Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 37-Farewell Party

Marry My Idol's Rival

IU's POV:

I'm having a second thought.....

Should I go to Julliard or just stay here???

It's very hard to choose between the two because it is both very important to me..

Korea....

 

Julliard...

 

Korea...

 

Julliard..

 

Korea...

 

Julliard..

 

Korea..

 

*Sigh*

I took a deep breath as I was to take the last line of the pedestrian lane..

 

Julliard..

 

Should I???

Should I leave everything on Korea??

I'm leaving tomorrow morning...

But wooyoung oppa was busy preparing for his first solo album so I can't call too see him...

"So you are really leaving???".I turn around as I heard a familiar voice...It's Yoona....with Sulli...

"Hey!!!It's been a long time.."..Sulli said with a wide smile..

"Uhm..Yeah.."..I said awkwardly..

"Are you really planning to leave without even saying goodbyes??"..Yoona said..

"Uhm...Not really...You don't know how much I wanted to hug all of you before I leave..But I just decided not to because I would just miss all of you and it would be be more hard for me to leave.."..I explained..

"Ji Eun-ah...Don't be sad...You will come back here right???"..Sulli asked..

"Of course I would!!!And I promise,,when I come back...I'm a true lady already.."..I said..

"But you are now.."..Sulli said..

"You just need to be more fierced and strong...Don't let anybody hurt you...Tell us if there is,,and we'll directly go to Julliard to help you.."..Yoona said,,

"I will...."..I said with a smile..

"Others were coming too..Let's enjoy your last night in Korea!!!"...Sulli said cheerfully..

"Others???Who were they???"..I asked...

 

We talked for a few minutes when I noticed a black van stopped infront of me..

The van's door opened and I saw Myungsoo holding Jiyeon's hands,next is Victoria unni with Soyeon unni..then Junho oppa and Minho oppa..

"Is Krystal not coming??"..Jiyeon asked..

"Oh~~Don't ask for that girl anymore.."..Soyeon said,,

"I tried to contact her manyt times but she's not picking it up..I think she's busy.."..Sulli said..

"Busy??Or ignoring??"..Soyeon said...

"Soyeon!!"..Victoria unni said..

"Okay..Let's forget about to those who can't go here today..."..Junho oppa said..

"Ji eun-ah!!Wooyoung can't come!!!He is busy working on his solo album...He said that take care of yourself always.."..Myungsoo oppa said..

"Of course I will.."..I answered with a smile...

 

I'm very sad that Wooyoung oppa can't come...

But anyway,I need to understand him because he is busy on his career...

 

We eat together..... Have some fun....For my last day in Korea...

 

 

WOOYOUNG's POV:

 

"Okay..So tomorrow,you need to this photoshoot then right after that,you need to go to Mcountdown for your solo debut stage... You need to do well because this is the first time that you will perform withour other Perfectionists members... You hold you own name,,not your group.. Okay??"

 

"Okay.."..I answered shortly..

 

I can't sit properly..

I desperately want to go to their dinner,,,,the dinner with Ji eun...

She is leaving tomorrow..

I want to see her for the last few hours...

 

No matter how much I want to stop her from leaving,,I'm still forcing my myself no to stop her..

That would be better for her..

I can wait...

She should be also..

 

 

SULLI's POV:

 

I'm sitting far away from them but I can't stop staring at Minho...

"I love you.."

And I want to whisper it to him everytime our eyes met..

"Are you just going to stare at him like that???"..

I looked up as I heard a familiar voice...

 

...and I'm not mistaken....

 

It was Taemin...

 

I stood up and hugged him...He hugged me back and tapped my back..

"Taemin-ah...Where have you been??I miss you so much.."..

"Uhmmm..Just doing something... Something that will make everything normal...I missed you too..",he answered..

I raised my eyebrow.."You're hiding something.."

"Do you want to see who's with me???",he asked..

I have no idea who is talking about..."Who is it??"

He pulled someone from behind the bushes....

 

I was shocked to see Krystal...

She's back!!!!

 

"Krystal.."

"Sulli-ya..."

 

I run towards her and hugged her tightly...

