Chapter 04.

Voice Of My Heart

Jinhee's POV

 

"Jinhee has to be my fake girlfriend for a while." What. the. hell. My jaw literally dropped down the ground. That guy wants me to be his lover? Oh. Never in my whole life will I willingly be his girlfriend. Over my dead body. If he won't get that smirk of his face I will personally slap it off.

I was about to open my mouth to protest against him but suddenly Chanyeol stood up, grabbed Kai's collar and pulled him up. Kai was almost floating in the air because Chanyeol's enormous height. Chanyeol pulled him closer and whispered something to him which was inaudible for me.

Me and D.O didn't know what to do and tried to part both of them and luckily we succeeded. Chanyeol glared at Kai for the last time and coldly walked away. I wondered what my brother told him. When I turned around to look at him his head was hung low with his bangs covering his eyes. Weird. That's the first time I'm seeing him like this. 

D.O nudged me with his elbow which took my attention and nodded his head towards the exit. I immediately understood what he meant. D.O was already walking to the entrance while I was still feeling guilty about Kai. I looked down at my lunch bag on the floor and picked it up. I took Kai's hand and put my lunch bag on his hand.

"You haven't eaten lunch yet, right? You can have my lunch. I know how much you like to eat." I smiled at him and squeezed his arm. He slowly lifted his head and his eyes met mine. I smiled one last time and turned away to follow D.O.

When we came down from the roof we got confronted by Sehun who was complaining about where he have been. We told him that we went on the roof to take some fresh air and he nodded. Lunch was already halfway over and we decided to go back to our classrooms for our next classes.

The last few lessons were over in no time. Of course, I wasn't able to pay attention because of my thoughts about Kai and Chanyeol. While me and D.O were walking to my apartment we passed a nearby park and I had the urge to go on a walk.

"Hm.. I don't want to go home yet. Can we go to the park?" I asked him. "Right now? I still have an important appointment though." It was weird that D.O had an important appointment. Usually he would walk me home and stay until evening with me. "Then you can go to your 'important' appointment. I can go to the park alone. I'm not ten years old anymore." I patted my chest.

"Yeah, that's what you think." He mumbled. "Excuse me. What?" I asked with a pout. "I was just joking. But are you sure you can go alone?" He asked worriedly. "Geez. I already told you that I can. Have faith in me!" "Arrasso. Make sure to call me when you get back hom again, ok?" "Neeeh umma." I teasingly saluted. He laughed and ruffled my hair before we seperated our ways.

In no time I was walking around in the park. It had been a very long time since I've been to a park. The last time I remember was when my mother was still here. She would always play with me at the playground. I miss those times.

In front of me I was able to see a playground with little children running around and playing with their friends. Unknowingly I smiled as the memories of my mother came back again. I decided to sit down on a bench not that far away from the playground.

While I was watching the kids play around for a while I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I swiftly turned around and was suprised to see Kai standing there with a playful grin. I blinked at him confused. "Aww. It's no fun if you see me before I can scare you." He laughed and sat down next to me.

I shrugged. "Sure. Just sit next to me without asking for permission." He smirked and looked at me. "Well, I can't remember that it says 'Park Jinhee's property' on this bench somewhere." I rolled my eyes and watched the children playing again.

Suddenly he said something which surprised me. "I'm sorry." I slowly turned my head towards him to see if he was being sincere and there he was. Our eyes met and I saw how much he was being sincere. "I'm sorry that I was kinda blackmailing you. I was just so desperate to loose the attention of those girls in our school. They're starting to pressure me and I got the idea to make you my fake girlfriend so that they will know that I'm taken. I'm really sorry about that..."

He looked down with guilt. I softened at his words and gently held his hand. "It's okay. It's not your fault. If I were in your position I would have already changed the school to get rid of them." I chuckled lightly and squeezed his hand.

"I see what's going on here." A voice said next to us. I was started at this familiar voice and turned around to see my brother standing behind the bench with his arms crossed. I quickly let go of Kai's hand and scratched my head with an awkward smile. Chanyeol was almost killing me with his creepy stare.

I exchanged glances with Kai and I saw his helpless expression. Oh geez. This will be a hard time explaining it to Chanyeol and his freaky self.


4th chapter is up!

Sorry, for my late update :/

School. Is. Killing. Me. x__x

But luckily next week I have holidays so I'll be able to update more ^^

And isn't my background and poster awesome?

Credits go to Charming Dorks and Yvoniees 

I hope you guys enjoyed my update.

Please subscribe & comment! 

Love chu all