Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 38

Marry My Idol's Rival

Wooyoung's POV:

 

"y lady~~y lady~~"

 

After rehearsing for my solo comeback stage,I recieved a call from Yoona..

 

"Hello?? Yoon??"

 

"Wooyoung!! Where in the hell are you?? Hurry up!! Ji eun is about to leave in 15 minutes..",yoona shouted from the other line..

 

I hung up the phone and hurriedly get my jacket and car keys..

 

"Where are you going Wooyoung?? We are about to leave for the photoshoot..",my manager asked. 

"15 minutes.. Just a few minutes okay??" 

"Is she really leaving??",she asked again. 

"She won't.And I won't let her.." 

"That's for her future.." 

"Then what about me??",I asked. 

"Love can wait. But the good future can't." 

I sighed."Can I leave now??" 

She nodded.. 

"Thanks.",I said. But before I open the door... 

"Do you love her that much??",she asked. 

I looked away.."I'm...I'm not sure.." 

"You do..",she said. 

"Do I??"

"Yes,you do.",she said.

"Then I do..",I said.

She smiled."Then do what's best for the both of you.. Go now before she leave.."

I run out of the building and hurriedly drove off the car.. After 10 minutes,I arrived at the airport.. I saw Yoona outside so I run towards her.. "Where is she??"

"God!! It's good you came. The plane is about to leave,you need to be hurry.. Follow me..",yoona said.

We both run and I followed her..

Then after that,I saw Ji eun standing beside Sulli,Minho,Taemin,and Krystal.. "He's here..",i heard Sulli said.. Ji eun turn around and she was shock to see me.. I can't look directly at her eyes.. gaaah!! I'm panthing..

"Ji eun-ahh",I said..

"Oppa.. What are you doing here??",she asked..

"Do I really need to answer that??? Of course I'm here to see you..",I said as I look up.. I saw her smiling but still,,the sadness were still in her eyes.. I hugged and tapped her back..

"Oppa.. Thanks for coming.. Sorry if I didn't call you before I leave.. It's just... I would be more lonely..",she said.

"It's okay.. The good thing was I saw you.." I felt her tears on my shoulder.. I released my hug and wiped her tears..

"Don't cry Ji eun.. You'll come back here,right??",I said.

"Yeah.. Of course.. I'll come back to see you oppa..",she said and smiled lightly..

"I'll be waiting..",I said.

"Really?? You'll wait for me??',she said.

"Yeah.. Why not??" She smiled... And that was the last time I saw her smile... She left... But the good thing is.......... I saw her before she's gone... I'll patiently wait.. Wait for the time she comes back.. (don't worry guys,there is still special editions right??kekekeke..)

 

 

 

Sulli's POV:(After 1 week)

Hmmp!!! I'm desperate!! Everyday I woke up in the morning Minho already left for work.. Damn work!! I hate it!! I hate it!! I hate it!! I look like a 3 year old girl who keeps on throwing the pillows on the wall.. I don't have time to talk to my husband!! When he comes home.. I'm already sleeping!! What the!!!!!! Waaaaaahh!! I miss him badly!!!!!

 

"When am I going to see him???!! Is he.... Is he... No!! Minho won't do that to.me!! An affair?? Minho has an affair?? Oh no!! That's impossible..",I shouted as I pick up the pillows back to the bed to throw it again.. The last night I talked to him,we even fought.. We watched a movie together and I asked him to give me at least one stuff toy.. AT LEAST ONE!!! Because I envy the girl on the movie.. But do you know what did he said???

"Those kind of stuffs were only for couples,like girlfriends and boyfriends.. Not for a husband and wife.. You're still childish.. Grow up!!"

CHILDISH??????!!!! YES IT IS!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ARROGANT!!! I HATE HIM!!! HIS ARROGANT ATTITUDE STARTED TO SHOW UP AGAIN!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!! T_T I throw a pillow on the wall again.. Suddenly,someone knocked on my room's door..

"Who's that??" Is that Minho??? Why is he so early?? I jumped out of the bed and opened the door.. I was shocked to see Minho infront of me. But he was looking down..

"M-Minho.. Why are you so early??"

He looked up and smiled.. Oh gosh Minho.. Don't be like that.. I'm melting.. I felt butterflies on my tummy..

"Follow me wifey.."

Wifey??? When did he started calling me like that?? He hold my hand and dragged me to the sala.. I saw that the room was filled with pink curtains and the sofas are filled with different styles of rilakkuma.. I looked at him... He is still smiling..

"Thanks.."

"You liked it???",he asked..

I nodded.."Of course.."

He lean on me and give me a short kiss but was full of love..

 

 

Krystal's POV:

 

I asked Sulli to go on a shopping with me.. But she said,he is with Minho right now.. He even bought many rilakkumas in different sizes.. Tssss.. I really envy my bestfriend..

"Good Morning!!" I was shocked to see Taemin lying beside my bed..

"Waaaahh!! What are you doing here??"

"Nothing.. Just visiting..",he answered as he is smiling widely..

"Have you heard that Minho bought many rilakkumas for Sulli??",i asked.

"Yeah!! Minho even asked for my help.. So I helped him..",he answered.

I looked at him..

"Krystal.. What's with that look?? I know that..",he asked..

"Buy me a rilakkuma..",I said in a low voice..

"Krystal.. I'm just going to buy a rilakkuma for my girlfriend..!!! I said that on one of my interviews.",he said..

"BUY A RILAKKUMA FOR ME!!!!!",I shouted..

"Krystal.. Lower your voice..",he said..

"I WANT RILAKKUMA!!!WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!",I started to act like i'm crying..

"Haizzztt.. I'm just going to buy it for my girlfriend.. Unless........."he pushed me down and he was on top of me.. He smirked..."...........you want to date me.."

