9dream; Win in MuCore!

9Dream - SM Entertainment & Pledis Entertainment New Girl group - Apply Closed!

"The winner of today's Music Core is..........  9dream!!!" The two MC's said and the girls were shocked.

"US? Really? OMOOOOO~~~" Ashley said and the girls hugged.

"Congratulations 9dream for winning over your sunbaes and hoobae!!!! Would you like to say anything leader Ashley?" The MC said.

"Yes! Thank you very much dreamers!!!!!! Oh My God we can't even believe that we beated F(x) & 2NE1 sunbaenims!!! So we thank you with all of our hearts!!! Dreamers Chincha Daebak!!!!" Ashley said and blows a kiss.

"Dreamers! Na na na na we love you Day by Day~♪" Ming sang but changed the lyrics for the fans.

"And this is the end of MuCore!!!" The MC's shouted and the girls started the encore with their F(x) sunbaes and NU'EST hoobaes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Match

"Okay it's the boys turns!!" Ashley shouted and the girls pointed at the boys who were pouting.

"We're finished!" Ming said while doing 'mehrong' at the guys.

"Okay fine here we are, Kevin hyung! Go first!" Hyungsik said and pushed Kevin in front.

"Nathalie! You watch Kevin, Okay?" MC Shinyoung spoked to Nathalie using English.

"Okay!!" Nathalie answered.

"My... Minwoo! Hyungsik! Guys come here! I need you guys!" Kevin said and called Minwoo and Hyungsik in front.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" The girls, even the boys and MC Shinyoung shouted for the three.

"Since I'm here already, I'll go next!" Hyungsik said as he raised his hand.

"Ming!" MC Shinyoung said.

"Yes I"m here!" Ming said.

"Ani! Let's just do our 4-member performance so we don't have to take a lot of time!" Kevin said.

"What? So you can impress the girls again?" Kwanghee said while smiling which made all of them laugh so much.

"Okay!!! Siwan, Kevin, Hyungsik and Dongjun performance!" MC Shinyoung announced.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The girls, boys and Shinyoung shouted again. Some of the girls were blushing because the boys who were singing were looking at them.

"Okay! Me next!" Minwoo standed in front.

"Ji Yeol!" MC Shinyoung shouted.

"Yes!" Ji Yeol drags her chair in front of the girls.

 

 

 

"Waahhhh!!!!" All of them shouted again.

"Okay who wants to go ne--" Shinyoung stopped when Kwanghee automatically standed up in front.

"I'm here eonni!" Hana said to Shinyoung.

"Yes go Kwanghee!" MC Shinyoung gave the cue to start.

 

 

 

"Woooooowwwww Kwanghee!!!" The boys, girls and Shinyoung shouted and applauded.

"Oppa so daebak!" Hana said.

"Taeheon is next!" Heechul said and dragged Taeheon.

"Okay fine~~" Taeheon said while being dragged.

"N!" MC Shinyoung shouted.

"Yes I'm here eonni~" N lazily said while she drags her chair and roll her eyes.

 

 

 

"Woooooooooww!!!" All of them shouted once again.

"The rap was good yeah~" N said.

"I'll go!" Heechul said.

"Okay! Leader Junyoung is last but surely not the least!" MC Shinyoung said.

"Yes eonni~ I know you're gonna call me!" Ashley said.

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The girls, boys and Shinyoung screamed again.

"Oppa! Chincha daebak!!!" Ashley said and raised a two thumbs up.

"And now for last! Junyoung!!!" MC Shinyoung said.

"I'm here eonni~" MeiMei said.

 

 

 

"Uwahhhhh!!!!!" All of them shouted and clapped.

"You were great oppa!" MeiMei said and high-fived with Junyoung.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls went to their next schedule which is their official fanmeet with dreamers. It was extra special because some important people visited them. The fanmeet was located on a concert hall in Seoul.

"OMO so many Dreamers came for our official first fanmeet!" Ashley said and gave a smiles to all the fans.

"So let's introduce ourselves again eonni!" Hana said.

"1...2..3! Annyeonghaseyo! 9dream imnida~!" The girls said and the fans all clapped and cheered.

"Eonni, you start the individual introduction..." Ming said to Ashley.

