9Dream ; Revealing member #oo2 - YuiRin-Black's Character

9Dream - SM Entertainment & Pledis Entertainment New Girl group - Apply Closed!

 

9Dream Member #oo2 - Park Ji Yeol

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Park Ji Yeol (Korean) - Saito Reiko (Japanese)

Nickname(s): Jiyu, ParkJji, Baby (by brother only), Eye Smile Cutie, Rei (In Japan)

Age: 15

Birthdate: July 10, 1996

Birthplace: Seoul, Korea

Ethincity: Korean

Languages Spoken: Fluent in Korean, Japanese & English and a bit of Chinese

 Personality: Ji Yeol is a girl who is very humble & sweet to everybody. She loves hugging & clinging to people close to her. She is good to everybody but she becomes cold sometimes when she is not fine because she has this attitude to be cold to some people when she feels bad or pissed, irritated or sick. Ji Yeol learned  to be humble from her grandmother. She always tell her to be humble & not be boastful. Since Ji Yeol was a child, she has been dreaming of being an idol. But she debuted in Japan first due to her father's business which is in Japan so they had to move there. Chanyeol was left in Korea with their grandmother. It was pretty hard for the siblings to be seperated when they are close siblings. Ji Yeol loves the camera. Ji Yeol might seem like a show-off but she is not. She just loves to perform. You may see her flipping her hair beautifully when walking or whatever she is doing. It does not mean that she says 'I'm the most Beautiful!', It's pretty normal for her to flip her hair because she loves her hair so much and she takes care of it very well. Ji Yeol is a hardworking person as well. She was very young when she started her Idol career. Practice may not make everything perfect but with determination she believes that you can make it very close to perfect. Ji Yeol had cried many times because of some antis & failure but she doesn't give up. Ji Yeol believes herself very much but when she started she doubted herself before. She tried her very best until she gained confidence that she can do it. 

Childhood History: Ji Yeol and her family except her brother Chanyeol moved to Japan for 5 years. Chanyeol was left with their grandmother who is still very strong. Chanyeol was 13. Ji Yeol was just 8 so she cried when they left to Japan because she will miss her brother & grandmother. Ji Yeol always called at home so she would not cry anymore. When Ji Yeol was 12 years old, she auditioned to be a member of a Japanese Girl Group AKB48. She passed and quickly became a member after a short training. She gained many friends there. She was the 'Ace' alongside Maeda Atsuko who is also a popular actress now. Ji Yeol sang in the song 'RIVER' also. She didn't know that it will be a key on her future group. Ji Yeol had fun performing in Japan. After the promotion of 'RIVER', her parents told her that they are going home to Korea. She was happy yet sad because she had many friends in her group which had like '48' & more members. At that time, she became very emotional but   she can still talk to her friends by the 'Internet' so she agreed. Ji Yeol announced her graduation from the group at their concert.

Likes:

1- Music

2- Her brother.

3- Friends

4- Food

Dislikes:

1- Bugs

2- Getting injured

3- Being Sick.

4- Too much pink.

Hobbies:

1- Listening to music

2- Playing piano & guitar

3- Shopping

Habits:

1- EyeSmiles very often when she is happy

2- Peace fingers folding up & down. Like this!

3- Pouting when sad.

4- Winking

Family Members:

Park ChanShik - Father

Park SoYeol - Mother

Park Minsook - Grandmother

Park Chanyeol - Oppa

Rich/Poor/Middle Class: Rich

Partner/Prince Charming/Romeo/Love of your life: Ze:a Im Siwan oppa<3

Have a relationship?: Later!

Friends: 

No Minwoo

Jung Krystal - Fx 

Oh Sehun

Kim Jong In (Kai) - Exo

Best friends: 

Kim Misool!

Maeda Atsuko - AKB48

 

Position: Main Dancer, Main Rapper & Vocals

Solo Fanclub name: G- Angels (G = Ji in Ji Yeol ; Angels because her favorite song is Exo's Angel)

Group Fanclub suggestions?: Dreamers or Clouds

Other Talents: Acting & MC-ing

Pre-debut: BTOB's Insane Mv Cameo. Shinee's Juliette Japanese Version Cameo. Casted in Japanese dramas. Casted in High Kick.

Persona: The Sweet EyeSmile Baby 

All you have to do is act like you are in a real audition and answer the questions that the judge will ask.

 

Judge: Annyeonghaseyo! Please introduce yourself.

Ji Yeol: Annyeonghaseyo! Park Ji Yeol imnida! Nice to meet you!

Judge: Ahhh~ What do you want to be?

Ji Yeol: I want to be a performer not just singer because I can dance & rap well too. If I was given a chance again, I would be an actress again! *smiles*

Judge: Hmmmm... Please show us a talent of yours.

Ji Yeol: Dae! Hwaiting!!! *bows*

 

 

Judge: Very nice! We would undergo our voting and please be patient... Kamsahamnida~!

Ji Yeol: Kamsahamnida! *bows & makes a heart*