Live with WHO?o.O

Troublemaker!

 

 

 

 

Your POV
 
I woke up early, trained little bit and more for abs - don't you think it looks really cool when a girl have abs? I like the idea! :D Then eat and got ready for school. Okay, yesterday wasn't really 'the dream first day in school'. Remembering that KiSeop looked me all the time of the last lesson, that I went to the other girls weren't that happy. I even have a note prom one. One second -I'll get it from my bag - "Who the hell are you and why my KiSeop is looking to you! Don't you even dare to look at him, or you'll suffer! Jessica.". Yeah, I knew it! I just was sure that I'm cursed.... 
My phone is ringing with the melody of Maggie! Two choices- be fast as a ninja and get it or get ready to die! I'll make her wait everytime, so let's surprise her this time. ^.^
"Yo!" I greeted.
"Ow! That was fast, I thought that I'll wait for an hour until you wake up. Are you sick or something? Why are you up so early?" answered she happily.
"Nope, I'm okay, just wanted to wake up early. Now I'm going to school - wish me luck!" I said while walking out from the hotel I was staying in - need to find me a place to stay.-.-
"Oh, yeah, you'll need it! Good luck and HWAITHING!" she screamed.
"Deh! Have a nice day too... at least you. Bye!" said while going to the bus stop.
I didn't even reached the bus stop, but I could already see KiSeob waiting there. Sigh. I knew it... He just can't listen to me one time! When I reached the bus stop he was sitting and didn't even notice me - what is he thinking about so deep? 
 
"Are you stalking or something now? Or you didn't understand what I told yo..." but I was cutted from his hug.
"Seya! I'm so happy that you're okay! I was so worried about you after that - He showed some photos of us holding hands and hugging, and him crying.- I couldn't reach you last night so day too, I just new from Maggie that I can meet you here - she didn't tell more!" He was so worried and tried to kiss my forehead, but I just pulled myself back and he pouted, ignoring it. Why are you not giving up already, Kiseop? Damn, I don't want to hurt you, but if you continue I'll had to!...
"You're such a troublemaker, KiSeop..." I signed while thinking what to do."Ottokae?" I looked at him, but the buss came and I stand up, but he pulled me back.
"Micheoso? You can't go to school now, Seya! I'm sure that they are waiting just for you!" He yelled scaring me.
"Then what..." I pouted. "I wanted that school so much and worked so hard!Aish.. I'm cursed..." I muttered.
"Stop saying stupid things. I have a plan If you wanna stay in the school - I can help you!" He looked me confident in the eyes. What to do? I have hared from the others that girls like that can be really bad and make your life to hell. What about my dream? I took a deep breath and nod. With a big smile for such a screwed situation he pulled me up and dragged to his car.
"Are you hungry, love?" He said happily while nodding with the music.
"Just drive, I've eaten, and I'm not your love!" I answered annoyed. Love- huh? It's not that easy just with a hug and some sweet words to forget everything. I'm not even sure if I can trust you... It seems like you changed a lot in these 2 years.
"Oh, it's okay, you'll eat again with me, my dear^_^!" He said calmly ignoring my words before. AISH! Sometimes I just want to hit him so much! -.-
"Why are you so happy when I'm in such a big trouble?! Is it fun?!" I gave him a death glaze.
"Yes, actually, my love, I have fun, even more thinking about that you have nothing to do, but do what I say!" He laughed with an innocent childish smile, playing with my hair. I pulled his hand away and looked angry away.
"Don't be so sure about that!" I bluffed... damn, he is so right...
"You look so cute when you're angry, do you know?" He smiled and stopped the car, so he could had a breakfast and tell me his plan...
 
"What, what, what?! You mean I need to pretend to be a boy and live in your dorm with other U-KISS members?O.o'' I yelled in his face and he just happily nodded and continued eating. I really wanna hit him-.-!
 
End POV
 
"I'll give you time until I'm done with eating to think about it, Seya." Said KiSeop with a smile , "Because I know you are too proud and it won't be easy for you, but you have no choice, dear!" but thought. YulSeya was really having a fight with her proud- "Should I take his offer and just pretend like a boy or fight the girls back... and what if they are from the psycho types? Aish, Kiseop, you bastard, why are you so beautiful and have so many fans?-.- You troublemaker, problem-bringer! -.- For my dream...!"
"I..." She started looking at him, and he cut eating and hold a breathe. Seya looked away- "Just tell me what do I need to do!"
With a, bigger than the last time, smile he started to explain that she need to wear a periwig, hide her bust and act like a boy. After that they went to shopping for some boy clothes and everything that she will need. Then he teached her some "boy moves and speeches" and they went back to school.
 
The girls started to scream even harder after seeing one more pretty 'boy' walking next to the kingka. They could hear "He is so beautiful, but little bit short...", "I'm gonna be the president of his fan-club!", "Who is he, is he new too? I want him!" etc.
 
They stopped next to the rooftop door. KiSeop looked at her - if everything is okay and smiled.
"Act just like I told you earlier, okay! They are really nice when you know them!" He giggled and pulled her. "Yo!"
"Oh, KiSeop, you're here!" Wived Soohyun after both sited next to them.
"Who's that with you?" Asked DongHo while looking at Seya.
"OMO, he's prettier then me!" Cried Kevin.
"Yo, dude! My name is..." She looked at KiSeop realising that they never thought of name.
"That's Kim Yul Seya, my old friend, and he is going to leave with us in the dorm from now on, if you don't mind?" Explaned fast KiSeop laying down on the bench.
"Sounds little bit girly, it's not a korean name, then?" Asked Eli smiling.
"Yeah, my mum wasn't korean and she wanted a girl, so she named me with such a name... I'm screwed, huh?" Smiled Seya hoping that they believed.
''So, welcome to our U-KISS family^.^!" Hugged her from back Eli, but KiSeop pulled her fast down on the bench next to him, ignoring Eli's confused glaze.
"Thank you!" She smiled meaning it.
 
After the next lessons YulSeya went in the library for her school books.
"Hey, you were the new boy, right?" Asked the girl, who gived Seya the books with a smile. YulSeya nodded. "And... are you just like the other guys from U-KISS, they all slept already with all the school's s- their big fan girls. And even with the other naive ones..."
''What do you mean?'' Asked Seya with wide open eyes - did Kiseop did it?...
"I guess you're from the naive ones. Happy to know you, my name is IU. See you!" She smiled and went leaving Seya with whide open eyes and mouth."The other guys?", "they all"... no way! He is not like this, right? Seya shocked her read and went out. U-KISS were already waiting of her, listening to music and joking around. They looked cute and innocent, but what they actially were?...


_____
Author's note : Hope you like it! ^.~ How do you think the life will be with U-KISS? Angels or Damons?