KyoungJae hyung or oppa? ^_^

Troublemaker!

KyoungJae hyung or oppa? ^_^

 ~~~

Everyone have his real feelings in his heart hidden so deep inside, so even sometimes he can find them...

~~~~~

 

 
'Look at yourself girl, why are you sad? That have nothing to do with you, that's Kiseop's life and he will live how he like! Why do you feel disappointed?*Inner Seya claps Seya!* Everything is over now, weren't you the one telling that, so!?' Seya and Inner Seya were having 'thoughts fight' while the short way to the car where the boys were. After a second he gave them a huge smile making them all smile too. 
"Come dude, let's go home and have a party together to celebrate your moving to our dorm!" Smiled Eli while putting his hand around her shoulder. Kiseop gave him a death glaze again, but Eli smiled even more - 'I don't know why KiSeop is so jealous of his old friend, but I like to annoy him!' thought he. 
"Yey! Food, beer and music!" DongHo move and made a free place for her to sit in the huge car for the group. KiSeop was sitting and smiling, but he was careful for every movement that others were doing. 
"So, how old are you?" Asked Kevin.
"Yeah! Tell us more about you! I really wanna know you!" Eli smiled, and every one gave him why-are-you-so-interested glaze.
"I'm 17. You know my name already, but please call me just Yul, that can use boys in Korea too and after I'm it will sound better, okay?" She smiled, but couldn't continue, because added KiSeop smiling devilish-
"And he is very rude sometimes!" 
"Oh, super! Now we have one more maknae without respect for his elders!..." Joked Hoon, and both Seya and DongHo gave him death glazes, while others were lighting. 
"He loves trolling around, be careful guys!" Added KiSeop."And is very stubborn and proud... don't mess with that freak or you'll suffer, I have already experienced!" continued laughing. Other members laughed too and she pouted.
"OMO! You're so cute while pouting, dude!" Noticed AJ and laughed.
"Okay, stop now! It's not funny! I love music, I play piano, also sing, but not really good and dance too. Please take care of me, hyungnim!" Said Seya and bowed to the boys. 
They went to the dorm and prepared everything for their little party. They were singing together, drinking some beer and joking around, telling funny stories about their life. 
All of a sudden Seya saw a little puppy. She almost screamed out-lout, but hold it and just grab the cute pet.
"OMO! You have a pet, guys! This puppy is so cute!" She started hugging the poor dog looking shocked.
"Oh, that's DongHo's puppy - oo! I forgot to tell you, but it's not a problem,'cuz you like puppies, so.." Said KiSeop totally ignored from her.
"Huh! Isn't that strange, oo don't like when guys play with him, he's playboy dogie and like the girls!" Laughed surprised Dongho. KiSeop worried looked at Seya, but she was just too busy 'loving' the dog.
"Maybe because he's too beautiful!'' Joked Eli.
 
"Oh, what a mess..." Noticed Kevin, but with cute-devilish smile looked at others just woke up. Late at night they all woke up, founding out that they fall asleep. The others laughed too, hearing his words and smiled.
"So, as a member of our U-KISS family, Yul, we'll give you the mission to clean the mess!" 
"What!?" She just woke up yawning, but after she heard that her eyes were wide open. "No way!" protested Seya, but they gave her you-can't-escape glaze, so she signed poor. She started to clan while one of them were having shower, other went already to sleep and others were watching TV or playing computer games.
Yul Seya was washing dishes, when Eli came next to her.
"Do you need some help, you look tired." He smiled spraying water on her face. She pouted.
"Nope, I'm almost done!" She smiled and sprayed him with water back. 
"Yah! You!" Eli wrapped his arm around her neck in a loose grip. "Need to respect elders sometimes, 'cuz they may know some taekwondo moves!" ho joked with a smirk. Seya quickly escaped from his grip and caught him in her - his hand behind him. "Wha..?!" He was shocked for second. Seya let him and smirk.
"Sometimes you need to be careful with the minors, 'cuz they may know some boxing moves!" She smirk again, while he was laughing.
"Okay, this time you won! I'm impressed. By the way, call me KyoungJae-hyung." Eli ruffled her hair.
"Deal!" She ruffled his too, making him laugh.
"Yul-ah, did you find yourself a room already? You know, we don't have more than 7 and they are all full, so you need to stay with someone, if you don't mind you can come in my room." Eli offered. 
"We actually decided that already. He is going to stay in my room.'' KiSeop said while, pulling Seya a step back and standing between them. He gave a cold look to Eli, who ignored it like every time and looked the same way at her, but she did the same as her KyoungJae hyung. 
"Okay,then... You can come to my room every time you want or for anything! Now good night, kiddo, 'cuz I'm really tired and wet because of you!" Eli showed his T-Shirt and smiled, then ruffled her hair one more time, ignoring KiSeop's bad glazes and went to his room.
"Are you done?" Asked KiSeop bending over her with cold look. Is he jealous? Seya cleaned .
"Yeah, I'm almost done with the dishes." She started to wash the last glass and after that her hands.
"I mean flirting with him?" He said.
"I don't think that he is a gay- you are the only one looking like a , right now!" Said Seya while looking him in the eyes with poker-face look and left the kitchen trying not to laugh like crazy. She didn't look back, but was sure that he was so hardcore pouting right now.
The boys were already in their beds, after she finished cleaning she went in KiSeop's room. His bed was prepared for her and he was sleeping on the floor, or pretending. Seya changed in pyjamas in the bathroom and then went in his bed. 
After a hour she wasn't sleeping yet, turning right or left in five minutes.
"Something bothers you, Seya?" Asked KiSeop, who couldn't sleep too. "Miss your bed?"
"Yeah, I guess..." She lied. After five minutes silence Seya spoke ''It's my first time sleeping with a boy in a room..." she turned her back to him, looking the moon from the window "But not yours ,right." . He took a deep breath preparing for a long speech, but Seya cut with- "Good night.". Kiseop knew her, that was 'I don't want to speak, or listen to you' so he just ended with " Good night and sweet dreams. I love you..." , whispering the last words.
 
Early in the morning Seya's phone was so hardcore ringing. She jumped shocked from the bed with "Chugullae?(Wanna die)" as annoyed answer.
"Yeah, morning to you too, Seya!-.-" Answered Maggie. Seya could know just from her voice that she was pouting. "Just wanted to be sure, that you're awake and won't be late for school. I need to hang up now, see you later! Bye!<3" Maggie said and hung up.
"Yeah, sure..." Said Seya with a lame voice and layed back to the bed, but couldn't sleep, and damn, it was just too early. KiSeop was sleeping; hugging his pillow with ruffled hair, but cute and puffed face. She was bending over him and took him a photo with a smirk."I'll use it against him someday!" Then went happily in his bathroom and prepared herself for another day as a boy. "Oh, look at youself you look so tired..." Said while looking herself in the mirror "I'll ask Eli if he have some creme or something else!".
She knock the door for a third time now, but no answer "I guess he's sleeping, huh..". Seya slowly open the door and went inside with "Sorry." She looked around and sow someone sleeping on the bed, but he was covered all over with coverlet, so he couldn't see him. "Hyung, do you have some creme?" she went next to his bed, but he just muttered something and after that showed the bathroom door with his hand. "Ah, thank you KyoungJae-hyung!" said happily Seya, while ruffling his hair over the coverlet. She stand up and just had a step, before her eyes were wide open and face all red....
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Hii~ I hope you like it and sorry if you find errors. Thank you for commentars<3333 What do you think did she see, and who was in the bed - Eli or who?..