9Dream Sesame Player Ep. 2 + Love Match WGM

9Dream - SM Entertainment & Pledis Entertainment New Girl group - Apply Closed!

"So what did Jiyeol, Misool, MeiMei, N & Hana won? Let's see!" Ashley said with excitement.

"We won drinks!" N shouted and showed the back of the card.

"Hahaha!" Jiyeol was so happy when she read hers. "I can invite two of my idol friends!!!". Jiyeol read it out loud.

"Omo what is mine???...... Wahhhhhhhh!!!!! A Manga!" Hana shouted and then an eonni gave her a newly bought Manga.

"Yay!!!! I won a Pororo stuffed toy!!! Where is Pororo???" MeiMei said and then a staff eonni handed her a Pororo.

"Okay I'm the last one... Don't give a banana please PD-nim!!.... A Book! YAY!!! I love reading books!" Misool jumped happily and received the book from a staff eonni.

"Jiyeol, who will you invite?" Ming asked Jiyeol.

"Ahhh... PD-nim! Can I invite Nine Muses Hyuna eonni & Hyemi eonni???" Jiyeol asked and the PD nodded and a Staff eonni was calling the manager of Nine Muses already.

"You should've requested Siwan oppa & Luhan oppa. Aigoo what will happen if that was real~" Nathalie teased Jiyeol.

"Oh wait you said B1A4 can come PD-nim!" Hana said.

"We just called them Hana-ah~" A staff eonni said.

"Oh chincha? Let's go shopping for clothes first! We haven't changed our clothes!" Ashley said.

"Okay Shopping Time!!!" N shouted.

They stretched before walking out of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE MALL

The girls were picking clothes that they want..

All of them has a good fashion sense.

After the staff payed, they went back to the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK IN THE SESAME PLAYER HOUSE

When they came back, B1A4 & Nine Muses Hyuna & Hyemi were not there yet.

The girls decided to get food first.

"So what do you guys want?" N asked.

"Eonni! I want Chicken!!! Rice Balls!!! Fish!!! Pizza!!!" Jiyeol was really hungry.

"I want what Jiyeol said!" Nathalie shouted.

"I want Samgyupsal~" Ashley said.

"And I want..... Tteokboki~" MeiMei requested.

"LASAGNA! BREAD!!" Sookyung shouted.

"PD-nim~~~ " Misool was pleading PD-nim to buy what they want.

"YES!!!" The girls jumped and shouted when they saw PD-nim nod.

"So while Jiwon eonni (staff) & PD-nim are buying... Let's call B1A4 nae?" Sookyung said.

"They might be lost..." Hana said and all of them laughed.

Ashley used her phone to call B1A4.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ashley asked on the phone.

"Yeoboseyo Ashley-ssi?? Annyeong!" CNU answered.

"Where are you guys? Are you lost?" Ashley asked and the girls were laughing behind her.

"Hey! We heard that laughing! We're on the way there!! We'll see you there!" CNU answered.

"Is Gongchan okay now???" Ashley asked again.

"Yeah he's fine! The surgery was finished." CNU answered.

"Yah! Did you bring Hyunwoo & Eunsol??" MeiMei gets the phone from Ashley.

"Yes we brought them!" Jinyoung answered this time.

"Good then! We want to see them!" Sookyung gets the phone.

"You have to give us advices in Sesame Player!!!" Jiyeol gets the phone from Sookyung.

"Okay! We're coming now!" Jinyoung said.

Then Nathalie felt a tap from her back. When she turned her back, the boys were there.

"Annyeong!!!" Nathalie said.

"Yah! You're here already!!" Jiyeol still talked on the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo Staff Noonas and Cameramen Hyungs!" Jinyoung greeted.

"Annyeong! Omo Hyunwoo & Eunsol are so cute!!!" Hana said and she goes to the kids.

"Wahhh Eunsol! Hyunwoo!" Jiyeol dashes to the babies as well.

"Your babies are so adorable!!" Nathalie said while hugging Hyunwoo.

"Annyeong! Say hi to Pororo!" MeiMei said when she showed Pororo to the babies.

"Are you hungry guys?" Ashley asked.

