Chapter 07.

Voice Of My Heart

 

 

Jinhee's POV

 

While I was walking along the hallways still trying to look for my phone I faintly heard a voice nearby. I stopped in my tracks to listen to it. This voice... It was like D.O's but more calming and soothing. It somehow sounded a bit familiar to me. To my surprise, it made me feel much more relieved after what has happened earlier.

I closed my eyes and continued to listen to it. Although the lyrics were english I could still hear the sadness in the voice. It broke my heart. My eyebrow pinched together and I opened my eyes. This feeling I had right now was weird. My heart wants the person with this angelic voice to be happy. To sing without any worries.

Was it possible? It made me feel the samy way when I used to listen to Hyunseong's voice. My chain of thoughts were broken when the voice suddenly stopped singing. No... Don't stop! I still want to meet the voice's owner!

Without hesitation I started to run. Please! Stay there. I still want to meet you! I tried to recall where the voice came from. My heart. Show me the way to your voice!

Listening to my heart, my feet brought me to a nearby room which I never saw before. I stopped in front of the door and scanned my surroundings while trying to regain my breath. Weird.. How come I haven't seen this part of the school before? I quickly shook my head trying to concentrate on what I was actually here for. 

I took a deep breath in and out. Gosh. Why am I so nervous? Slowly I reached out to the door handle with my slightly trembling hands. Feeling the cold surface of the handle, my knees started to get weak. Aigoo. Why are you like this Park Jinhee? I quickly shook my head and looked down.

When I was done with regaining my confidence, I tightly grabbed the door handle to open the door but then suddenly the door opened by itself. Unfortunately, the door opened so fast that the impact made me fall backwards on my back. A loud thud was heard through the school hallways. Why does this always happen to me? While I was trying to stand up I felt pain in my right elbow.

I took a sharp breath in and winced from the pain. "Y-yah. What are you doing here?" a shocked voice said in front of me. For one moment, I forgot about my pain and slowly looked up. I couldn't believe my own eyes. It was the school's kingka staying right in front of me and staring right into my face.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

I felt a slight blush creeping up to my cheeks. "I.. U-uhm..." I stuttered like a little girl. Only now I noticed in how much of a uncomfortable position I was lying on the ground. Ignoring my pain in my elbow I quickly stood up and dusted my skirt. "You still didn't answer my question." I stopped dusting my skirt and slowly looked up to meet his eyes.

"Uhm... I'm not a stalker or anything like that." I quickly muttered and cleared my throat. He chuckles at my statement. It's only now that I noticed how he actually wasn't cold from his appeareance at all.

"While I was walking down the hallways I heard a voice. I really liked this voice so I kind of followed the voice and I ended up running here." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head and avoided his eyes. "W-what?" His voice sounded shaky. As if something bad has happened. Noticing his uneasiness I asked him if something was wrong.

But without me realizing he swiftly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room he earlier was in. Everything happened too fast that I didn't even notice that I was being pushed onto a wall and cornered by his arms. His face was only some inches away from my face.

My eyes widened at our closeness. I could even feel his breathing on my lips. Oh my god. What is he doing? Now I could even feel my cheeks heating up more than just now. I heard him chuckle dryly.

"You like me or what?" he smirked. I tried to register his question. "W-what are you talking about? I don't even know you!" I turned my head so that he could only see my cheeks. Suddenly, he took my chin and tilted my head to face him.

"Answer me honestly now. Did you hear me sing?" he asked me with a slightly worried face. I got a bit taken aback by his question but still nodded. His face got a bit more relaxed now. "Hm... Then what about a deal?" he asked me. "D-deal? What is it about?" I asked worried.

He wouldn't do something to me, right? Right now I'm in a helpless state without D.O. "Don't worry. I'm not asking you to be my slave or something like that. You just have to keep a secret that you heard me sing." He chuckled at my uneasiness.

"O-okay. But then what will you do for me?" I had to make sure that he just wasn't using me. "Well, I will treat your wound. It looks pretty much bad." M-my wound? He carefully took me arm and examined it. Dang! I still forgot about my arm.

Damn. It really hurts. I winced at the pain. "We better go to the infirmary now. We should clean your wound as fast as possible." he smiled at me. I was a bit surprised to see him smile. Baekhyun always was known as the 'ice prince' in my class.

Nobody was able to see him smile except his friends. Now that I was able to see it, I noticed that his smile is really nice and made him look more handsome. Wait. Did I just say more handsome? Gosh. What's wrong with me? I shook my head.

"What's wrong? You don't want to get your wound cleaned up?" he asked confused. "No. I was just thinking about some things." I replied with a smile. I got out of his grasp and left the room to walk to the infirmary. While I was walking I suddenly felt a tap on my right shoulder. I looked to my right but saw no one. But when I looked in front again I suddenly saw Baekhyun walking on my left side grinning at. Aigoo. Such a dork.

 


Yeah, so this is actually the teaser xD 

I just changed some things.

I'm thinking of changing the name of the story..

And in a week I have summer holidays <3

I hope I can update soon again.

Please subsribe & comment!

Love chu guys