Chapter 7

For Me; For You

Chapter 7

“You hear that? That’s your baby’s heartbeat” Teddy announced as the sound of a beating heart filled Jiyong’s ears. Tears sprang forward as he continued to listen to that beautiful sound. “Very healthy, you’re gaining weight responsibly too. You’re doing really good Ji. How’s the discomfort?” Jiyong moved his attention from the sound to Teddy. “Oh well it’s uncomfortable, I can’t really sleep every position hurts.” Teddy nodded as he listened to the younger man.

“All of it is normal unfortunately you’re gonna have to bear it until it’s time. You’re fourteen weeks so there’s a while to go. You’re young so you’re not showing much. That’ll change so don’t think you can stay in those clothes the whole time, though I have noticed you’re wearing loose clothing the past two weeks you’ve come” Teddy teased lightly. Jiyong blushed as he looked down at the blue sweats he was wearing, “I just don’t feel comfortable wearing tight clothes anymore. I just feel like I’m crowding my baby.”

Teddy nodded as he added more information to Jiyong’s file. “Alright you’re good to go. Keep doing what you’re doing I do suggest that you exercise though, not like running marathons or anything but dedicate some time to walking or some water exercises. Exercising eventually makes it easier on you later on, sometimes it even helps you to sleep.”

Nodding Jiyong walked out of the room and headed to the front where Seungri quickly stood from his chair.

“Judging from your beaming smile everything is going good right?”

“Yes! Seungri I got to hear my baby’s heartbeat. It’s truly the most beautiful sound in the world!” Jiyong exclaimed as they walked out of the building into the bright afternoon sunshine. He felt so elated nowadays he had finished his finals the week before and so now he could relax and truly marvel and enjoy the growing life inside of him.

“Your baby?”

Jiyong stopped, his grin frozen in place as he heard that voice.

~~*~~

“You are pathetic Choi Seunghyun.”

The woman frowned as she stood with her arms crossed looking down at the man sitting behind the dark oak desk.

“EunMi please not now” Seunghyun frowned as he fiddled with his holographic screens. EunMi frowned and sat in the chair across from Seunghyun “Stop avoiding it Seunghyun. Why are you hurting yourself and him? I love you Seunghyun but I don’t love you like that and you know I don’t. Tell me why you asked me to marry you when you don’t love me?” She insisted as she stared at Seunghyun who was avoiding looking at her.

“EunMi please… you know why I did. Hyeyoon can’t have children and mother wants me to have an heir” Seunghyun defended himself. EunMi’s expression changed to one of incredulous disbelief. “Seunghyun… did you really let your mother destroy your relationship because of some archean belief?” Seunghyun stopped fiddling and finally looked at his fiancée in the eyes, his eyes showing how much pain he was in.

EunMi wanted to slap some sense into Seunghyun but instead took a deep breath. “I’m calling unnie, I need help understanding this” she said standing and grabbing her comm from her stylish handbag. Seunghyun quickly stood and rounded the desk “EunMi please don’t call Gummy-noona” he pleaded grabbing her hand with the comm. “Seunghyun I’m calling her because otherwise you wont do anything. You’ll let your archean mother dictate everything. Why don’t you just let her run the company? It’ll ease yours and her pains most likely.”

Seunghyun’s hands trembled as he took EunMi’s manicured hands in his “EunMi you know nothing’s the same since my father passed away. My mother has changed so much.” “Then do something Seunghyun. You can’t let your mother’s unhappiness destroy yours. That’s not right and you know it. Talk to your mother Seunghyun tell her that the wedding’s off that I don’t want to marry you or tell her that you are getting back together with Jiyong; hell tell her that you‘re getting back with Jiyong but I agreed to have your heir” EunMi rattled off as she patted the man’s hand. Seunghyun said nothing as he hugged her “You’re so strong noona, what would I do without you?”

EunMi shook her head and patted the younger man’s shoulder “Probably wallow in self-hatred for breaking the love of your life’s heart and most likely have my sister after you for being an idiot.” Seunghyun smiled but shuddered a bit at being on the receiving end of Park JiYeon’s scolding. “Why’s your sister so scary?” “Because it gets things done. Now I want you to get in contact with Jiyong and talk to him. Fix your relationship. And I want you to forget about having an heir. God I swear your mother must have come from the archean past to believe stupid stuff like that, an heir? No offense Seunghyun you are incredibly handsome but I don’t think we need another one of you running around.”

Seunghyun blinked and was slow to realize that she had just insulted him “EunMi!” EunMi laughed as she pushed the slightly younger man away from her. “I’m giving you a week. Fix your relationship” EunMi said as she took the engagement ring from her finger and put it into Seunghyun open palm.

Seunghyun looked down at the ring its diamond gleaming in his palm “What if he doesn’t want me back?” “Then you start over and this time I refuse to be a last resort Seunghyun, no matter what happens” EunMi said gently “I’m going to keep an eye on you. Because if you don’t do anything then me and my sister will.”

Seunghyun watched as she smiled and walked out of his office a bounce in her step.

He turned his attention to the window where his gaze took in the sun shining down on the city’s gleaming solar powered buildings the gleaming windows absorbing the sun‘s rays for energy. “Would you take me back Jiyong? After being such an ?” he spoke his gaze traveling in the direction of the university.

~~*~~

“Youngbae…”

“Jiyong what’s going on? Did you get someone pregnant?”

Jiyong squirmed under the attention before looking at his best friend’s face. “I.. Can we talk somewhere else?”