"Dae, Annyeonghaseyo, 9dream's Duizhang Ashley Jung imnida!" Ashley bowed.

"A.K.A Jung Soomin!" Ming and N both said which made the fans laugh when Ashley glared at the two and giggled.

"Yes~ A.K.A Jung Soomin~~" Ashley said.

."Ni hao! We have Chinese fans here too right? Yeah! Wo shi Zhang MeiHui! MeiMei imnida!" MeiMei said.

"Hello everybody! Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Sookyung imnida! 9dream's Lead everything hahaha!" Sookyung introduced herself and laughed.

"Hi! Hwang Minhee or Nathalie imnida! 9dream's Lead Dancer and Lead Vocal!" Nathalie said.

"Da jia hao! Wo shi Li Ming! Annyeonghaseyo 9dream's Lead Vocal & Sub-Rapper, Li Ming imnida!!!" Ming said and did a funny dance which made the girls explode in laughter.

"For the Japanese fans! Konnichiwa! Watashi no namae wa N or Mint desu! Annyeonghaseyo N or Mint imnida! 9dream's Main Vocal and Yuzu's cousin." N said.

"Hi! Annyeonghaseyo 9dream's Main Rapper, Main Dancer & Vocals Ji Yeol imnida!" Ji yeol said and did aegyo.

"Konnichiwa! For our fans from Japan too! Namae wa Hana desu! Ogenki desuka? Annyeonghaseyo Choi Hana imnida! 9dream's Lead Vocal! " Hana said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! 9dream's Maknae and Triple Threat Misoolie imnida!" Misool said and winks.

Suddenly they saw their siblings coming on-stage plus Exo members.

"Eonni!!! Soojung-ah!!!" Ashley ran to her sisters.

"Oppa, what are you guys doing here?" N coldly asked L and the fans went wild because of N's usual attitude.

"Aish~ Don't you want your oppa to visit you on your first fanmeeting?" L scratched the back of his head and shakes the shoulder of his sister.

"Ara~ Thank you oppa!" N said.

The others can't talk. Ji Yeol was hugging her brother Chanyeol. Sookyung was talking with her oppa Baekhyun. Nathalie was also hugging Tiffany. MeiMei and Lay were posing for the fans' camera. Jonghyun and Misool were also talking. While the other Exo members try to approach the girls.

"Now let's hear their messages for us!" Nathalie clapped.

"Okay, Ahh.. N. Mint. I'm sorry you got my coldness too! Oppa will try to be a better oppa for you and good luck to your group! We know Yuzu is doing fine at the hospital right now. And she told me you were doing great. She even made me buy flowers for you. That's all!" L said and hugged N.

"Awwww~~ Of course this fanmeeting won't be complete without Yuzu so we have a surprise later!" Ashley said.

"I'll go first. Umm... You know we love you so much Ashley. You know Eonni wants to support you in every work you do as a member of 9dream. Don't worry! Eonni won't cry! I'm just so proud of you!" Jessica said her message and was about to tear up. Ashley hugged Jessica.

"Eonni! I love you!" Krystal looked at Ashley and made a big heart over his head.

"Awww~! I love you too sis!" Ashley said and pats Krystal's head.

"Sookyung-ah~ Ahhh.. Bacon oppa is so proud of Sausage Sookyung! Oppa is very proud of you and you know that oppa is here for you nae? 9dream hwaiting!!!" Baekhyun said while pinching Sookyung's cheek.

"Oppa, you're being too dramatic huh? Thank you Bacon oppa!" Sookyung joked.

"Our MeiMei! Ahhh...." Lay was thinking of what to say.

"Gege~! Don't me cry aratji?" MeiMei holds on her brother's shoulder and joked too.

"As your gege, I'm very proud as well. This is just the start of your Idol life." Lay said and the girls giggled at what he said.

"Gege! You guys just debuted too!!!!" MeiMei laughed.

"Oh right. This is just the start of our Idol Life. Because gege debuted first, you can always come to me and ask arasso? Gege loves you!" Lay said and made a heart to MeiMei.

"Thanks gege!" MeiMei said and hugged her brother.

"Ji Yeol-ah~ Oppa is so happy to see your dreams also come true... Like oppa did when I debuted too. Just continue being humble and we Exo oppas are always here for all of you girls!" Chanyeol said and pats Ji Yeol's cheek.

