Chapter 02.

Voice Of My Heart

Jinhee's POV

 

When me and D.O arrived at our school I could already hear the commotion in the building even though I was still at the entrance. Here we go again.. "Baekhyun oppa!!!" "Kai! He kills me with his hotness!" "Chanyeol oppa, please date me!!" " Suho oppa!! You're an angel sent from heaven. " Those girls have been getting on my nerves ever since more guys joined this school.

It's a shame how far they're going to only get a guy. I can even see the uncomfortableness on the 'kingkas' faces. Byun Baekhyun, the one who is cold towards everyone except his friends. Kim Jongin aka Kai, kills his fangirls with his smirks but is known as player. Park Chanyeol aka my forever-nagging brother, the 'chic man' who is like Baekhyun. And last but not least Kim Joonmyun aka Suho, the smiling angel and the ideal boyfriend.

To be honestly, I do admit that they're handsome but it's not necessary to get attention like this. Shaking my head I linked arms with my best friend and started to walk to my first period. Suddenly, a tall guy tackled me and D.O from behind and made us almost fall down. "Yo. What's up, buddies?" a calm voice said not aware of my soon to exploding temper.

I furiously turned around and was about to kick him but he luckily dodged my short leg. "Buddies my ! Oh Sehun! How dare you just give me the shock of my life?!" "Hehehehe. Noona has a bad temper like always." Sehun stuck out his tongue at me and pat my head. "How dare you talk to me like that?"

Suddenly I was about to kick him again but he held out his long arm against my forehead and made me unable to hit him with my short height. While me and Sehun were having a childish fight D.O just watched us and laughed. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to our next class. Sehun followed us along and from time to time he started teasing me again.

I had a difficult time controlling my temper because of that tall and annoying dongsaeng of mine. He still is cute and adorable though. We reached our classroom and Sehun left to go to his own classroom. Me and D.O took our assigned places and talked to each other a bit before our lesson will start.were sitting at the last row next to the window while there was one empty spot in front of me. This empty spot is definitely going to be for a new student. 

When our teacher came in our class quieted down and he immediately started with his lesson. Being the uninterested student as always i started to daydream as soon as he spoke about the Korean history. Next to me I heard some scribbling noises. I guess that's D.O taking some notes about what the teacher is talking about. I smiled softly proud of D.O ambition to improve his studies. 

Time really passed fast since it was already lunch time without me knowing. I looked around and saw my classmates packing up their things and leaving the classroom to go to the cafeteria. But my gaze stopped at my best friend passed out on and drooling all over his notes. That guy sure is ambitious about his studies.

I prevented myself not to laugh at his face. He was snoring with his mouth wide open and drool coming out of the corner of his lips. It wouldn't be nice from me to let him sleep like that so I lightly shook his shoulders. "Huh? Today I didn't brush my teeth." He sat straight with a dazed and blank look on his face.

Smiling at his dorkiness I stood up and held out my hand. "Let's go eat?" I chuckled. He blinked a few times and took my hand. As we were entering the cafeteria I saw that there wasn't much commotion going on today about the kingkas. Luckily, they're not here or else it would have been a chaos right now.

"Did you bring any lunch? I forgot my lunch at home." D.O told me with a pout on his face. "Nope, I didn't but I know where to get our lunch from except our nasty school kitchen." I winked and dragged him to the rooftop. As expected I saw Chanyeol laying on the ground and taking a nap there.

"Oppa!" I called him with a cheerful voice and approached him. He opened one eye and saw me and D.O standing above him. Chanyeol and D.O nodded at each other. "Did you already eat your lunch?" I asked him cutely. He closed his eye again and sighed. "Yes, you can have my lunch and share it with D.O" He took his lunchbox and gave it to me.

"Gomawo oppa!" I took the bag and sat down next to me. D.O sat down next to me but immediately got a shock when Chanyeol suddenly was staring right at his face. "Why were you holding her hand?" Chanyeol asked him with a glare. "Oppa, it's fine." I reassured him. "You know that he would never hurt your sister-"

"What???" Me, Chanyeol and D.O perked up at the voice and turned our head to the rooftop entrance. It was Kai standing there with a big smirk on his face.


2nd chapter is done ^^

OTL I didn't know how to continue. I think I'm already starting to get a writers block T.T

And it's like 2AM here. I just wanted to update before my subscribers will have to look for me XD

Anyways, I hope you guys like it ^^

Please subscribe & comment! 

Love chu all