Chapter 2

For Me; For You

Chapter 2

“Whoa Seungri what happened to you?”

“Nothing, me and Jiyong were messing around and he accidentally hit me” Seungri answered touching his slightly swollen lip as he glanced over at Jiyong who sat across the table between some of Dongwook’s older friends. “Oh poor baby here let noona sooth you” One of the girls cooed as she sidled up next to him blinking her pretty brown eyes at him.

Jiyong turned and glared at him before taking a drink of his beer and turning to his attention back to the man sitting beside him.

“Man Se7en went all out man. This place is nice.”

“I know right VIP room and all.”

“Whoa! Check out Taeyang.”

Jiyong who had been slightly spacing out looked towards the door to see his best friend. “Wow Youngbae you look good” Jiyong said as he stood and walked to his friend beer in hand. “You think, I wasn’t so sure but Jieun insisted I’d look good. I thought maybe people would start giving me distrustful looks.” “Youngbae you really need to stop worrying about stuff like that. You’re in a dance crew it looks really cool. I haven’t seen someone pull off cornrows like this since like forever” Jiyong delicately touched one of the tiny braids.* “Glad to know you approve now let’s see whether or not the girls think it looks good.”

The two sat down and sure enough some of the girls who had been invited complimented the man on his new hairstyle.

“Birthday girl is coming everyone look cool!” someone rushed in carrying a box.

“She already knows it’s her birthday party !”

Someone yelled as they all sat together as the door opened letting in the special guests.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANBYUL!”

The beautiful woman smiled and bowed as the chorus was shouted in various ways.

With the guest of honor finally at her own party the festivities truly started. The drinks began to flow more freely and snacks were being passed around as well has birthday gifts and the microphone.

“Come Jiyong it’s your turn you haven’t been up to sing yet” Youngbae encouraged as he placed the mic in the slightly tipsy man. “Alright, alright let’s see” Jiyong stood and walked over the machine to choose a song to the cheers from some of the party guests.

Finally choosing a song he turned and began to sing stumbling over some of the words that he didn’t know causing people to laugh or clap. Finishing up he placed the mic on the table and walked to his grabbing an unopened bottle of beer on his way. He stopped short when he spotted a pretty brunette talking with Youngbae. With a smile he walked around patting Youngbae on the shoulder and went to sit with one of Dongwook’s friends, Taebin.

“Hey you did pretty good up there” Taebin complimented as he patted the younger man on the shoulder. “Hey that’s a compliment coming from you. How’s the new album coming around?” Jiyong asked as he blushed a bit. “Doing pretty good. About halfway through Teddy is helping me polish some of the songs and I’ve convinced him to rap in one of my songs.”

The two continued to talk and didn’t notice the late comers to the party until raised voices got their attention.

“Hey man what’s up?”

“Damn dude what happen to you? You look so different!”

“He’s going preppy on us!”

“Who’s the pretty lady?”

Jiyong looked over to where Dongwook and Hanbyul were sitting and felt his heart skip a beat.

“Hey Seunghyun it’s been some time. Thank you for the gift” he heard Hanbyul say as she hugged the man accepting the gift he had given her. Jiyong’s eyes moved over to the woman on the woman at the man’s side. She wasn’t facing him but Jiyong could appreciate her beautiful figure right up until Seunghyun wrapped his arm around her waist.

Without knowing the tears began to cascade down his face “Jiyong come on let’s go downstairs and dance.” Jiyong blinked and looked up when Seungri’s hand wiped away the tears. Nodding Jiyong grabbed Seungri’s hand and stood hiding his face as Seungri loudly announced he was going downstairs to dance and who was coming with him.