The three ended up in a small restaurant where Jiyong ordered a salad and crystal lemonade with strawberries.

“So are you going to tell me what’s going on?” Youngbae asked as he took a bite of his sandwich watching Jiyong happily munch on his salad. Trying to see what was different about his best friend.

Jiyong chewed carefully and glanced at Seungri who nodded and patted his shoulder “It’s okay hyung.”

“I’m… well… I’m pregnant.”

Youngbae stopped chewing and stared at Jiyong “You joking?” “No really here let me show you” Jiyong said as he dug his comm from his shoulder bag and pulled up all his baby pictures. He showed him each stage to the most current one along with the hearbeat audio.

Youngbae looked at everything in awe. Listening to the heartbeat made him smile and looked at Jiyong a little angry “Why didn’t you tell me? And how?” “I was scared that you’d not understand and I went to this doctor who does this kind of stuff. It’s complicated and well here I am fourteen weeks.”

Youngbae shook his head and grabbed Jiyong’s hand in his own “You should never feel that way Ji. You know I’ll stand by you no matter what, we basically grew up together. Next time I want to go with you to the doctor that alright?” Jiyong smiled and squeezed Youngbae’s hand “Thank you and yeah but you’ll have to wait in the lobby.”

“You don’t go in with him Seungri?” Youngbae asked looking over at the youngest who had remained silent during their exchange “No I just sit and wait for him and then he tells me how everything went when he gets out.”

Youngbae nodded and turned his attention to his sandwich before he asked carefully “So who will be the father when your baby is born?”

Jiyong who had been sipping from his drink put it down and shrugged “I don’t know.”

“Seunghyun, you’re not telling or putting him down?” Youngbae asked anger showing on his features “You know he needs to take responsibility right?” “Don’t Youngbae just leave it. He’s gonna get married and I don’t want to be the who went and got pregnant to get back with their man. His family will hate me” Jiyong shook his head his eyes pleading with Youngbae to just let it be.

Youngbae frowned but finally nodded “Fine, but I still think he should at least be aware but I’ll let you handle it.” “Thank you Youngbae” Jiyong stood and hugged his best friend. Hugging him back Youngbae finally felt the slight change in Jiyong, there was just the slight protruding of his belly. He laid his hand on the bump and smiled “So I’m uncle ’bae right?” “Of course you’ll be uncle ’bae I wont have it any other way” Jiyong laughed and rubbed his belly before sitting at the table again.

“Now you fussing and whining at night makes sense” Youngbae said “I should have figured it out long before now.” “Good now you can stay with me when I can’t sleep” Jiyong smiled as he finished his salad. “Aye…yeah no. Sorry I’ll put earplugs in then” Youngbae laughed causing Jiyong to pout.

“Youngbae!” he whined causing his two friends to laugh. 

~*~

Seunghyun tried, he defended himself mentally. He had even gone to the university and was about to leave his car to search for Jiyong before he saw Jiyong leaving the dorm with a bag slung on his shoulder, Youngbae following behind and they climbed into a car with a couple of their friends.

He had even gone to pick his comm up to call but then changed his mind. He didn’t want to bother them if they were doing something important.

That’s what he told himself for a couple of days and then a couple weeks until a whole two months passed by and he was startled to hear his comm alert him that he had a message.

He stopped doing his work and checked and blinked seeing the message.

‘Please meet me at Café Luna tomorrow at 12:30pm.’

Seunghyun hesitated before responding back with a who was this.

‘You’ll see, please meet me. I promise I just want to talk. No funny business.’

In the end Seunghyun agreed, his mind nagging at him, there was no possible way it could be Jiyong, could it? Or maybe it was one of his friends?

Just as he was musing over the possibilities of it being Jiyong a call came through this time it was Gummy. “Hey noona.”

“Well you look down? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing just frustrated with work.”

“Ah… mmm well me and EunMi are going out tomorrow for lunch. Wanna go?” she asked smiling her black bangs falling into her eyes as she tilted her head.

Seunghyun hesitated before shaking his head “No I can’t, sorry I agreed to meet someone at Café Luna tomorrow at 12:30 for lunch.”

“Ah okay… maybe we can meet up there though, we’ll be close to there.”

“That’ll be fine, I guess.” Seunghyun nodded and tried smiling at Gummy knowing she would see right through him.

“Aish Hyunnie you look like someone broke one of your hideous toys, calm down it’s not the end of the world I promise. Just buy a new one okay?”

Seunghyun chuckled and nodded “Yeah I’ll be fine noona…so I’ll see you both tomorrow?”

“Yes sir. Have a nice day at work. Bye!”

“Bye.”

After the call Seunghyun could no longer concentrate on his work. The only thing his mind would focus on was Jiyong.

Jiyong’s beautiful face, his perfectly milky white skin, soft and sweet, those beautiful milk chocolate eyes that expressed every single emotion even when he was trying to hide them.

His heart and mind then took him to the last time he had held that beautiful man in his arms. So supple and responsive he had been to his every touch. To his every kiss, caress, right up until he had filled him with his seed.

He groaned softly as his skin flushed in arousal at the memory. “Jiyong I need you. I can’t live without you anymore” he whispered as he pressed a button to lock all doors and windows of his office as his other hand undid his pants. His mind only focused on the man who had forever held his heart, the tears slipped down his cheeks as his hand moved in a familiar rhythm inside his pants.

 

~*~

SO sorry guys!!! D8 I kind of forgot about posting over here. >> I know I know ya'll must hate but here's your update. 8)