Mother of god....

Troublemaker!

 

 

"Hyung, do you have some creme?" she went next to his bed, but he just muttered something and after that showed the bathroom door with his hand. "Ah, thank you KyoungJae-hyung!" said happily Seya, while ruffling his hair over the coverlet. She stand up and just had a step, before her eyes were wide open and face all red...

Eli was laughing while drying his hair with a towel and he trow it in the bathroom. He was just with a towel down and cold water drops on his body. Seya turned around all red, making him laugh. Damn! He have so tight muscular body! *.* 

"That's DongHo in the bed, I was showering. You asked for creme, I have some..." Before he could continue she just left like lightning the room with -

"It's okay, I don't need."

"What, were.. huh?" Dongho got up from the bed and looked sleepy around.

"Come on, stand up. We have school today." KyoungJae  pulled him up and out of his room . 

 

Your POV

 

OMO! OMO! OMO! Mother of god O.o... I've already seen KiSeop's body when we went to pool and it was awesome, but that just now was gorgeous. I feel my heartbeats in my brain and my cheeks burning. Screw the creme, could I be able to look him in the eyes again? Ottokae? Aish, what a morning... I'm cursed, really...

I went in the kitchen to eat some muesli for breakfast, trying to forget what did happened. KiSeop already dressed came next to me and looked around, then hugged me.

"Stop it!" I hissed and he just raised innocent his shoulders. Im not really in mood. God need to be trolling me... Why me, there are so many people, damn! TT.TT

END POV

"What's with you so early in the morning?" He noticed her pink cheeks, not red like before, eating fast and nervous a lot of muesli. Eli just came and sat next to them. YulSeya almost choked and then looked down in her breakfast. KiSeop was looking confused.

"He is really from the shy ones, right?" Eli laughed and KiSeop raised an eyebrow with 'what-do-you-mean' glaze. "He saw me after shower with a towel just now and ran away... it's not something that you don't have, bro, no need to be shy, we are boys!" Eli laughed and ruffled his hair, while KiSeop was trying hard to control himself, not to kill him.

"Morning!" Others came too, but KiSeop was just dragging her out of the kitchen in his room. He pulled her rude inside and looked the door. Folded his arms and looked at her angrily, but she was just looking down.

"Why were you in his room?" KiSeop hissed while going closer.

"I-I needed creme, and went to ask him, but he went out like that and I-I turned around and left the room..." Answered Seya and he hugged her, shocking her.

"Don't look at other guys, just me! I can't handle that..." Kiseop whispered tightening his hug. She pulled herself back and looked at him angry.

"We are not together, remember? Why do I need to look at you? I had enough from looking at you already!" Said Seya angry with proud high raised head and pulled him to side, and left his room, before he could say "I' sorry...". 'Cuz he was really sorry, for that what happened so they broke up.

YulSeya was looking angry all the time. Others feel the tension around her too, so in the break when they meet on the roof they offered to leave the school and go to have some fun.

"Hm.. what do you think about pool, let's go to swim!'' Offered DongHo.

"No! We can't!" Almost creamed KiSeop.

"Waeeee?!" Cried Kevin.

"Because Yul is too shy..." Added Eli.

"Then... lets go to ride?" Offered Hoon.

"Good idea!" Smiled KiSeop and they left school and went  homestead special for horse riding. They dressed up with the special costumes for riding and went to chose a horse. 

"Come on, you're not a coward, you can do it!'' KiSeop said while giving sugar in her hand. She needed to gave that to the horse. The black horse looked Seya in the eyes and seem to like her, so ate the sugar without hurting her hand."Look that wasn't that scary, right?" Laughed KiSeop while showing her how to fondle the horse. "I know you like animals."

He was showing her how to ride, while others were racing.

"KiSeop, let's have a rice!" Offered Eli with a smile.

"Okay, DongHo you continue showing her how to ride, be careful!" Said KiSeop and the maknae just nod, and they started their rice.

"To get on a horse you need to put your feet here..." DongHo showed her. "And then gripe here and lift up" Dongho tried to help her while lifting up, with giving her support, but his foot slipped. He fall on his back on the straw and she fell with him. Seya was on DongHo and there was just inch dividing their lips. Their noses even were touching and both were red like tomatoes. They stay for one minute like that in shock looking in each-other's eyes, and after that quickly got up with "Sorry!".

___________

 

A/N ~ Hope you like it! ^_^ <3