Walking out Jiyong could feel Seunghyun’s eyes on him.

~~~~~

A few drinks and some dancing later Jiyong was a giggling mess as he danced with a girl who was more than happy to have his and Seungri’s attention. They were interrupted by Daesung who placed his hand on his shoulder distracting him from where the music had filled up his brain.

“Hey come on Hanbyul is opening her gifts.”

Daesung grabbed both his friends and apologized to the girl for taking her dance partners and led them back to their VIP room.

Daesung dumped Seungri into his seat where he was almost immediately hugged by one of the girls. Jiyong giggled as he saw Seungri being kissed on the cheek by the girl as he picked up a random pink drink from the table as Daesung dropped him onto a pillow beside a guy he vaguely remembered but he wasn’t sure who he was. Jiyong sipped the drink smiling at the fruity taste and quickly downed it. And then settled in to watch Hanbyul open her gifts, showing them off as she opened them.

After opening all the gifts everyone clapped and congratulated Hanbyul again and then pieces of the cake were passed around. Jiyong stared blankly as the girl who came with Seunghyun helped pass around the plates with the cake, receiving the plate he just placed it on the table and reached for another pink drink hoping it was another of those fruity ones.

Through a slight haze he noticed Youngbae leave with a girl wrapped around him and the same with Seungri who had two girls attached to his side and another following behind.

“Damn your little friend there is one lucky . Three chicks… what did they see in that skinny kid?”

“He’s a hybrid maybe he gives off different pheromones” Jiyong said in a wondering tone as he reached for a beer only to have the drink moved from his hand. Disconcerted he looked down at his hand and then back to the bottle. Was he that drunk? Jiyong wondered but made another effort to grab the bottle. This time he got his hand on it but it was quickly snatched from his hand.

Puffing his cheeks he vaguely heard the guy next to him laugh at him. He stood wobbling a bit and made his way out of the room breathing only slightly easier before he wondered downstairs to the club portion of the club maybe he could find that girl he had been dancing with. Instead he ended up at the bar and ordering a drink.

Drinking it he turned around only to be met with another’s chest “Sorry” he said trying to sidestep. “Whoa hold up. You’re pretty cute” the guy said in English. Jiyong turned and looked at the man he was blonde with nice green eyes. “Thank you?” Jiyong said not sure if that had been a compliment or if the man was trying to start something. The man smiled and Jiyong smiled back. “Definitely cute enough. Wanna come dance?” the man asked looking Jiyong from head to toe. Jiyong nodded and followed the guy onto the dance floor where Jiyong easily slipped into the rhythm.

Jiyong closed his eyes as he moved. He sighed as he leaned back and felt the strong chest pressed into his back, he loved that feeling it reminded him of ’him.’ Hands placed themselves on his hips and he reveled in the feeling of being held like that after so long. He moaned softly as the hands began to caress his sides, up and down from side to side, images of gorgeous hands adorned in rings caressing him making feel unspeakable things.

He vaguely noticed that they were moving from the dance floor. He followed willingly when the other led him to a booth off the side. He was pulled to straddle the man’s lap and he moaned softly at feeling the other man’s through his pants.

The man pulled him close and laid his head on his shoulder. Jiyong heard a conversation behind him, he wasn’t bothered to listen as he closed his eyes feeling the blond man’s hands travel up and down his back. Occasionally squeezing a cheek or his thigh making him squirm. Hearing the conversation stop he blinked and turned his head noticing the man was looking at him. His eyes saying all Jiyong needed to know.

With a giggle he leaned back and rotated his hips feeling the man’s twitch at the movement. “Oh baby you’re a tease, come here” the man wrapped his hand around Jiyong’s neck and pulled him close in order to kiss him.

Jiyong’s world spun as he was yanked to his feet and dragged away.

“What the hell!” he yelled trying to catch his footing so he wasn’t stumbling around.

“Are you ing stupid?”

Jiyong stopped fighting at hearing that voice. He willingly let the other lead him out of the club into the fresh air which seemed to sober him up a bit, therefore regaining some strength, yanking his arm from the firm grip Jiyong stood his ground.

“What’s your problem?”

“What do you mean? You were about to let that guy take advantage of you!”

“ you Seunghyun!” Jiyong yelled tears falling down his cheeks as the emotion took over him as well as the feeling of nausea took over. “I’m gonna throw up…” Jiyong mumbled as he stumbled towards an alley where he proceeded to empty his stomach of everything.

“Why?” he mumbled as he wiped away tears that kept falling down his cheeks. “Do you hate me that much?” he asked as Seunghyun offered him his handkerchief.

Seunghyun sighed as he looked around hoping no one recognized him “Jiyong I don’t hate you. Come on let’s go I’ll drive you home.” “ you get away from me. Did you forget what you told me the last time we saw each other? You’re just out to make sure I can’t find someone who’ll make me happy. That guy wasn’t going to take advantage of me. I wanted him” Jiyong said ignoring Seunghyun’s offered handkerchief as he wiped his tears and mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

Seunghyun swallowed as he glanced around again making sure no one noticed them arguing. “Jiyong everyone left already and the trains and buses aren’t running this time of the night. I’ll drive you home come on” he grabbed the other’s hand and dragged him to where his car was parked. Looking around again he made Jiyong get into the passenger seat before closing the door.

Seating himself in the driver’s side he glanced at Jiyong who was looking around the interior of the luxury car. “If you need to throw up tell me so I can pull over.” Jiyong snorted looking away from Seunghyun staring out the passenger window. Releasing a shaky breath he started the engine and pulled away from the curb.

“Where are you living?”

“Same place. Seoul University I’m pretty sure you remember where that is” Jiyong answered his eyes drooping in exhaustion. Nodding Seunghyun took the street leading to the highway so he could avoid the downtown traffic.

Seunghyun glanced over in intervals to check that Jiyong was okay. He smiled slightly seeing the younger man fast asleep his body trying curl up. Pulling up to the university Seunghyun glanced around satisfied that there was no one around except or the security guard. “Jiyong wake up we’re here. I need you to tell me which building. Jiyong?”

Seunghyun reached over and tried to shake Jiyong awake only to have his hand slapped away.

“I did it for me.. I did it for me” Jiyong mumbled burying himself deeper into the seat.

Seunghyun frowned hearing that but moved to wake the other, “Jiyong! Wake up we’re here.”

“Hmmm?” Jiyong groggily opened his eyes. “What’s your hall’s name so I can drop you off.” “West Hall.”*

Nodding Seunghyun pulled up to the map beside the security booth looking for the hall. Spotting it he waved at the guard and drove on through. 

Spotting the building he stopped at the entrance and roused Jiyong again.

Looking out the window Jiyong sighed and unbuckled himself “Thanks I guess.” Opening the door he stepped out closing the door gently. He turned and began to wobble his way up the sidewalk to the entrance.

“Jiyong?”

Jiyong turned around and looked over at Seunghyun.

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Sleeping” he answered once again turning around and wobbled to the door searching for his wallet so he could flash his school ID at the guard.

“I’m sorry Jiyong. I really am.”

Seunghyun stayed as he watched Jiyong walk inside the building. Taking a deep breath he pulled away from the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comments are love.