"It was a long ride so we are hungry~" Sandeul said while touching his stomach.

"Don't worry PD-nim and Jiwon eonni are buying food for us." MeiMei said.

"Oh PD-nim! I miss him!" Gongchan said.

"Jiwon noona too!" Baro answered.

"Baro-ah! Daramji Geongju!!!" N requested Baro to dance Squirrel Princess.

"DARAMJI GEONGJU! DARAMJI GEONGJU!" All of them sang while Baro danced.

After a few minutes, the PD and the staff eonni came back with the food.

They were surprised to see B1A4.

"PD-NIM!!! JIWON NOONA!!!" The girls gets the food and the boys goes to PD and the staff noona.

"Wahhh!!! So let's all eat nae???" Sookyung said.

"YAH PD-nim!!!" Jinyoung suddenly shouts while pointing at the PD.

"Waeyo Jinyoung oppa?" MeiMei asked.

"PD-nim and  noona said Sesame Player Double Trouble!!!" Jinyoung said and the PD & Staff laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[End of 9dream Sesame Player Episode 2]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Love match WGM - Location : Studio

The not-chosen girls and boys + The chosen girls and boys were there in the studio with Shinyeong.

"Okay. Each four couples will pick a kind of date from this box." Shinyeong instructed.

"Noona! Can I be an MC too?" Minwoo asked.

"Okay Minwoo! I need help~" Shinyeong agreed and a staff noona gave Minwoo a MC card.

"Okay the staff and PD-nim has decided the official names of the couples. Shall we announce it now noona?" Minwoo asked.

"I'll announce the first couple's name. For Kevin & Nathalie.... I'll call you Minhee instead." Shinyeong said and they were laughing.

"It's KevLie!" Minwoo shouted together with Shinyeong.

"For Heechul hyung & Ming.... MingChul!" Minwoo announced.

"Next is Siwan & Jiyeol... Okay~" Shinyeong said.

"Noona let me announce this one!" Minwoo said.

"Okay I'll do Hana & Kwanghee~" Shinyeong agreed.

"Minwoo & Jiyeol! JiWoo!!! Wooohhh!!" Minwoo shouted and all of them laughed.

"How cute! Jealous Minwoo~" Shinyeong said.

"I'll do it properly now.... Ji---" Minwoo was cutted off.

"JiWan!" Siwan shouted.

"Fine hyung~ But still JiWoo!" Minwoo said.

"JiWan!" Siwan said.

"JiWoo!"

"JiWan!"

"Aigoo Minwoo & Siwan hyung. If I was not chosen, I would MC too." Heechul said.

"Let's continue! Hana & Kwanghee. HeeNa!" Shinyeong announced.

"Okay so first couple, KevLie please pick one!" Minwoo said.

Kevin picked a paper from the box.

"Wow! Amusement Park!" Kevin said.

"Wahhh~ Chincha oppa? Nice!" Nathalie said.

"Next couple. MingChul please pick." Shinyeong said.

Heechul picked one.

"Oh... Movie Date!" Ming read the paper together with Heechul.

"Wow! Next is...." Minwoo stopped talking and Shinyeong started patting Minwoo's back.

"It's us?" Siwan asked.

"Noona!!!" Minwoo shouted. Shinyeong blocks Minwoo's eyes by her hands. Everybody was laughing because of them.

"Wahhh~ Mall Date~!" Siwan & Jiyeol said.

"Next couple is... HeeNa!" Minwoo said.

"Omo! Picnic!" Kwanghee shouted and Hana read it.

"So. Yeorobun the four chosen couples will go to their dates but before that. Ming! Siwan! Heechul & Jiyeol! Hug your Love Match partners!" Shinyeong said.

Heechul went to hug Ashley and Jiyeol hugged Minwoo as well. Siwan hugged Misool and Ming hugged Hyungsik.

"The not-chosen boys and girls will watch the couples here so let's see them!" Shinyeong said.

"They are about to go out now~" Junyoung said.

"Oh! Holding hands! HeeNa!!!" Misool shouted and pointed at the screen.

"OMO~" Shinyeong said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------