 

"Sulli-ya,,,mianhae...Sorry for everything..I realized it was all my fault..",she said.

I shook my head.."No Krystal,,no one here has a fault,,we just loved someone..",I said.

"Who happened to be the same guy..",she said with a smile..

I sighed and smiled back too...I miss her smile... Her laugh... And her voice..

I miss my bestfriend..

 

"Are you here to join us??",I asked..

"No!!I won't!!After all those things that I did,how could I able to face them??"

"Krystal,you're such a fierce and strong woman..",I said..

"And a ..",Taemin said with a bashful smile..

Krystal rolled her eyes..."Yeah,,I know right.."

"But now you aren't..",I said..

"I hope so..",she answered..

 

I hold her hand tighly.."Let's go..",,then I pulled her..

 

Everyone was shocked to see Krystal..

 

"What the hell is she doing here??",Soyeon asked..

"I thought this night would be nice..",Jiyeon said..

"Jiyeon...Soyeon..",Victoria unni said..

 

"I know what you are thinking right now...Yeah...I'm a ...Totally a !!!A bustard!!!I guess I can't remove those personalities on me... But,I just realized something...Obsessing with something is not good,you would just end up crazy..Too much expectation will lead you to frustration too..I know the meaning of those sayings right now..I expected something that is not really for me...Thanks for Taemin,,he helped a lot...Now,believe me or not...*Sigh* I'm not saying this but now I have to..................................I'm sorry....I'm really really sorry,,I was wrong.."..

Tears started to flow from her eyes again...

 

Silence occurs...

 

No one talks...

 

All I can hear was Krystal's sob while she is burrying her face on Taemin's chest..

 

Something happened that everyone wasn't expecting for..

 

Minho walked towards Krystal and he hugged her...

 

"Don't cry...You would be ugly..Do you want that??",Minho said..

 

Krystal shook her head..

 

"Then stop crying..Until now you're still such a cry baby..You're just pretending to be a fierce and strong woman,but the truth is you weren't...You were still a kind hearted one..."

 

Minho released his hug and stood beside me..He smiled...

I smiled back too..

Everything is fine now...

I look at Taemin who was staring at me...

"Thank you...",I whispered...

He got it and smiled...

 

Everyone accepted Krystal's apology and continue on doing their bussiness together with her..

I'm relieved...Totally relieved..

 

 

KRYSTAL's POV:

 

Me,Jiyeon unni,Soyeon unni,and Victoria unni keeps on teasing each other...

Dreaming od other celebrity male idols...

Like asking us for a date....and...and..

Whahahahaha!!I can't stop laughing for what we are talking about...

 

I noticed that someone is missing...

I saw Taemin standing alone beside the tree and just watching all of us having fun....

 

"What are you doing here??",he asked

"Are you not going to join us??You look so pitiful here.."

"You already forgot me..",he pouted..

Awwwwwww..He's so cute...

"Are you jealous that I have many friends now???",,I asked...

"Hmmp!!I shouldn't just helped you..",he said while crossing his arms..

He's acting  like a 3 year old boy...

"Mianhae!!! I Just want to spend time with them....Don't be so stubborn..",I said...

He is still pouting...

I pinched his cheeks..."You are soooooooo damnly cute...",I said..

"What the!!!!! It hurts!!",he groaned.

"Yihhhhii,,He's not mad anymore....You aren't now right??",I asked..

"Oh come one..You won't get me easily Krystal..",he said..

I hugged him...

"Waaaaahh!! I love you Taemin-ah!!You are my bestfriend and I would never ever leave youuuuuuuuu!!! I really really love you Taemin-ah!!! You're the best bestfriend on the whole world!!!",I said..

He smiled cutely...

Ihihihihi...I got him!!!!

"I love you too Krystal!!!!You are the best bestfriend!!!",,he said..

"How about Sulli???",,I asked..

"Of course she's included..."

 

We both giggled....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The weird bestfriends..lol... xD

 

                        sulli taemin krystal     sulli and krystal                               

                                                  taemin and krystal

 

 

 

Minsul <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

                                                  Minho and Sulli

 

 

                    Minho and Sulli