Lies...-.-

Troublemaker!

YulSeya went in her old school in the practice room of her band. Girls were already there so she had to give them a long explanation about being boy and etc. then they started to practice. They practiced dance, then singing and playing instruments.
"We finished our practice earlier today, I guess you practiced home ^.^!" Said happily Seya.
"Leader, tell us more about U-KISS I sow their debut song and video - they are so adorable... *.*!" Asked Suzy with puppy eyes. Their group was just from five girls - Seya, the leader, Maggie, Suzy ,Fei and Jia.
"Well.. the most important think about them is that they are not jerks, but really nice and cool people. You know, people are changing after debut, but it seem like they diden't changed... but I'm not really sure about it too..." Seya remembered IU's words and how Eli and Hoon were like."I guess I don't know them that well yet."
"But they are pretty like in the videos or even more?" *.* Jia asked.
"Even more..." Maggie said with giggle.
"Awwww!" The girls yelled. After that they took a shower and went home - Jia, Fei and Suzy were in other direction as Seya and Maggie so they hugged for bye and went home.

~In the Buss~
"Hey... what's with you and SooHyun hyung? Did something happened these days..." Seya tushed the pause button of Block B's Wanna B? and broke the silence.
"Um... well... we talk with him every night and... write SMS's..." Maggie said playing with her hair ignoring Seya's smirk.
"Ooo! When is the first date?" YulSeya said directly. Maggi had her eyes wide open with burning cheeks.
"We didn't plan... well... tomorrow... in the park..." Mumbled Maggie making Seya laugh."Don't you even dare stalk us!"
"No, I won't..." Seya cleaned .

Seya went in the dorm and then U-KISS's apartment without making any noise, but heard their voices from the kitchen. 'What are they doing there - male assembly?' Thought to herself and stopped next to the door.
"Okay boys try to understand - you have only thing in the world that you can give to just only one, it's special, isn't it..?!" Said Kiseop.
"Um... yeah... but not every girl that I've been with was ..." Said Hoon looking to a side embraced, then they all agreed with - 'with me too'.
"Okay! Now it's a rule! Be nice to girls that you already took their 'special thing' and be careful from now on!" Said Eli and they nod like in the military, almost screaming 'Yes, sir!'.
"And tomorrow we'll buy a rose to every girl we took 'it' from and apologize and call her often!" Added Kevin and they nod.
Seya cleaned pretending to 'I-didn't-heard-anything' and went inside.
"Yo, guys!" She greeted.
"Oh, Yul, you're here! Look tomorrow you are going to all the girl's you took the 'special thing' that we speak about earlier and apologize with rose!" Said Dongho and KiSeop almost choked. Seya just nod trying not to get red. She couldn't handle it, but asked serious.
"Did you guys did 'it' with so many girls?"
"Well..., we are famous now and there are a lot of girls..." Started Eli, but KiSeop cut him off dragging Seya out.
"That's enough for today.Let's go watch a movie!"

"Press pause! We don't have popcorn!" Yelled AJ and all of them looked at Kevin."It's your turn this time to make popcorn."
"Come on, guys! I don't want to stand up now... Please...?" Kevin pouted.
"No way!" They said in chorus.
"Come on, hyung, I'll help you.'' Said Seya and stand up taking him with her.
"Oh, Yul, you're the only one who understand me!" Kevin hugged Seya, but scared from KiSeop's scream pulled her.
"Yah! Don't hug him like that!" KiSeop yelled pointing him with the remote.
"Stop it already! He's my hyung!" Hissed Seya to him.
"We want POPCORN!" Cut others.
"Okay,okay, easy Kiseop, we now it's your old friend... aigo...tch,tch, tch.." Said Kevin while going in the kitchen pouting.

In the kitchen~
"Hyung...?" Said Seya.
"Hmm?" Kevin crossed his hands and looked at her with a smile.
"Will you be angry if someone lies to you?"
"Hmm... everyone will be angry, but behind every lie is a reason and for me the reason is really important, but I will be little bit sad." Said Kevin.
"Uh-huh..."
"Why are you asking such a questions?" He giggled and ruffled her hair.
"Oh, it's nothing, I just was carious about it..." Said she with a fake smile 'Lying again...' thought to herself. Then they went inside with popcorn and continued watching.
After that they went to sleep.

In the morning Seya were already awake- early. She prepared herself for school. 'It won't leave me alone... I can't even sleep...' she sighed. When Seya went in the kitchen she could see DongHo preparing oo for a morning walk.
"Oh, you're awake!'' Smiled DongHo."If you want you can come with us for a walk, Yul-ah!"
"Okay!" Seya smiled back. They were walking in the park next to boys dorm in silence.
"Um... may I ask you something, DongHo hyung?"
"Go on, but not too difficult questions- my brain don't work that good mornings." He smiled yawning.
"What do you thing about lying?" Asked Seya.
"Um... no one likes it, but I won't really care if it's a person that I love, 'cuz I know myself - I will continue to love that person no matter what,so.. but, yeah it's not nice, but I don't really care about it..."
"Oh, I got it..." Smiled back Seya.
"Let's goo back now and wake the 'tribe' for school!" Said he yawning."Do you want to hold oo's chain the way to the dorm?"
Seya nod happily and he gave it to her with "Be careful with him, I won't give him to everyone!"