Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 39

Marry My Idol's Rival

Taemin's POV:

 

Minho and Sulli keeps on laughing about the hottest news..

"Prince's Taemin and DSYJ's Krystal dating!!"

What the eef!! We're not dating!!!

"Look Taemin!!!",minho said but I just ignored him..

"They are holding each others hands..",sulli said..

"I grabbed her hand because we are running from the fans.. Then we saw Jiyeon and Myungsoo so we stopped and I forgot to release her hand..",I explained..

"Is that so??",minho said with a teasing tone..

"I'm telling the truth!!",I shouted..

"I asked you before to buy a rilakkuma for me before,but you said that you are just going to buy it for your girlfriend.. You even said that on your last interview..",sulli said..

"Uh..Uhm.. Because she insisted!! She even cried and begging me to buy rilakkuma for her..",i said.

"I also begged and cry at you before..",sulli said..

"But..."

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. You're in a big problem Taemin.. Krystal even hugged you on this picture..",minho said as he was still scrolling the screen of his ipad..

"I said we're not!!"

"Taemin.. The interview is about to start.. They are all waiting for you..",my manager said..

"Okay. I'm coming.",I answered.

I asked Sulli and Minho to go at the backstage before my interview to ask some help.. But they didn't help either.. I entered the stage and the audience clapped.. It was live broadcast so I need to answer the questions properly and carefully.. They started to ask some questions about the other topics about me.. Until we end up with this question.. The question that everyone was waiting for..

"Some photos of you with DSYJ's visual and maknae Krystal at the mall leaked yesterday. Others says that you two were already dating because you were holding her hand on one of the picture,and Krystal-sshi is hugging you on the another picture.. You even bought a rilakkuma for her which you said before that you are going to buy that for your girlfriend."

"Me and Krystal were friends since then..",I said.

"It was said that the three of you were bestfriends,together with Perfectionists Minho's wife,Choi Sulli-sshi.",the host added.

"Yeah.. That's true..",I answered.

"But about the rilakkuma,many fans were waiting.."

"Uhm...That rilakkuma was actually not for Krystal.....",I answered.

"Then that was for??"

"That was for......."

 

"Tsss.. I told you oppa is not dating Krystal.."

"Taestal shippers might be hanging themselves later.."

"Krystal is such a flirt,she is not even dating oppa but how dare she to hug and hold oppa's hand??"

"Krystal is such a !!"

"I hate her!! She's ing ugly,so I don't think oppa will date her.."

"Yeah you're right.."

 

I heard the chatting people around me,but this conversation caught my ears.. I felt bad and at the same time I was hurt to hear those things and wrong accussions were thrown to my bestfriend..

"That rilakkuma was..................really for her heart..",I said.."I offer it to her heart.",I added.

The murmurs started.. They are like a bees buzzing around my ears.

"Then... What do you mean by that??",the host asked again.

"It's simple.................. I'm dating her..",I said and smirked..

I looked at the direction where Sulli and Minho were standing.. They are both smiling at me while minho were giving me an OK sign.. An OK sign??? I will be on a big responsible after this... I'm dead meat...

 

After the interview,my manager hurriedly run towards me.

"What did you say???Is that true..??",my manager asked.

"No,It isn't..",I answered..

"Then why did you admitted that you two are dating??"

"He did it on purpose,don't mind him.. The issue will soon fade because they already admitted it..",Minho said.

"Are you sure you are not dating Krystal??",my manager asked again.

"Yes..I'm not dating her..".I answered..

"Better if it is..",my manager said as walking away from us..

"You did a great job man!!",Minho said while patting my back..

"Is it really fine??"

"Of course!!",Minho answered.

"Then how about Krystal?? What do you think is her reaction??",Sulli asked..

"Oh yeah!!I forgot!!"

"You better talk to her..",Minho said..

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV:

 

 

"That rilakkuma was..................really for her heart..",he said.."I offer it to her heart.",he added. 

I almost burst out the cola I'm drinking and other DSYJ members facial reaction were all the same..

------> O_O

"Then... What do you mean by that??",the host asked again. 

"It's simple.................. I'm dating her..",he said and smirked..

 

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT???????????????????

DATING??????????????????????????

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Is that true Krystal???",Victoria unni asked.

"What did he say??",I asked.

"He said he is dating you..",Jiyeon answered..

"Slap me.."

"What??",soyeon unni asked..

"I said slap me.."

 

Soyeon unni slapped me...

 

"I wasn't dreaming!!!",I shouted..

"Of course you weren't..",soyeon unni said..

"I'm asking you,are you really dating Taemin??",Victoria unni asked again..

"No I'm not!! You know that Taemin is my bestfriend so why would I??? He has a reason to say that..",I said..

"If that was not true,why should he say that???",Victoria unni asked..

"I don't know..",I answered.

 

WOOYOUNG's POV:

Taecyeon keeps on laughing...

Pssssssshhhh..

So irritatating!!!!!!!!

"Ya!!Taecyeon!!Stop laughing!!",I shouted..

 

He is currently reading Suzy's email..

Yes, I admit,I envy him...

Ji eun doesn't send me any emails...

Even calls!!!

What the hell!!!

Did she already find a new man to stalk???

Or maybe,she already have a boyfriend there???

Oh that can't be..

She knows that I'm waiting for her..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for short update!! I'm going to make the next chapter longer so don't worry.. :D