Chapter 03.

Voice Of My Heart

Kai's POV

 

Geez. I know that nobody can resist my hotness but do those girls really have to annoy me everyday with their confessions? I don't really want to reject them, neither do I want to accept their feelings. The only thing I can do to escape them was to run. It was lunchtime and I didn't really want to go to the cafeteria. So, I decided to go up to the roof. Today is Tuesday so EXO wouldn't be there. We always meet on the roof on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Usually we would talk about our dancing, singing and composing to see how much we have improved or if we are able to perform somewhere. We've only performed twice with History and What Is Love. The reactions from the crowd was quiet good but we had some mistakes and some parts where we still had to improve our singing and dancing.

When I reached the roof and was about to open the door I suddenly heard some voices. I leaned my ear to the door to listen to the voices clearer. I was able to hear three voices. There was this deep voice that I recognized as Chanyeol and the other guy voice was from D.O I think but I couldn't really recognize the female voice.

Dying of curiousness I slowly opened to see who D.O and Chanyeol were talking to. It couldn't be their girlfriend. Suho doesn't want anyone from us to get girlfriends because he knows that we might get distracted by them from our dreams. When I was able to see them from a slit I was only able to see Chanyeol staring right into D.O's face.

Those weirdos are at it again, huh? I covered my mouth to prevent myself from bursting out laughing. "Oppa, it's fine." The female voice was talking. "You know that he would never hurt your sister-" At this one word I alarmed and immediately opened the door. "What???" I was baffled for one moment but was able to regain my coolness and smirked.

Their expressions were like they have seen an alien. I approached them and sat in front of them leaning myself on the fence of the roof. Now I was able to see the girl clearly. Her eyes are the same like Chanyeols. No wonder why they're siblings. They couldn't stop staring at me with their mouth wide open. "What are you guys staring at?" I smirked. "Don't be so rude you rascal. We are your sunbaes!" D.O glared at me.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think you should talk to me like that after what I've just heard." The mood around us started to get tense. I looked up at stared at the girl who hid behind Chanyeol. "The girl behind Chanyeol. What's your name?" "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She spat back. We guys all sighed at her temper. "Geez. Just tell me your name, will ya?" "Park Jinhee." She mumbled and glared at me.

"Well, I didn't really intend to be eavesdrop on you guys but I heard that Park Jinhee is your sister?" I looked at Chanyeol and smirked. Damn. It was hard to pretend that we don't know each other but to be honest I never knew that he had a sister. No wonder why he never wanted us to visit him. He just had a stern look on  his face and nodded at me.

"And I don't think it matters to you guys if I'll tell this the whole school, right?" "No, you can't!" This time I was suprised that D.O was the one who spoke up. Usually he always was the one in EXO to be calm about the things but this is the first time I saw him yelling like this. "How so?" I turned to Jinhee and asked.

"First of all, I don't want to get any fake friends who only want to get close to me because of Chanyeol oppa. There are even guys who tried to get close to me only because of him and those guys...." She stopped talking and looked down. D.O hugged her and whispered something to her. I raised my eyebrow out of confusion.

"Kai." I looked at Chanyeol. "Please I beg you. Don't tell anyone that Jinhee is my sister. We will do anything for you if you won't spread it around the school." That's the first time I saw worry in his eyes. Not even when we had our first performance his face was as worried as right now. I started to think about the things I can ask from them and got a perfect idea.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone about you being her sister." Chanyeol let out a relieved sigh. Meanwhile D.O and Jinhee were starting to pay attention to me again after D.O had consoled her. "But I only have one condition." "What is it?" He asked me carefully. "Jinhee has to be my fake girlfriend for a while."


3rd chapter done!

Sorry, if this one is short but I didn't have a lot of time to write it.

I haven't been uploading for some days because of my studies ><

Kekekek. I hope you guys will enjoy it (:

Please subscribe & comment! 

Love chu all