"Uljjima guys! Uljjima! We can't cry right now!" Ming joked to make them laugh.

"Soolie! You know already that I'm very very proud of you and our family too. You'll always be oppa's little sister even if someday you grow taller than oppa! Nae?" Jonghyun said and they laughed.

"Don't worry oppa you can wear heels!" Misool joked and they all laughed again.

"Minhee! Eonni loves you very very much and I hope you fulfill all your dreams. And girls continue to be humble and nice nae? Love you guys!" Tiffany said while Nathalie and the girls nods.

"Now let's pose for the cameras!!!" Ashley said. The girls took pictures with their siblings, parents and Exo members. 

"So you know, we have the surprise now! And here is it! Go Yuzu!" Ming said. Yuzu in the hospital showed on the big screen and the fans cheered and raised their banners and fanboards. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is Yuzu! I'm better now. Actually I can sing normally again but as you know I have to take care of my health and also I want N to have my position officially. You know I love you all! Especially my cousin N. L oppa thank you! Please don't feel bad my fans! Once I get completely better, I may have a solo album so don't be sad! Good luck girls and Hwaiting! SARANGHAE!!" Yuzu said her message and ended it with a big heart over her head.

"We love you too Yuzu!!!!!!!!" All the girls shouted. Then the big screen turned back to black while the girls disappear for a performance.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you remember this song guys??" Ashley asked the fans while walking towards the center of the stage.

[Hana] Ddokbaro hae neon jeongmal bad boy
Sarangbodan hogishimppun
[MeiMei] Geu dongan nan neo ddaeme kkamppak
Sogaseo neomeogangeoya

[Ji Yeol] Neon jaemi eobseo maeneo eobseo
Neon devil devil neon neon

[N] Ne haendeupon sumanheun namjan
Han geuljaman (Nathalie: Han geuljaman) bakkun yeoja (Ji Yeol: Oh~)
[Misool] Nae kkoggaji yeokgyeoun perfume
Nugu geonji seolmyeonghaebwa

[Ji Yeol] Neon na mollae nugul mannaneun
Ggeumjjikhan geu beoreut mot gochyeotni
[Ming] Ddwieo bwado sonbadak aningeol

Chorus:
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Nathalie] Deoneun mot bwa geoteocha jullae
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Sookyung] Nal buljabado gwanshim ggeodeullae hey
[Ashley] Deo meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Sookyung] Ddak geollyeoseo yakollyeosseo
Run devil devil run run

[MeiMei] Nae gyeoteseo salmyeoshi heulgit
Dareun yeojal ggok heulteobwa
[Ji Yeol] Na obseul ddaen neon super playboy
Gogae ddeuro daedapaebwa
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/snsd/run_devil_run.html ]
[Sookyung] Neon jaemi eobseo maeneo eobseo
Neon devil devil neon neon

Chorus:
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Hana] Deoneun mot bwa geoteocha jullae
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Ming] Nal buljabado gwanshim ggeodeullae hey
[Nathalie] Deo meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Ji Yeol] Ddak geollyeoseo yakollyeosseo
Run devil devil run run
[N] Neon jaemi eobseo maeneo eobseo
Run devil devil run run

[Ji Yeol] Yae na gateunae eodido eobseo
[Sookyung] Janmeori geulyeoseo shilmang haesseo
[Ji Yeol] Nan gyaenedeul boda deo daedan hae
[Sookyung] Neo geureohke keoseo mwo dwellae
[N] Ggabulji mallaettji
[Ming] Neol saranghae jul ddae jal haretji

Chorus:
[ALL] You better run run run run run
[Nathalie] Deoneun mot bwa geoteocha jullae
[ALL] You better run run run run run (N: Run run run)
[Misool] Nal buljabado gwanshim ggeodullae hey
[Sookyung] Deo meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima
[ALL] You better run run run run run (N: You better, run run run! )
[Ji Yeol] I neolbeun sesang baneun namja
Neo hana bbajyeobwatja
[N] Ggok naman bwajeul meotjin namja
Nan gidarillae honja

------------------------------------------------------------

 