 

Dugdug.. Dugdug.. Dugdug..

 

O_O A date????? Is he crazy????? But why do I feel nervous??? What's wrong with this heart??? Why do I feel very nervous and my heartbeat gets faster..

 

"PEVERTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pushed him and he fell down on the floor..

"Ya!!!! I'm just kidding.. Why did you do that???",he said as he stood up..

"Uh... Uhm.. Sorry.."

"Tsssss..",he sat beside me on the bed..

"I'll buy you rilakkuma if you want..",he said..

I looked at him and he was staring directly to my eyes.. He is smiling..

 

Dugdug.. Dugdug.. Dugdug..

 

I felt nervous again.. Nervous??? But why do I feel nervous??? I also feel something on my tummy.. What is that thing?? I'm sure that it wasn't a butterfly.. Maybe I'm just......hungry??Oh yeah.. Maybe I'm hungry..

"I'm hungry..",i said.

"Okay.. Wash up.. We're going to mall.. Let's eat there and I'll buy rilakkuma too.",he said..

"Really???"

"Yeah.."

I hopped in on him and put my legs around his waist while my arms were on his neck too.. His hands supports me on my waist..

"Yipee!!! You're soooooo sweet Taemin-ah.. Tssss.. That's why I really love my bestfriend..",I said as I pinched his cheeks..

"I love you too Krystal!!",he said while smiling..

 

Dugdug.. Dugdug.. Dugdug..

 

"Waaaahh!! What's wrong with me again???!!! Put me down.. Put me down!!!",I shouted..

Stupid heart... Why does it keeps on beating fast?? He put me down on my bed..

"Faster.. Before I change my mind..",he said then he go out of the room..

I washed up changed my clothes.. But before I go out of my room I look first at the mirror.. What's wrong with me today?? I sighed... I go out of the room and I saw other DSYJ members watching tv on the sala while Taemin was sitting comfortably on the sofa... I stared at him.. Why do I feel this way at him today?? What the hell is wrong with me?? Oh yeah,I moved at DSYJ's dorm again.. I've been staying here for 4 nights already..

"You're done??"

"Yeah.."

"Let's go..",then he grabbed my wrist and drag me to his car.. He opened the door for me.. Why is he so gentleman today?? We arrived at the mall again.. I dragged him at the shop fulled of rilakkuma stuff toys and different accessories... If you still don't know,me and sulli really likes rilakkuma..

 

"Pick what you want..",he said while smiling brightly at me.. I pick the biggest rilakkuma I saw at the store.. It's expensive,and I know it.. Hihi..

"Tsss.. That's expensive..",he said. I pouted.

"But I want this one.. You'll buy it for me right?? Huh?? Huh??"

"Ah!! Araseo!! Araseo!! Let's go the counter to pay for it..",he said.

"Gomawo Taemin-ah!!",I said then I hug him..

 

*Flash*

 

I release my hug at Taemin. I saw a girl looking at her camera then when she saw me looking at her,she hurriedly run..

"Oh no Taemin!! Someone recognized us..",I said.

"Oh..Sh*t!!! We forgot to wear any disguise or even a cap to cover our face!!",he said.

"Because I'm so excited to go here that's why we forgot to wear anything so nobody can recognize us."

"Oh no.",we both said.

"What should me do now??",I asked. He suddenly grabbed my hands and put the payment infront of the counter then pulled me outside the shop and run fastly.. While we are running I can see that the people were looking at us.. Of course we are running.. Who the hell you think will run fast at the middle of the mall? But one of the saleslady at the shop that we entered shouted,

"That's Taemin of Prince and Krystal of DSYJ!!!"

I heared a loud voices away from us but I can also can hear footsteps running towards us.. Luckily,we are already far from then but still,we can't stop running or else,we will be cornered.

"Taemin????????Omo!!! Krystal???",a familiar voice said..

It was Jiyeon.. She was with Myungsoo and holding each others hands.. Jiyeon and Myungsoo looked down on our hands and they both smiled. Taemin was holding my right hand.

"The paparazzi's eyes were hot.. You both need to go home first before you get caught too..",taemin said but he is still not letting go of my hand.

 

Dugdug.. Dugdug.. Dugdug..

 

WAAAAAAHH!!!!My heart!!!! What's wrong with me again?? Maybe I'm just tired from running away from those crazy fans..

"Oh my gosh... Here they are!!",jiyeon said. I looked back and I saw many people running towards us.. Oh no!! Eotteoke??!!

"Run!!!",taemin shouted. Then the four of us run out of the mall.. We hurriedly enter Taemin's car and Jiyeon and Myungsoo entered Myungsoo's car then they left first.. Unfortunately,the fans were so fast and they already surrounded the whole car outside.. Some are shouting,some are taking pictures,some are holding notebooks and pens asking for an autograph.. I covered my face with the rilakkuma we bought.. The good thing is it's very big so it's enough to cover my face. Taemin started the car and the guards removed the people infront of the car so we can move. Taemin drive off..

"You can now remove Rilakkuma at your face..",he said while chuckling.

"Sorry.. It was my fault.. If I wasn't too much excited we won't forget to waer caps or any disguise..",I said. He pinched my cheeks.

"It's okay.. Don't blame yourself..",he said..then he patted my head..

 

Dugdug.. Dugdug.. Dugdug..

 

Why do I feel this way today?? Could this feeling be...... ......oh that's imposible... Taemin is just a friend..a friend..a friend. A FRIEND KRYSTAL!! A BESTFRIEND!!! Oh my.. This could not be happening

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay guys.. :) Don't worry to the two girls who left Korea... There is still a special edition right?? Remember?? Kekekeke... I thought I'm going to finish this story with 40 chapter.. But I guess I can't.. It will be extended!! YIPEEEE!!! xD