Soohyun-hyung why are you staring soo..? :DD

Troublemaker!

 

^.^

 "Why are you both standing with those awkward looks?" Asked SooHyun. The others came just now too with those idiot smiles on their faces.

"I almost had my first kiss with, Yul, accidentally just now, that's why it was a bit awkward..." Laughed Dongho and putted his hand around her shoulder with a smile.
"Oh, it happens! While drunk I had my first kiss with boy..." Laughed Hoon and the others too with "Eww...". But right now, DongHo felt something strange, making his heartbeats go faster, so he quickly pulled his hand from her shoulder.
"Come on, guys, we're been for a long here, it's late. Let's go home." Offered Kevin, looking his clock. They called Eli and Kiseop and went back to the dorm. 
"What are we gonna eat for dinner?" Asked Yul, hearing the voices just like speaking dolphin from her stomach.
"Oww, yeah... we don't really have something at home, so you four- Yul, KiSeop, Eli and DongHo need to go buy something, while I, SooHyun, Aj and Hoon are gonna cook the rice." Said Kevin, while pushing them four out of the dorm. They started to 'cook', but after short in the kitchen just was a big mess.
SooHyun heard the door bells and went there leaving others with a idiot smile on his face. When he opened the door his eyes pierced directly hers. His smile were frozen, nothing to do but look in the hazel eyes, who were the same way as him hypnotized. After a long minute of unknown shock the girl cleaned and smiled with burning cheeks.
"H-Hello! I'm for Yul Seya here, is he home?I'm Maggie and wanted to see her-..him." Said she and Soohyun just smiled awkwardly, noticing himself that was just watching her like owl, without even knowing.
"He'll come soon, come in." Offered he and Maggie just nod and went inside.
"AAAAAAAA!" Screamed Hoon and ran to them, followed by AJ.
"WHAT'S WRONG?" 
"We burned the rice..." Cried Hoon.
"What are we gonna do now?" AJ looked at Soohyun and then happily at the girl next to him making some signals with eyes.
"Um...hey, can you cook rice?" SooHyun awkwardly asked the guest. She was a second in shock, but after that smiled and nod.
"YEY!" Screamed again Hoon showing her the way to the kitchen, but Maggie wasn't really happy to see what a big mess were the kitchen right now. While cooking the rice, she introduced herself, not really happy inside her,' cuz she was lying them for Seya and they seemed really nice boys.
The others came too.
"Oh! Maggie!" Seya ran to her ready to give her a bear hug, but stopped next to her, remembering that they weren't alone and she was a boy now (LOL :D). After a second Seya shocked asked "Why are you here?".
"OMO! Rude from the start! You're bad!" Pouted Maggie.
"She helped us to cook the rice and after that even cleaned the kitchen. I like her!" Happily said Hoon, and the others two nod.
"Who is she?" Asked Eli.
"His girlfriend!" Screamed DongHo with gotcha look. 
"OMO! Even he have a girlfriend, I don't!.." Cried Eli, with the others who were totally ignoring KiSeops mysterious smirks and the poutings of Seya and 'his girlfriend'."'Cuz he is too beautiful..."
"YAH!" Yelled Seya, making them shut up. "She is my sister! You eat first, we'll go to Kiseop's room to speak with my sister." Said she and dragged Maggie upstairs. That wasn't actually a lie, she was like her sister to Seya, her family.
"Can't you eat with us and then go..." Started Soohyun, but Seya already closed the door.
"Leave them, bro, let's eat! I'm starving..." Kiseop said and they started to prepare the table.
 
 
"I waited for you today..." Started Maggie, but she diden't understand. After a few seconds Seya realised that their band had practice and she forgot about it and went to ride with boys."I don't like that you're pretending like that and had to live with 7 boys, from witch is your ex..." Said honestly Maggie. She was too curious about her.
"Sorry, I forgot about today, it won't happen again... Yeah... but they are nice and Kiseop is nice too, but I diden't forgot everything. Don't worry, I'll be okay!" Seya winked in the end. 
"You need to tell me what do happened until today with them!" Said Maggie excited." You live with 7 so beautiful and y boys, and they are even so nice! It's heaven here!*.*..."
"I'll tell you before I went in bed - we could chat! You need to tell me why was Soohyun looking at you like that and why were your cheeks burning!"
"Okay!" They giggled and went out. Others were already eating so they joined them.
While they were sending Maggie, Seya asked Soohyun to drive her back and gave exchange their numbers - if she can't reach her to call him or anything.
"Bye-bye, oppas! And thank you for the dinner! And Seya, don't you dare to forget the practice again!" She smiled and wave to them.
"Okay!" Said back Seya and then all they send her with - "Bye, see ya!"
"What practice?" Asked Eli at first after they closed the door.
"Oh, we have group and we needed to practice in my old school, but now just I'm here and it's little bit harder, but I'm the leader so without me we can't practice... and yeah, something like your U-KISS group, whitout debut yet." She explained them fast."I'm really tired, hyungs, so I go to sleep now. Sweet dreams!" 
"Sweet dreams. Morning you need to tell me more about your group, okay!"
 
Seya locked the door and took a shower, after that went in bet and start the conversation with Maggie.
Seya:"...So, you know, the debuted groups from that school have a special dorm, if we have the chance to debut we'll live there too. I diden't knew that Kiseop debuted in group, yeah... you know the rest of the story -.-..."
Maggie:"Hope to have a debut too... So... will you forgive him? No matter what happened, everyone needs a second chance and he..."
Seya: "Uh.. I don't know! -.-He hurt me. Left me a huge wound and it's trying to heal now... it's to weak to get another strike right now, Maggie..."
Maggie: ''But I feel like... oh, I don't know. Just give him one more chance, please, I believe him, so want you to believe me, give him a chance for me, okay?"
Seya : "Okay,*sigh* just because of you... now tell me about Soohyun, what happened?^.~"
Maggie : "Ah.. I guess I like him little bit, but you can't like, like 'liking'', person just from the first meeting, right. I guess it's because he is beautiful and caught my attention..."
Seya: " Kekekeke! Seems like he like you too! He was watching you all the time! Kekeke~ I feel like something is going to happend here!
Maggie: "Stop it!-.-*pout*"
Seya: "For a last time- kekekeekke! Now good night<3!
Maggie: "Good night<33!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ Heeey<3 Here is the new chapter! Sorry, I'm little late, but I didn't have time. I hope you like it, if yes please subscribe! <33 See ya soon<3 ^.~