Never Ending

Books Are Like Love

 

I fell in love.

And love was in Suho’s arms as he reached up to caress my cheek and wipe my tears away as his forehead touched mine and his sweet breath touched my aching lips, “I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

His hand stayed at my cheek while he grazed his nose against mine, and lifted my chin up as he leaned down and gently kissed my lips. Suho pulled away too quickly for my own liking, as I wanted to remember every part of his lips on mine. So, I made it clear to him as I s my arms around his neck and pulled him back down to kiss me again. With each slight movement, the hunger to have more grew in the pit of my stomach, while the need to have him closer was fulfilled the moment he placed his hands at my waist and pulled me towards him.

My breath grew shorter but my lungs filled with air the moment Suho let me go and took my hands and placed them at his waist. He hugged me close to him as I placed my hands at his shirt and pulled him to me as he rested his chin on top of my head, “I love you, ___.”

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

No other words could sound so sweet, especially coming from his mouth. He moved away from me slightly and stared at me with his deep brown eyes that could melt any heart, “I love you sweetheart.”

I couldn’t help but let out a squeal out of joy and bury my embarrassed face from Suho’s sight when he tenderly wrapped his arms around  and pressed me against his chest. Being in his arms, it was like the world was gone and all that remained was me and him. There was no time. There was no worry. Nothing but love and Suho.

“I can’t believe we’re stuck here.” I mumbled into his shirt when his arms' grasp changed and hugged me tighter.

“I’m glad we’re stuck here.”

“It hasn’t been the same without you. I can’t seem to find the right books anymore.”

His fingers played with mine as I leaned into him, “It’s like a book isn’t it?”

“What is?” I asked curiously when he smiled at me as I looked back at him.

“Love…It’s like books.” 

I laughed a bit and raised a questioning brow at him as he my hair, “Are you trying to sound like Nicolas Sparks?”

“No, I’m trying to find my own comparison and I think love is like books.”

“Explain.”

On the inside I was giddy with excitement, seeing how he saw the same thing I did.

He took in a deep breath and the words I’d never forget poured out,

____, you taught me that love is like books. You told me that when you find a book, which in my case was you, it should stick out to you and catch your attention. With you, it was a surprise. A pleasant surprise as I got to know you. Once I had you, I had stopped looking. No other girl mattered, once you caught my attention. I knew from the moment our hands touched, when we found the same book, that you were the one. You were all I thought about, all my mind wanted to think about. Every time I saw you, it was like turning the page to a new chapter, and finding out more. You became my obsession because all I wanted to do was learn more about your story. When I thought you didn’t love me, it felt so excruciatingly painful because I didn’t want it to end just yet. I wanted to keep going. But it felt like everything stopped and I couldn’t keep going, unless I see you. I tried to look for something else, but nothing compares to you. I wanted to live out a never ending happy ending with you. Be that one to prove that happy endings do exist. Show you that everyone can have a fairytale ending.  You said your favorite quote was ‘Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you feel it.’ But, ___ …You can see love. When I look at you, it’s love. When you kiss me and hug me, it’s love. Having you in my arms…It’s more than just the wind because I’m looking right at you.

I stared into his eyes and let each word sink in with its thoughtful meaning. My bottom lip quivered as tears started to fall down without my control. I his cheek with a smile growing on both of our lips, “I’ve never read anything more meaningful than what you just told me.”

“Good. You don’t need to read anymore of those stories, because I’ll be with you from now on, helping you create your own love story,” he kissed my nose, “And yours will have a happy ending.”

“I take that back, a never ending happily ever after…How does that sound?’

 “Even better.”

I settled into his embrace as I thought about everything that had happened in the past few months. A story that I could never imagine on my own, grew out of a place filled with my own happiness and gave me a new sense of happiness.

One that was real and tangible and could keep this story going.

He was the plot behind the words.

The words to my story.

He was my prince to give me my own never ending happily ever after.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*pushes back from computer* YES I FINALLY FINISHED THIS STORY AFTER SO LONG!

*dances history*

Anonymous reader: Now you have to finish

Recipe For a Disastrous love story

And what about

Planet Exo | Calling of the Eclipse

And then

It Took Three Words

And I clearly remember you working on

When Death Falls in Love

 

Me: Oh *sits back in chair and stares at computer screen* I gotta lot of work to do

HAHA Thank your for waiting for my updates on this for so long and I know some of you will unsubscribe but be sure to subscribe to the other stories about ^^ Once you read my stories...You are immediately in to read my others...

haha

It's true though ^.^

BTW I'm trying to get as much stories finished as I can because I'm going on a two week hiatus to California hehe

I'm going to miss you guys and reading FF haha maybe I'll find inspiration

OK I've kept you long enough...

tumblr_m6c1ugx3GX1rt5kaxo3_250.jpg

uhuhu...His hand placing is suggestive

tumblr_m6cbjvsoSS1rrtd4ho1_500.jpg

I haven't seen these before lol his legs...in those pants...nicer than mine

tumblr_m6cbjvsoSS1rrtd4ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_m6cbhebuBI1rrtd4ho1_500.jpg

Lol chasing after there mom while Suho appa watches hehe