Chapter 1

For Me; For You

“Hey Jiyong you awake!”

Jiyong lazily rolled over, lifting his blonde head from the pillow to look at the door.

“Jiyong! Hey Kwon you alive in there! Youngbae!”

“Aish… Ji come on open the door for him before he has an aneurism or one of the guys down the hall kills him.”

Jiyong glanced over at his roommate giving him a not so threatening glare as he yawned, “Why don’t you do it?” “Because you’re closer to the door.” Grumbling Jiyong stumbled out of the bed and went to press the button by the door. The door slid open with a soft hiss revealing an over excited twenty-one year old.

Glancing down the hall Jiyong apologized to the few people who were glaring and pulled the punk into his room.

Jiyong glared at the hybrid standing in front of him, “Seungri you better have a good explanation for being here at…” he glanced at the clock on the wall, “Nine in the morning.”

“I wasn’t being that loud was I?” Seungri looked at Jiyong with his purple lined eyes. Jiyong rolled his eyes and fell back on his bed, studying the hybrid in front of him.

Seungri was a successful hybrid between human and nymph, hence the beautiful shade of purple his eyes were lined with. Everything anatomically was completely the same to a human there were only slight differences in the hybrid’s heartbeat, his sense of smell was impeccable and his thought processes ran just a bit faster than humans which for some reason gave him an uncanny ability to tell when someone was hiding something or lying to him.

“So what brings you here?” Youngbae asked poking his head out from under all the blankets and pillows.

“Oh well the science department was shut down since there was some kind of fire so if you have class today the classes have been cancelled. Theatre department has also cancelled their classes I just don’t remember why” Seungri informed as he checked the university’s website.

“No they cancelled them at the building the dance teams are having practice at the gym” Youngbae interjected as he read the bulletin on his comm, “I’ll jump in the shower first since I have class in about forty-five minutes and Jiyong just needs to turn in his essay later on today” Youngbae announced as he rummaged through his drawers for his clothing and then disappeared into the bathroom.

Seungri studied Jiyong for a bit before he smirked “You went didn’t you?” “What are you talking about?” Jiyong looked over at Seungri confusion written on his face. “You went here” Seungri pulled up an article on his comm and showed it to the older man.

Jiyong looked at the article and then at Seungri. “I just went to check it out. See how legit the place was.” “Uh-huh. That’s why you smell different.” “I smell?” Jiyong frowned as he inconspicuously sniffed himself. “Not like that stupid. Remember what I am Jiyong. It’s not your body odor it’s your natural scent that’s changed” Seungri frowned at Jiyong.

“Whatever maknae mind your own business” Jiyong said standing from the bed and immediately made the bed neatly and then as an afterthought did Youngbae’s as well. As he gathered his clothing and items in a stony silence Youngbae came out from the bathroom toweling his hair dry.

“Okay my turn” Jiyong bounced into the bathroom. Halfway through his shower Jiyong heard Youngbae shout that he was heading to class and to not forget he needed to turn in his essay as a hard copy. “Yes mother!” Jiyong shouted with a chuckle.

~~~

Jiyong felt relieved when he stepped back into the room and saw that both people had left. He quickly styled his hair and grabbed his things making sure to grab his comm and data microchip where all his finished assignments were kept.

He grabbed an energy bar and vitamin drink from the lounge on his way out to take care of his business.

First he headed to his galactic history professor’s office to turn in the hard copy of his essay. As he inserted the microchip into the slot by the door. He cringed at how he had just put whatever together into that essay. He quickly chose the essay to be uploaded to Dr. Milan’s hard copy folder when the light blinked green he removed his microchip, glad to had taken care of that and hoping that the TA would read and grade this round of essays.

Turning around he took out his comm and checked his messages. He sighed when he saw a message from his Chem Lab TA. Reading he cheered slightly at just having to answer the pre-lab questions, and he would provide the experiment data and they would just need to do the post-lab.

Turning with a bounce in his step bumped right into somebody.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention” Jiyong bowed in apology. “It’s okay, excuse me.” Jiyong nodded watching the man walk away.

Figuring he could go and hang out at the student center for a bit he headed that way. Momentarily thinking back to what the doctor had explained to him about what he had done to himself.

We added a fallopian tube from your rectum to a small uterus we placed above your bladder. At the entrance of your fallopian tube there is a bulb, an egg if you will, that we created using your DNA. Now you must be careful any type of stimulation that isn’t related to a bowel movement will cause it to rupture and you will have to come back and have it replaced. So… no s and finger ing okay?

Dr Hwang Hyo-sook*, she had said her name was. Sitting at a table he fiddled with his comm truly wondering why he had done such a thing.

Yeah he was gay but he had no one but she had guaranteed that the bulb would not rupture on it’s own. 

“Yo Jiyong.”

Jiyong looked up and smiled at one of his classmates. “Hey Daesung you get the memo?” “Yeah taking advantage to put in some extra study time. Chem lecture is kicking my ” Daesung laughed as he sat with the other placing his own comm down and inserting his microchip to bring up the Chemistry e-book. “Meh… it’s not too bad. If you want I can help you, here let’s pull up your notes and the homework.”

For a couple hours the two worked together getting down chemical formulas and concepts as well as completing their lab reports before the lounge started to fill up with students coming in for lunch and breaks.

“Hey guys studying hard I see.”

Daesung and Jiyong both looked up from where they were studying multiple holographic screens.

“Hey Wookie” Jiyong smiled at the older man. “Hey Dongwook-hyung” Daesung smiled as the other sat with them holding disposable invitations. “Here I know they’re late but we just decided” Dongwook handed them each a metallic envelope “I’m hoping you guys can still come. It’s Friday night tonight anyways.”

Opening the envelope they pulled out a sheet of metallic paper that lit announcing the occasion and where the event would be held to RSVP as soon as possible if they were going to attend.

“It’s HanByul’s birthday?” Jiyong asked looking at Dongwook confused “It’s not until Monday but we’re celebrating tonight we’re just doing karaoke and drinks. You up for it?” Dongwook answered.

“Yeah I’m in, what about you Dae?” Jiyong nodded as he folded the metallic paper and put it back into the it’s envelope. “Yeah that’s cool I really don’t have anything planned for tonight other than studying” Daesung grinned as he Dongwook pushed him when he the word studying left his mouth.

As if on cue the rest of their friends walked through the doors wearing varying expressions on their faces. Joining them at their table they as well opened their respective envelopes.

“I’m in.”

“Me too, it’s gonna be awesome.”

All around the table approvals and woops went up at getting a night to unwind thanks to Dongwook’s girlfriend.

“Alright guys I’ll see you all later. I need to get everything ready. Please dress nice it’s not a pj party. I’ve seen what some of you wear around campus.” Dongwook admonished as he stood up.

“Where you going hyung?”

“Gonna take care of some stuff.”

“Stuff?”

“He means he’s gonna get busy with HanByul.”

“ you!” Dongwook yelled as he left the building leaving behind the guys who were laughing.

