Don't be like this hyungs....~

Troublemaker!

 

 

Your POV
 

>>"Why am I here?" I woke up in a unknown for me place. To be honest - a beautiful white room and everything were too white - even blurry. I look at myself in the mirror - I was wearing a white dress , my hair done and even with make up. Why? I should't be wearing girly things! If U-KISS see me? I lied to them all the way, even when they gave me a place to stay, food and were so nice. Isn't that using someone? Someone knocked on the door taking me out of my deep thoughts. Without even knowing I was already opening. I saw them! They all came in the room with those looks and disappointment in their eyes. I could see pain and so much disappointment in their eyes. Without even saying a word, they were killing me and knowing that i deserve it I just was waiting for the moment, that I will just let out the last breath and close my eyes... But, no! Not even dying- just stuck in the middle breathless with that weigh on my heart and their words - "Did we deserve that - your lies. Did we deserve it trusting you too much, loving you as our family... Liar!" <<

 
"NO!" I almost screamed standing from the bed breathless. What!? What was just that right now?! Everything played in front of my eyes again making me remember it... It was just a dream? More like nightmare... Ki Seop jumped next to me confused hugging me already, but I was just too shocked to do anything. Everything was gone now, just that wight on my heart was still here... Out of the dream - it was real. Can... can that be my conscience?..
"Keep breathing deep, I'm here now!" I heard him repeating it. I just calm down and took a deep breath and pulled him slightly back.
"It's okay now, Ki Seop, thank you. I had a nightmare... Go to sleep." Said while lying back on the bed preparing for sleep.
"I'm gonna sleep with you to be sure!" He lied next to me making my eyes wide open and cheeks pinky.
"No way!" I pulled him to side, but he didn't even move - what are you - elephant? Aish!
"I'll go back if you tell me your nightmare." He said with closed already eyes.
"I..*sigh* I don't like that I need to lie the boys. Now they are important to me, like my family..." I murmured sad. He open his eyes and looked with that innocent childish look. 
"Oh, that was it... too stubborn, really proud and with conscience. Can it be more harder with you, dear?!" Ki Seop laughed, confusing me - was it funny now you bastard? I really feel bad about it and he is having fun?! =.=I need to throw him really hard out of the bed! "I'm sure that they love you too, Seya, they will understand you, when the time of the "truth" come, love. I promise you, now let's sleep..." Ki Seop said while playing with my hair and then smiled to give me that feeling of safety, and he did. But was it... I'm not   sure about it... YAH! He's sleeping again!
"Go to your bed now! I told you my nightmare!" I pushed him back, but he didn't really move at all.
"That's already my bed, dear..." Said he with a smirk and hugged me tighter with closed eyes."I'm tired now, so don't even try any pity ways to escape, 'cuz you won't!"
I pouted and just stayed like that... No! Of course I won't let him sleep with me (LOL :D) in one bed. I'll wait until he fall asleep and just go to his bed. Muhaha! Ah nega cheil chal naga!^,^ (I am the best!)
After 15 minutes I just felt his grip relaxing. Ready to escape! For a second I froze ... His scent was the same, his hands were so warm even his breathing tact was the same... did I miss that all?... No thinking, not now! Just escape and live that for tomorrow. With a fast movement I tried to escape but he tighter his grip again.
"Seya, didn't I warn you? In my bed are my roles, dear!.." Ki Seop smirked and left me nothing else, but just giving up.

END POV

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
"HEY!" Eli yelled again knocking the door badly."Yul, Kiseop, come on! We have school and we are already late! Wake up!" 
"OMO!" Seya opened her eyes shocked. Looked at her clock - 'We are late!'. "Kiseop-ah wake up!" She yelled trying to escape from his grip.
"Are you guys awake?" Asked Eli.
"Yeah, hyung, we are coming now. Thank you for working us up!" She yelled and woke Kiseop up. They dressed quickly and went to school without even eating.
"Guys, you look like monsters, why so sleepy?" Asked DongHo in the car.
"Why didn't you woke us when you were already awake, damn!?" Said Eli.
"I wasn't awake you wake you, but for oo; he need to go for a walk mornings!" Answered DongHo without really caring about.
Others were sleeping and Kiseop had his eyes closed, but with that smirk. Everybody went in their classes.

After the lessons Seya needed to go in Directors's room, he send a girl to tell her that he want to speak with her. YulSeya knocked the door and went in after having the permission.
"Oh, student Kim, I wanted to speak with you. Please sit!" The old man showed her the chair next to him. "I heard, and now I'm seeing that you are pretending to boy. That's not allowed, but if you have a reason I would like to hear it!"
"Yes.. I have. KiSeop, from the debuted band U-KISS, is my old friend and I guess his fangirls misunderstood us and will make me problems, you know them..., so I decided to pretend to a boy."
"I understand now. I guess, that I need to allow it to you, but when you will debut remember that you can't continue pretending to a boy. Now have a nice day!" He smiled.
"Thank you, have a nice day too!" She went out going to the garden.

