9Dream ; SMTOWN Ending + Moments in Hotel

9Dream - SM Entertainment & Pledis Entertainment New Girl group - Apply Closed!

Author's Note: (Jiyu/Ji Yeol) Hi!! About the style of writing Hana~ Ahh, we'll try writing in the other way and we'll see what's more better for us neh? ILY 2 Jieun dongsaeng!!! And  all of you!♥♥♥ Do you guys love electric shock? It's my most favorite song! I will start to learn the dance soon!

SMTOWN ENDING

Everybody was running around the stage having fun before the concert ends.

"Noona let's go there!" Sehun said and grabs Nathalie. 

"Arasseo" Nathalie replied to Sehun as they run.

"Komawo!!!" Yuzu said as she gets a signboard from a fan.

The Mc, Leeteuk gave the microphone to Ashley so that 9dream can announce their comeback. 

"Nae, Hello! Please support us on our comeback!!! The Mv's are gonna be revealed right now! I hope you support us like how you guys supported us on our debut. It has been a month so it's time we come back! Well we hope we could win with our well-prepared comeback but they say that what's important is that we should have fun & do our best... Please also watch out for our own show! It's called 9dream, Star Life Theather.That's all and enjoy our Mv's!" Ashley announced and the SMTOWN artists came back on the main stage to watch 9dream's comeback Mv's.

The fans were screaming while watching the MV's until the end even the SMTOWN artists were amazed by 9dream's new style. They all started having fun & running around the stage again.

"Noona! Le----" Sehun was cut by Ashley.

"Ani! Minhee is mine!!!" Ashley said.

"It's okay duizhang! Just have fun with Lay oppa!" Nathalie shouted while she was being dragged by Sehun.

"Arasseo~"Ashley replied while she walked to Lay.

"Aniya, you stay with me this time Jung Soomin!" Lay said as he comforts Ashley.

"Nae, I know. 2Min (SooMIN + MINhee) OTP power is really strong~" Ashley said as she grabs a fan with her face on it. (lol)

"Oh.. you're so pretty in that picture~" Lay said while looking at the fan.

 

"Aigoo~ Good thing that Sehun oppa is having fun with Nathalie unni..." Yuzu sang as she walks with Kai.

"Chan-derp! Park Chanyeol! Are you spacing out again???" Sookyung asked Chanyeol as she claps in front of Chanyeol's face.

"Ohh... Nae... I'm kinda spacing out..." Chanyeol said when he stopped spacing out.

"What's the problem?" Sookyng asked.

"Ani. Don't bother asking me why. The reason is in front of me..." Chanyeol pouted.

"Me??" Sookyung pointed at herself.

"Yeah..." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

"Oppa likes you..." Ji Yeol said as she passed Sookyung.

"Ji Yeol-ahh!!!" Sookyung called Ji Yeol who was running to Kai & Yuzu.

"Luhan oppa! Stop right there!!!" Sookyung said as he stopped Luhan. 

"Mwoh???" Luhan asked cluelessly.

"Nevermind. Go to your Ji Yeol." Sookyung giggled after she whispered.

 

"Ji Yeol-ahh!" Luhan called Ji Yeol which made Kai & Yuzu look at him.

"Wae oppa???" Ji Yeol asked while she grabbed a 9dream glowstick from a fan.

"Let's go there~" Luhan pointed at a part of the stage as he held Ji Yeol's hand.

"Ohh... Arasseo!!!" Ji Yeol shouted as she ran with Luhan.

 

"Where is MIsool??" Baekhyun asked Tao & Hana.

Both Tao & Hana reacted an 'I dont' know' face.

"I'm here oppa! WAE??" Misool said as she tugs Baekhyun's shirt.

"I thought I lost you! We were running over there & I didn't notice you go to Sonyuh shidae sunbaes." Baekhyun explained.

"Arasseo~ Don't worry oppa." Misool smiled at Baekhyun.

 

"Awww~ Look at that signboard of yours Ming!" Suho pointed a signboard of a fan for Ming.

"It's kyeopta~" Ming said.

"Yeah. You're kyeopta...." Suho whispered.

"Mwoh??" Ming asked.

"I didn't say anything!" Suho said & ran.

"YAH!! What did you say?!" Ming chased Suho.

 

"Aigoo this is so fun~" MeiMei said.

"It's no fun without you though" Kris said as he runs with Kris and handshakes with fans.

"Neon!!!" MeiMei shouted & hits Kris lightly.

"Neon!!!" Kris copied her and pinches MeiMei's cheek.

 

After the concert, the girls went in the hotel. There were excited fans everywhere and some even asked for autographs.

They went to the elevator and signed for some fans.

"Kamsahamnida!" Ashley & the girls said after signing and then the elevator opened.

It took  where they will find their room. They saw EXO coming in their room. The girls waved ans smiles at them.

When they found their room. The girls slept on their own beds.