[N] umkyeojin maeumi jakku saeyeonaga oh
sumkyeobogo kamchwodo modu heulleonaga ooh 
[MeiMei] daheul su eomneun neoreul bomyeonseo 
nae chageun geurimjado deulgilkka sumeosseo 

[Nathalie] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeul joshimhi dagakabwah 
[Ji Yeol] Oh nan deo kakkai kalsurok eocheonji duryeowojyeo niga meolleojilkka 

[All] One, two nae mami three, four sumkyeori five, six onmomi 
[Misool] neoman bomyeo keoreo 

[Sookyung] du nuneul karilsurong niga deo jalboyeo (its you its you)
[Ji Yeol] nae du kwiireul mageulsurok jongil neoman deullyeo oh yeah
[Ashley] ne nunbit ilgeonaegi eoryeowo 
onjongil ne gyeoteseo nunchiman boge dwaeh 

[Hana] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun deo hanbeon dagakabwah 
[Ming] Oh neon nae sarangi boineun gakkaun georikkaji ijen dagawahjwo 

[All] One, two nae mami three, four sumkyeori five, six onmomi 
[Misool] neoman bomyeo keoreo 
[All} One, two eojedo three, four oneuldo five, six maeildo 
Baby steps [Ji Yeol] neoreul hyanghae keoreo 

[Nathalie & MeiMei] oneuldo na honja nunmuljinneun georeumeuro neol hyanghae keodko itjiman 
[N] ne mame dahneun nal ne pume anajul keu nareul gidaryeo.. I need you hey 

[Misool] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun joshimhi dagakabwah [N] joshimhi dagakabwah~
[Ji Yeol] (Oh somebody help me oh somebody help me) 
[Hana] Oh nan deo kakkai kalsurok [N] Oh~ [Hana] eocheonji duryeowojyeo [Ashley] eocheonji duryeowojyeo~
[All] Oh nan tteollineun georeumeun [MeiMei] tteollineun georeumeun~ [All] deo hanbeon dagakabwah [Sookyung] deo hanbeon dagakabwah~

[All] Oh nan nae sarangi boineun [Nathalie] sarangi boineun~ [All] gakkaun georikkaji [N] ijen dagawahjwo~


[All] One, two nae mami three, four sumkyeori [Ming] sumkyeori [All]five, six onmomi [Ji Yeol] onmomi~

[Misool] neoman bomyeo keoreo~
[All] One, two eojedo [n] eojedo~ [All] three, four oneuldo [N] oneuldo~ [All] five, six maeildo 
Baby steps [N] neoreul hyanghae keoreo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, are you guys crying??" Ashley asked the Exo members watching at the audience seats.

"OMO~ Why are they emotional when we sang Baby Steps?" Ji Yeol asked.

"Jagiya! Uljjima!"Ashley shouted to Lay who was fake crying.

"You guys huh? So dramatic~" MIng said and it made them laugh.

"Uljjima! We have a performance!!" MeiMei said to the Exo members.

"Let's throw aegyo at them!" Misool said.

"Maknae what ideas you have there~ Okay!" Sookyung joked.

"1...2...3 PPUING! PPUING!" The girls did Ppuing Ppuing and throwed the ppuing ppuings at the boys. And what made the fans laugh was that Exo members acted like the Ppuing Ppuing the girls throwed were like rocks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sookyung, Chanyeol, Nathalie, Sehun, Ming, Suho, Misool and Baekhyun - What is Love

 

 

[Baekhyun]
Girl
I can't explain what I feel Oh Yeah!
Ou Oh Yeah
My baby, baby, baby, baby
Yeah~Yeah

[Sookyung]
Haruga machi ilbunchorom neukkyojige mandeulji
Nomanisseumyon yonghwasoge juingong
[Ming]
Nol borodallyoganeun eksyonsinirado jjigeulgot chorom
Nan machi yongungi dwen gotchorom

[Nathalie]
Non nege wanbyok
[Misool]
Sangsanghebwasso
Hamkkeramyon ottolkka Yeah
[Baekhyun]
Nan noman gwenchantago malhejumyon modu wanbyokhe
Oh baby

[All]
I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeungoseun Get in slow motion
[Sehun]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
[All]
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjong deureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Baekhyun]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

