Leave a message

Books Are Like Love

 

Everything seemed perfect.

But with perfection comes a breaking point…

The thin wall of perfection that was a glass wall only needed a small crack in its smooth texture before everything else shattered along with it.

And that small crack was just about to make its appearance.

I headed up the steps of the campus to get an early start when the small blemish of my life, a mistake that I certainly regretted, a past love that wasn’t a real love sat at the bench in front of the one place that was always perfect to me.

He stood up upon seeing me with a smirk of victory to a war he was just about to begin, “____, it’s been quite a long time hasn’t it? How are you sweetheart? Did you miss me?”

He opened his arms for me to walk into when I swerved to the side.

“What the hell are you doing here, Myungsoo?”

He followed me further into campus at my side with his hands in his pockets as his eyes wandered to the other prey that walked around him. He disgusted me and more over made me feel like a complete idiot for succumbing into his fake charms and cocky attitude. I peered over at him as his attention was taken by some girls that tried to flirt with him and quickly walked down an adjacent walkway and hid behind the wall for a few moments before checking to see if he was gone. I leaned against the wall and sighed. I pulled out my phone and decided to text the one person that could make me feel better.

Meet me at 5 at the library

I smiled once the message was sent and headed to my class.

Time couldn’t move fast enough to keep up with my emotions as my heart was already waiting for me at the library. I wasn’t sure if it was appropriate or not but with the surprise visit of Myungsoo, I couldn’t be more sure that my feelings for Suho were real.

He loved me because he treated me the way I wished Myungsoo had. Suho was perfection in my eyes.

He was the words to my story.

The story behind the words.

Without him I felt empty inside.

I headed to the library a little bit early to find the courage I needed when all of those nervous feelings soon turned to anger at the sight of who was sitting in my spot.

“Still find time reading in your little corner again?” He sat with a book in his lap when he shut it closed and stood up to come towards me when I took a step back, “Come on, ___. Is this how it is when I come back to see you? I come back to find you with another guy? What the hell?”

The things I could say to him. Or, more like the things I needed to say and do. I really wanted to punch him in his pretty little lying face.

“What do you care? You’ve been too busy ing other girls in America. I didn’t think I’d make a difference.”

“You do make a difference…”

The words that would have had me on my knees under his control no longer had any meaning behind them as I stared up into his vacant eyes. His words never had meaning.

“Don’t even start with that !”

“Well, do you like this guy or do you like what’s in his pants?”

His words were venom. They were the fuel to the fire that burned in me. How dare he accuse Suho of something like that, when it’s his hands that are dirty?

“Myungsoo!”

“Well do you?!”

Of course not! How could I just like someone that treated me with such kindness and genuinely stayed by my side even with my strange love for books? I didn’t like Suho.

“No, I don’t like him.”

Myungsoo chuckled nodding his head when I reached up and slapped him hard across his cheek, making sure my hand left its mark.

“I don’t just like him…I love him. I’m in love with Suho because he actually loves me.”

“Are you accusing me for not loving you?” His grinning face was replaced with a hard expression but his cheek burned red which had me smirking.

“You didn’t love me…You loved what I wouldn’t give you. Don’t let what’s in your pants be the thing to decide what love is, you bastard. Go knock up some other gullible girl. I’m done with you.”

I turned to leave when he pinned me against the shelf and breathed against my neck, “You know you wanted it just as bad as I did.”

His words disgusted me the highest degree. I stared up into his eyes and saw them start to cloud…If he wanted to play, so be it, but it’s time that I take control.

“I do,” I placed my hands on his shoulders bringing him closer to me when I brought my knee up and slammed it into his sensitive spot, and pushed him away from me, “I wanted to show you how much it hurt when I saw you ing my roommate. Too bad I didn’t.”

I walked off and pulled out my phone to call Suho, to tell him the change of plans. I needed to see him now. I needed him to pull me into his arms and remind me that there is such thing as a happy ending. But when I called him the only answer I got was the answering machine.

 

Hi this is Suho, I can’t come to the phone right now…But just leave me a message and I’ll get back to you when I can…

Beep.

“Suho, where are you? I need to see you…”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the long hiatus...I'm glad you still stuck along with me and waited patiently...

^.^

I will try to finish this story this week...keyword try.

tumblr_m66mve8BaB1rp5sneo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m66mhdW5pe1rut7v4o1_500.jpg

I look forward to seing a wet EXO hehe

tumblr_m66mafN0Jx1r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

Oh you look so nice in all black with your wine red hair...You kill meh Suho...