After his lessons KiSeop went to the man toilet. All day long he had that smirk on his face even now looking in the mirror. Obviously,'cuz he slept all night hugging Seya. Kiseop could feel his happiness and his heart beating faster while thinking about it.
"Why are you so happy? Maybe in love? May I ask who?" Jessica was standing next to him.
"For your information here is the man toilet, but yeah, you don't mind, right?" He said coldly.
"Tch... I don't know who that girl before was, but if you fall for her I promise you, I'll do everything to make her life hell! I'll find her and she will suffer! You're just mine!" She hissed, but said the last words with seductive voice, getting closer to him. KiSeop diden't move - he was standing just with hands in his pockets. She leaned her head on his chest and hugged him."Mine!"
"Oh, dear, how hard my life will be if everyone that I slept with thinks that I'm hers?" KiSeop gave a smirk and pushed her genteelly to a side and went out leaving Jessica pissed of. Just ignored her screams after him.
After 15 minutes Jessica went out with that angry pouting face, mumbling something. Suddenly she bumped into someone and yelled "Watch where you going, damn!"
Jessica fixed her hair and after that saw the scared eyes of the little boy on the floor trying not to cry. She cleaned with that guilty feeling.
"Hey, kid, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" She helped him to stand up. "I'm sorry, okay." She smiled and the kid nod. 
Jessica was in the school garden. She was so pissed of even now that didn't see Seya reading a book under the tree on the lawn. Seya was trying to not move so she won't see her,'cuz he saw her when she bumped the kid just now. 'She really looks sad, what should I do...' Seya thought and let a breathe, closing her book.
"Hey, you were Jessica, right...?" Seya sat beside her on the bench. Jessica dried her tears quickly and turned to Seya. 'Is she crying?' thought Yul. "What's wrong, tell me?"
"It's... it's Kiseop... I... I really love him, but he don't like me..." Jessica said the truth and begin to cry again."I even made a debut to impress him and, yeah..., to be close to him, 'cuz the debuted girl groups dorm is next to boy's dorm. I changed myself and become a 'bad girl', doing everything for him...'' She sob."And then came that girl and took everything that we had... Please, if you know, Yul, tell me who she is!? You're his close friend, please tell me, I'll do everything!" 
Jessica hold YulSeya's hand with that look...Seya was able to see the pain in her eyes.'You learned that from your father - respect love. Maybe I don't understand love anymore, but she did a lot for her love, Seya, respect it! And she is not that bad... she helped that kid and apologize...' Thought Seya.
"Jessica, look, I can't tell you who she is, but she doesn't matter really! Believe me, she will disappear from his mind soon!'' Seya smiled."But I can help you to impress KiSeop and maybe he will like you, what would you say?"
"You... really?" Jessica had her eyes wide open and then smiled."YES, YES, YES! I will say yes!... But why would you do this?" She cleaned again and Yul giggle.
" 'Cuz I respect your love." Seya smiled, but after that remembered that had a meet with boys and ran with "I'll connect you later!Bye!"
 
"Why are you looking at us with those eyes?" Asked after noticing Hoon. Seya just went in the library and sat on the table next to other U-KISS members greeting them with nod. She just noticed that Hoon was going to IU's table.
"Because I don't like you!" IU said. That made others look more interested at her now.
"And why don't you like us?" Asked Eli this time going there.
"Why?... Because you use girls! You don't even know how much you guys are taking away from them..."
"Uh-huh! You mean ity?" Aked annoyed Eli making her look down of fear.
"Eli, stop allready!" KiSeop yelled, with his eye on Seya 'Damn'.
"You will never knew how precious for a girl it it is..." Started IU, but Hoon cut it.
"Yeah, we have all the fault, right?!Tell me please, when it's something so precious why are they offering it so cheaply?" Hoon hissed.
"Hyung, leave her alone!" Yelled really aggressive YulSeya, so all of them shocked just looked at her and the two came back on their table."I wanted to say that I'll be late today, cuz I have practice so I'm going!" She said angry and before left added "It's pitiable, hyungs, if all of you think like that. Pitiable..."
 
 
When she went in her old school in her groups practice room girls were already there, so she needed to give them a long explanation about "Yul the Kingka". After that they started to practice...



----------------------
Here is the new chapter! ^.~ I hope you like it! Please leave a coment!<33