[Suho and Sehun]
Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa

[Chanyeol]
Hega gado dari gado jolde anbyonhae~Woah
Nan bogiboda ujikhage mideullamjaraneungol
Non algedweltenikka Woah
[Sookyung]
I don't know why
Joldejogin igamjong nega senggakjocha hesseulkka
Ne gyote isseultte nan jomjom dedanhan namjaga dwedo
Bitnaneun gol
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/e/exo_k/what_is_love.html ]
[All]
I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
[Sehun & Nathalie]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
[All]
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Sookyung & Chanyeol]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

[Ming]
Ganjorhi barago barandamyon
Irwojilkka
Donghwayegichorom
[Nathalie] Yongwonhan dulmane Happy ending happily ever after Woah~
[Baekhyun]
Namaneun nol midojugo jikyojugo dallejulkke
Nipyoni dwelkke
Nigyoteso jolde anttona

[All]
I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
[Baekhyun & Misool]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
[All]
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
[Sehun & Nathalie]
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

[D.O and Baekhyun]
Sesangnamjadeul modu nalburowohe
Noreul gajin nega jiltuna jukgennabwa
[D.O]
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Nolaraboneungol
Ige sarangingolga
[D.O and Baekhyun]
Aichorom nol jaju utgemandeulgo
Chingguchorom nol gajang pyonhage mandeulkkoya
[Baekhyun]
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Marhejwo nege What Is Love?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley, Lay, MeiMei, N, Ji Yeol, Luhan, Hana, Chen and Xiu Min - Angel

 

[Lu Han & Ji Yeol]Hao xiang shen me dou bu dong de yi ge hai zi yi yang chun zhen
Chong sheng na ge mei li de shun jian
[Lay & Ashley]Shuang yan bi shang you zheng kai le pa zhe yi qie zhi shi meng Liu lian

[Xiumin & MeiMei]Wo jiu zhen cheng zhan zai ni mian qian ke wang de dao ni shi xian
[Chen & N]Zhi shi xiang he ni yi qi zou
Liang ge ren yong tong yang de bu diao xie zou
Yi ci jiu zu gou

[All]Dang wo cheng zuo zhe feng
[Xiumin]Zai ni de shi jie jiang luo
[All]Bai se de feng
[Lay]Zai ni shen bian huan rao zhe

[Ji Yeol]Ni wen wo lai zi na li
Xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi
[All]Zhi yao shi ni he wo
Yi qi zou xia qu
[Lu Han]Tian tang zai sui shi he sui di

[Hana]Dui wo lai shuo ni bi tian shi hai can lan yao yan
Ru guo you shui dui ni bu yi
Wo yi ding bu yun xu

[Lu Han]Fang fu di yi ci jin ru yi dian yuan de tan te bu an
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/e/exo_m/angel.html ]
[Lay]Rang wo mei tian zhi shi wang zhe ni
Xin li yi zhi xiang zhe ni
[N]Suo sui de chen ai he sha li
Wo bu hui rang na xie shang hai kao jin ni
Yong yuan shou hu ni
I'm eternally love

[All]Wei ni dang xia kuang feng
[Ji Yeol]Shen wei ni de shou hu zhe
[All]Yong yuan you wo
[Ashley]Jiu suan shi jie dou leng mo

[Lu Han]Mei ci ni tong ku wei qu
Wei ni hui ba lei ca qu
[All]Ru guo shi ni he wo
Bu guan zai na li
[Chen]Tian tang shi sui shi he sui di

[Lu Han & Ji Yeol]Ai shang ni de wo zai ye mei you di fang ke hui tou
Chi bang yi jing bu zai you
Yong heng de sheng ming bei duo zou, oh no
[Chen & N]Ke wo yi ran gan jue xing fu wei yi de li you

[N & Ashley]Yin wei wo de yong heng xian zai jiu shi ni
Eternally love~

[All]Dang wo cheng zuo zhe feng
[Lu Han]Zai ni de shi jie jiang luo
[All]Bai se de feng
[Chen]Zai ni de shen bian huan rao zhe from you

[Ji Yeol]Ni wen wo lai zi na li
[Hana]Xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi
[All]Zhi yao shi ni he wo
Yi qi zou xia qu

[Lu Han]Tian tang zai sui shi he sui di