Jealous

In the Blink of an Eye

“Oh I snatched a phone from one of your fans this morning” Alex finds her phone and looks for the picture. Seungho puts an arm over her shoulder and frowns when he sees the picture “But that was crazy late you came home” He looks over to Byunghee

“I know” She mumbles.

“What?” ByungHee walks over. Seungho hands the phone to him “They have a picture of Alex coming here in the middle of the night”

“She had a lot of picture of you coming and leaving” Alex says grasping a hold of the hand Seungho has on her shoulder. He sends her a smile loving her unconscious show of affection.

“Really?” ByungHee frowns.

Alex nods “You guys are watched constantly so I won’t be returning home with you anymore and I’m not leaving at the same time as you either”

Seungho nods “Probably smart”

“Ey what is this picture?” ByungHee frowns. Alex moves away from Seungho and looks at the phone “Oh that. Uhm let me see if I remember this correctly. I was drunk and I was sleeping, Eli thought I looked cute and snapped the picture which he sent to YongGuk and HimChan turned it into YongGuk’s background. I know the last part was unnecessary to tell but I thought it was cute” She grins.

Seungho raises a brow and walks over looking at the picture. The rest of MBLAQ walks over as well and the phone exchanges hands.

“You do look cute” Sang Hyun gives her a hug.

“Thanks baby” Alex grins and kisses his cheek.

“Never mind that picture what is with this?” ChulYong turns the phone towards Alex.

“Oh Zico took that” Alex nods “The girl didn’t want to kiss YongGuk’s cheek if I didn’t”

“Why did she have to kiss his cheek in the first place?” Seungho mumbles

“Because Zico got the lollipop” Alex looks at him. Sang Hyun laughs “That makes no sense”

Seungho takes the phone “What were you doing with small kids?”

“I was just looking after them” Alex smiles “YongGuk and Zico came and played with the kids until Zico fell on one of them and then they performed and that’s when Zico got the lollipop” Alex smirks

“You are trying to make this confusing on purpose aren’t you?” Chang Sun shakes his head and grins.

Alex just smiles.

“Do I need to start keeping an eye on that guy?” Seungho crosses his arms and sends Alex a very brotherly look.

“Don’t be foolish” Alex laughs.

“I’m not” Seungho looks serious.

Alex walks over and hugs him “I don’t need no guy when I got you guys and even if I did I wouldn’t pick an idol. You guys are idol enough for me”

Seungho smiles and puts his arms around her “Don’t forget that” He gives her a kiss on the cheek looking at ByungHee who nods back at him.

 “What about the rest of us?” Sang Hyun pouts

Alex tries to step back but Seungho won’t let go. She sighs “I love all you guys you know that”

“Wouldn’t hurt you to say it once in a while” Byunghee huffs overly dramatically and sticking his nose in the air looking like an offended girlfriend.

Chang Sun looks at him and laughs.

Alex keeps trying to push herself away from Seungho but he just looks at ByungHee “When are we eating?”

“I’m cooking again?” ByungHee frowns

“Yes” Seungho nods “I’m busy”

Byunghee chuckles “Yeah I can see that”

Alex sighs and frowns trying to figure out what to do while MBLAQ discuss whose turn it is to cook. She looks at Seungho’s neck which is looking so… inviting. She smirks and looks at his distracted face before leaning in and biting him. He yells in shock and jumps back hitting the wall holding a hand to the spot she bit “You bit me!” His eyes turn wide.

Alex crosses her arms “You wouldn’t let go!”

Seungho removes his hand and looks at it.

“I didn’t bite through” Alex chuckles. Seungho frowns “Did you leave a mark?”

“Yeah that is gonna leave a mark” Sang Hyun looks closely at the bitemark. Seungho throws his hands in the air “How am I supposed to explain this?” He looks to Alex with blaming eyes. She smirks feeling victorious “Not my problem”

Seungho shakes his head “You’ll pay for that!” He smirks making Alex a bit unsure.

”COME HERE!” Seungho yells and sets after her. Alex uses ChulYong as her human shield and laughs watching the grown up man act like a child trying to catch her. ByungHee and the others laugh as well.

Seungho can’t help but laugh himself. He catches her wrist and pulls her back pinning her to the floor with a knee on either side of her and holding her arms down next to her head “Apologize!” he orders

“No” Alex shakes her head.

Seungho widens his eyes “You better apologize!”

“Or what” Alex’s smiles becomes teasing and her eyes challenging.

Seungho looks down and chuckles “I’m winning here!” He looks her in the eyes “You got nothing so just apologize and I might forgive you for biting me”

“You had it coming!” Alex smirks

“I did not!” Seungho frowns

“You wouldn’t let go of me”

He pouts cutely “What just because I like holding you, you bite me?”

“Yeah” Alex grins “That and because you are such a jealous bastard”

“Am not!” Seungho frowns.

“Oh no?” Alex chuckles “Well let me tell you about SooHyun’s damn fine body then”

Seungho shakes his head “I don’t wanna hear it!”

“Well then let’s talk about YongGuk’s damn fine body” She keeps torturing him

“Aleeeex!” He whines and lets his head drop “I don’t wanna hear it!”

“Then admit you are a jealous bastard” Alex grins

“Fine” Seungho frowns and looks down “I’m a jealous bastard” He sighs and looks down at her “You win… again”

He lets go and moves away pouting unhappily.

Chang Sun grins. *In 2 seconds Alex will hug him, kiss his cheek and say he is the best guy in the world or something with the same meaning. Seungho will smile and everything will be forgotten*

Alex grins at Seungho and gets on her feet. She steps over in front of him and looks at the bitemark. “Does it hurt?”

Seungho nods miserably. Alex moves into his arms and kisses the mark “Sorry ani. I’ll be nicer” Seungho smiles and hugs her.

Chang Sun shakes his head and chuckles. *Close enough*

 

 

Another short one but bear with me.. Enjoy.

Next DooJoon from Beast comes back in focus. Maybe if I'm bored later I update twice today. I'm up to 324 pages and I have updated 169 of them now.. I got myself a whole book :P

I don't think I'm loosing focus but I hope someone will let me know if I do.