.~