9Dream ; WHAT???????????????

9Dream - SM Entertainment & Pledis Entertainment New Girl group - Apply Closed!

Author's Note: (Jiyu/Jiyeol) annyeong! I would like to announce that I'm gonna change my face into Sulli~
(N/Yuzu: Herro~ Long time no see guys! I miss Jieun unni~ that's ooc~ Anyways... ENJOY~ I hope...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls were shocked about a news from the CEO. Not knowing why XXX left... Why? Who? When? WHAT!?...

"Mianhae girls. Yuzu has to graduate from 9Dream, even without the graduation situation like After School..." 

"But why???" Ashley asked while tearing up.

"She has to be hospitalized. You see, Yuzu has a disease where she has to rest for quite a long time."

"But.. But... How could 9Dream be 9Dream if we're only 8? And, why didn't Sehun tell us?" Sookyung questioned a lot.

"Sehun didn't have the courage. And, Yuzu and him, knew this would happen eventually, so we let her have fun with you guys..."

"That's why Sehun was emotional when we walked together on the stage....  Don't worry CEO-nim. I'll comfort Sehun." Nathalie said.

"Just call me Appa, girls~" CEO Lee Soo Man said.

"Of course.. Appa~" The girls said while smiling but tears still flow on their cheeks.

"Why don't you visit Yuzu? I bet she would be happy." CEO Lee said while smilling but failed to not cry.

"But, who would fill up Yuzu's position?" Ming asked, confused at what's going to happen and all.

"We have that covered Ming. So don't worry, she would eventually come at your dorm." CEO Lee said as he had a call. 

"Excuse me please." CEO Lee said as he answered his phone.

 

At the Hospital

The girls entered the hospital and Duizhang Ashley asked the desk clerk.

"Ahjumma! What room is Oh Yuzurin?" Duizhang Ashley asked.

"Oh, you're 9Dream right? *smiles* She's at room 103."

"Kamsahamnida Ahjumma!" The girls bowed and hurried to the designated room.

"YUZURIN!" They called out Yuzu as she was about to take a bite of a waffle.

"Oh, annyeong~" Yuzu tried to speak, but at least they heard what she said.

They all started to circle around Yuzu, asking:

"What happened to you?"

"Are you alright?"

"Are you eating well?"

And such.

"Guys-eu, I'm alright okay?" She still tried to speak up.

A nurse came in and said "Um, excuse me. But we would have an operation for Oh Yuzu... Could you excuse us?"

"BWOH!?!?!??!?!" They shouted.

" has to be operated. Now please excuse us." The nurse said while she made the girls go out.

Soon the doctor was there.They wanted to wait for a long time but they had to go back to SM to practice & rest on their dorm.

"Girls, now let's go~" Manager-nim said while she comforted the sad girls.

 

At SM Entertainment

"Girls... I'll be checking on Yuzu with Exo's manager on the hospital. We're the representatives for you guys. Practice well girls~" Manager-nim said and she got out of the practice room.

"Arasseo~ Bye manager-nim! Buy fruits for Yuzu!!!!" The girls said.

Meanwhile they were talking there... ____, the new member, heard everything.

"Girls.. Time to practice~ Let's just pray for Yuzu arasseo?" Ashley said while she stood up with the girls.

"Ji Yeol! Sookyung! You guys practice your dance first! We'll watch right here." 

"Arasseo duizhang!!!" Sookyung & Ji Yeol replied and started stretching.

 

 

 

"WOW~ That was great!" Nathalie said while clapping her hands.

"But it would be great if Yuzu unni was watching us..." Ji Yeol said as she looks at the ground.

"Come on... Yuzu won't be happy seeing you guys like this... Just do your best and let's visit Yuzu everyday!" Ashley cheered up the girls.

"Arasseo! Who's next unni?" Sookyung asked.

"Main Dancer-nim's solo!" MeiMei said while she was squishing Ji Yeol.

"Arasseo unni... Aigoo did I forget the dance?" Ji Yeol said.

 

 

"Next is me & Minhee!!!" Ashley clapped.

 

 

"Okay, vocals and dance practice together is next. Korean first!" Ashley shouted.

" What do you mean Korean first unni? We will practice Japanese now???" Hana asked.

"Yes, so let's sing Korean first! Manager-nim said we'll practice Snsd & Shinee sunbaenims songs..." Ashley replied.