~~~

“Hey we still have a few hours left, let’s go ahead and knockout some easy assignments and then we’ll get ready” Jiyong suggested as him Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung were the only ones left at the table. “Yeah sounds good.”

As they completed their assignments Youngbae stopped and studied Jiyong “So hey Ji…”
“Mmm…” “Have you talked to Seunghyun recently?”

Jiyong’s thoughts of math formulas and word problems came to a complete and utter halt like bubbles dissipated in the air “What?”

“Seunghyun, have you talked to him?”

“No.”

Jiyong looked back at his holographic screens as he copied down the problems to metallic paper so he could work them out.

“Did you at least try to talk to him. To clear up whatever problem ya’ll are having?”

“Youngbae…” Seungri tried to interject.

“Youngbae please it’s none of your business. Let’s just finish doing our homework and we’ll go out to eat and then head to HanByul’s party” Jiyong interjected with a voice of finality.

Youngbae looked at his best friend and wanted to probe some more but Seungri’s hand on his shoulder stopped him from speaking. A message icon appeared on his comm and opened it reading the message, ‘Let it rest hyung. He’ll talk about it when he’s ready.’ He looked up and looked at Daesung who was shaking his head. He nodded and glanced over at Jiyong who had started to work on his math again.

“I have an appointment with JiEun in a few minutes. I’m finally doing something about this hair of mine” Youngbae said as he closed down his programs and grabbed his comm and data chips. “About time” Seungri praised raising his arms “What are you planning to do with it?” “Not sure yet. You’ll find out later. Later.”

“Later.”

Jiyong watched his best friend leave and he strangely felt like he was being abandoned.

“Ji-hyung come on let’s go eat something and then we’ll get ready to go to HanByul-noona. Come on Dae you want to come with us.” “Nah, I’m gonna finish this and I’ll meet you there” Daesung shook his head “Don’t worry about me, thanks for the help Jiyong.”

“No problem Daesung see you later” Jiyong smiled at the younger man.

Seungri wrapped an arm around Jiyong’s shoulders as they walked out of the building. Once again Jiyong’s different scent tickled his nose “Ji… why did you do it? Is it guaranteed to work?” Jiyong side glanced Seungri with a frown “Because I wanted to and yes she said it was guaranteed to work.” Seungri kept silent as they walked to Jiyong’s dorm.

“Ramen sound good?” Jiyong asked as he opened the cupboard in the kitchen. “Yeah sure ramen sounds good” Seungri nodded as he helped himself to some water. As he watched Jiyong boil the noodles Seungri carefully phrased his next question.

“Jiyong did you do it to… to win back Seunghyun-hyung?” 

 

~~~*~~~*~~~

a/n: I feel really proud of this chapter. It took me a while to think about how to make Jiyong's pregnancy believable and I think this is it. And in all reality since this a futuristic fic I wouldn't doubt that something like this could be possible in the future. Mind you it was really awkward when my dad walked by and saw me studying the male reproductive system... >> I just told him it was for school and he walked away. AGAIN. AWKWARD~~.

Anyways completely out of the blue but yes I made Seungri a Hybrid why... I don't know. In my head he was hybrid since I thought about him so yeap he's a nymph hybrid. And yes I know Nymphs are minor deities of nature but for my story nymphs are something different. XD

*Hwang Hyo-sook - She is in fact a real person. She is in fact Lexy. YG Family's Lexy. Teddy's ex(?)-girlfriend. XD That's just wishful thinking on my part but seriously when those two shared a stage wow IDK if it's just me but damn to the max man.

If ya'll have questions I'll try to answer them without revealing plot of course. 8) I hope you all enjoyed. BTW if someone wants to make me a banner I wouldn't mind. 8)