Chapter 01.

Voice Of My Heart

Jinhee's POV

 

"Take care, arrasso? Always stay by D.O and make sure not to go near any boys." Chanyeol told me with a strict look on his face. Geez. You've already told me everyday. I just nodded uninterested in his speech and continued to eat my breakfast. This continuous nagging from him is starting to get me annoyed.

No wonder why I always throw tantrums whenever I'm with him. He only nags at me for not cleaning our apartment, wearing too revealing outfits or because I never listem to him. Before I could eat my next spoon of rice Chanyeol flicked my forehead. "Yah! What the hell was that for?" I yelled at him and rubbed my forehead to get rid of the pain.

"Are you seriously asking me? You're not listening to me again." he glared at me. I rolled my eyes at his comment and quickly finished my breakfast. When I finished my breakfast I put my dishes into the sink to clean them later and ran upstairs to make myself a bit more pretty for school. After I was done with dolling myself up a bit I came downstairs with my bag slung over my right shoulder.

I went to the doorway and put on my white shoes. Chanyeol possibly already left for school since we didn't want my schoolmates to find out that I'm actually his little sister. Once I was done with putting on my shoes I left our apartment and made sure to lock it since me and Chanyeol will come home late.

When I left the building I already saw my best friend leaning on a tree with his head hung low in front of the building. I smiled and quietly approached him. As I was almost in front of him I heard him snooring lightly. What the? Did he stay up late again? Worried about his current state I lightly poked his side to wake him up.

D.O lightly flinched at my touch and stood straight like the tree with his usual owl-like face. I chuckled and pat his shoulder. "Did you stay up late again?" I asked him as I softly smiled. "Well... Yeah. You know that I have to take extra lessons now because of my studies." he sheepishly smiled and yawned.

"Mhm. I can teach you too if you want to. I wouldn't take any money from you." I suggested. He sighed and ruffled my hair. "I already told you that this will make me feel more guilty if I accepted your request. How many times do I still have to reject you?" Aish. He never falls for my tricks.

Since I didn't want to pressure him anymore I gave up and linked arms with him. "Anyways, let's go to school now or else we'll be late." I told him with a smile. He only nodded and we started to go to school. Our walks to school was short like always since I was always telling him some funny stories about Chanyeol and his nagging while he kept listening to me and laughed along.

For a short time we had this intimate moment where he smiled at me like a brother. To me D.O is like a brother. He is part of my family who I really love. I'm happy to have him by my side. Without him I wouldn't be able to smile and laugh like this right now.

Thank you, my dear best friend.

 

D.O's POV

 

While me and Jinhee were walking to school a lot of things were going on in my mind. I've never really told her about me being in EXO with Chanyeol, Sehun and some other guys. To EXO music was our live. We composed, choreographed, sang, danced and rapped to songs. Music was our passion.

Jinhee knew that I loved to sing and sometimes I even sang lullabys to her to make her fall asleep if she ever had any nightmares but she didn't know that I actually want to go on stage to perform my own songs with EXO. I'm not planning to be an idol star though but I just wanted to perform on small stages in clubs all around Korea.

She still thinks that I'm only staying up for my studies but actually I'm having vocal training with my friends. Whenever I lie to her about my studies it makes me feel guilty. Also because her worried face about me makes me heart-broken. I don't want her to worry about me. The only thing I want is to protect her from those some bastards who had tried to use her.

Ever since I saw her in that state I promised Chanyeol to protect and take care of her like my very own little sister. I hope I'm able to tell her about EXO soon. Then I'll introduce her to all my friends and show her that not all guys are bad. I wish Chanyeol will be able to understand me. It's for his own sisters sake.

Occasionally I listened to her stories she told about Chanyeol and laughed along with her. To be honestly, I didn't know he was able to nag that much. Whenever I talked to him he seemed so cool and chic. As if nothing was going to make him go angry. I guess he only shows his true side to his baby sister.

While Jinhee was talking I noticed how carefree she was laughing and smiling. Although it seems like I might treat her like she's my girlfriend I told myself to take care of her since that incident. Unknowningly, I smiled at her like an idiot. "What's wrong?" She laughed at my face. "Nothing. I'm just happy." I ruffled my hair and put my arm around her shoulder.

If my best friend is happy then I'm happy too. 


First chapter is up now ^^

Heheheh. I hope it's okay if I make my story a bit more colourful. 

If someone doesn't like the colour then please tell me :)

Kekeke. Don't misunderstand. D.O isn't in love with Jinhee ^^

Please subscribe & comment!

Love chu all