 

 

[All] Geobi naseo shijakjocha an hae bwatdamyeon 
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom
[Ashley] G.G
[All] Jujeohamyeon gihweneun modu neoreul bikyeoga
Gaseum pyeogo nawabwara jom
[Ashley] T.R.X 

[All] Bring the boys out
[Ji Yeol] Yeah~ You know?
[All] B-bring the boys out
[Ji Yeol] We bring the boys out, 
We bring the boys out, Yeah
[All] B-bring the boys out

[Hana] Sullie matchwo saneun geot
Neon gildeulyeojyeo beoryeonni?
Gwaenchanni?
[Nathalie] Get up


[Ji Yeol] Amdamhan sesangi geudael junukdeulge mandeuni?
[Nathalie] That's funny
[Ji Yeol] Gwaenchanni?

[Ming] Geunyang bol suga eobseo nan
Budijhigo kkaejyeodo myeot beonigo ireona 
[Sookyung] Nalkarobge meotjige ireul naegoya maldeon
Ne yaseongeul boyeojwo My boy 
[All] B-bring the boys out

[All] Girls' Generation make you feel da' heat
[Ashley] Jeon segyega neoreul jumokhae
[All] B-bring the boys out
[Ji Yeol] Wipungdo dangdanghaji ppyeossokbuteo 
Neon wollae meotjyeosseo
You know the girls?
[All] B-bring the boys out

[MeiMei] Heundeulliji malgo geudaen jaril jikyeo
Wollae jeonjaeng gateun salmeul saneun inganingeol
Neoneun wae
[Nathalie] Yeah fly high
[MeiMei] Beolsseo wae
[Nathalie] You fly high
[MeiMei] Pogihae? Oh, neon meoreotjana 

[Hana] Neoye jimnyeomeul boyeojwo 
Jigureul jom heundeuleojwo 
Moduga neol bol su itge
[Ji Yeol] Yeoksaneun saerobge sseuyeojige dwel geol [(Ashley] Yeah, come on come on)
Juingongeun baro neo, baro neo 
[Sookyung/All] B-bring the boys out

[All] Girls' Generation make you feel da' heat
[Ji Yeol] Jeon segyega neoreul jumokhae
[All] B-bring the boys out
[Misool] Wipungdo dangdanghaji ppyeossokbuteo 
Neon wollae meotjyeosseo
You know the girls?
[All] B-bring the boys out

[All] Girls' bring the boys out! 

[Ji Yeol] I wanna dance right now
Naega ikkeureo julge, come out
[Sookyung] Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan No. 1
Jihyereul juneun Athena
Check this out
[Ming] Julgyeobwara dojeone seollaeim 
Imi modu gajin sesange namja
[Misool] Geudaero jjuk ganeun geoya keep up
9dream Generation, we don't stop
[All] B-bring the boys out

[Misool] Makhyeobeoryeotdeon miraega anboyeotdeon miraega
Ne nunape pyeolchyeojyeo
[Hana] Jeomjeom deo wanbyeokhan ne moseube machi
Nan ppallyeodeul geot gata (Hana & Ashey: My heart)

[All] Geobi naseo shijakjocha an hae bwatdamyeon 
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom
[Sookyung/All] Just bring the boys out
[Ji Yeol/All] Jujeohamyeon gihweneun modu neoreul bikyeoga
Gaseum pyeogo nawabwara jom
[All] Bring the boys out

[Ashley] Cuz the
[Ashley] Girls [Ashley/All] Bring the boys out
[Ashley] Girls [Ashley/All] Bring the boys out
[Ashley] Girls [Ashley/All] Bring the boys out
[ashley] Girls [Ashley/All] Bring the boys out

[All] Girls' Generation make'em feel da' heat
[Misool] Jeon segyega uril jumokhae
[All] B-bring the boys out
[Ji Yeol] Sesangeul ikkeul namja meotjin yeojadeul
Yeogi moyeora 
You know the girls
[All] B-bring the boys out

 
"Umm... Excuse me~" A girl who's peeping in the practice room said after the girls practice.
 
"Umm.... Hi! Why are you here??" Ashley asked the girl.
 
"Annyeooooooooooooooooooooong~! I'm N. Just, N. N Mint-eu~... So many introductions... I'm Yuzunii's cousin, as she told me about this, way far from today." N greeted with the explanation thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(N/Yuzu: TT TT YUZU-AH!!!!!!!!!! ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT TT)