Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 19

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

 
YES!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!Instead of being worried between the war of DSYJ members,I decided to be happy..Did I heared
it right??Sulli likes me..~"It's not because I like Minho but..."~ Whooooww!!!Yeah,,I heard it right..She likes me..She likes me.
=D
 
KRYSTAL's POV:
 
I packed my things..I decided to moved out from DSYJ's dorm..I can't dare to live and stay with these devil girls anymore..
They are just watching t.v at the sala and keeps on laughing..so insulting..They don't care if I will move out form our dorm..
Victoria unni entered our room..
 
"Krystal..Are you really going to move out??"
"I can't stay here anymore.."
"Okay,I understand..Does our CEO already knows about this??"
"I already told him yesterday,and he agreed.."
"Okay..Take care.."..Then Victoria unni go out of the room..
Victoria unni is the kindest among us all..She's very caring and gentle..She serves as our mother in DSYJ..She cooks well too..
She still care for me secretly..I understand 'cause if she will take care of me infront of other DSYJ members,Jiyeon and Soyeon
will get mad at her too..
 
I go out of our room and Jiyeon and Soyeon still doesn't talk to me..Victoria unni secretly waves at me..
 
Minho picked me up outside our dorm..We eat lunch at his condo..
 
"We are the same now.."
"The same in where??"
"We are both in a group but we don't live in our group's dorm.."
"Who says you will not??You will still live there.."
"No!!I can't!!I can't dare to see and live together with them anymore!!They would just hurt me.."
"They are your groupmates..What about your comeback.."
"Should I leave DSYJ then??"
"No!!You won't!!DSYJ is just starting..You haven't reach the things that we Perfectionists already reached.."
"You are so meanny.."
"No,I'm not..I'm just saying that truth.."..I get his camera and started to look at his pictures..Almost all of the pictures
 are Sulli..And..what is she doing at Minho's house??She already stayed here??For how long??They are not a real couple right?
 Then why should Sulli go and sleep here?? "How long did Sulli stayed here??"...Then he get the camera.."I'm asking you.."
"3 days..What else do you want to ask??"..
"3 days??What is she doing here for 3 days??"
"It none of your bussiness.."
"None of my bussiness??I'm your girlfriend Minho.."
"Stop talking about it if you don't want us to fight.."
"I'm going to stay here.."
"Mwo??"
"If your real girlfriend can sleep here..Then what about your real girlfriend..Since I don't have place to stay in..I'm going
 to stay here first.."..Then I carry my bags inside his room.."
"Krystal!!You can't!!"
"Whether you like it or not..I will stay here.."
 
SULLI's POV:
 
It's been a month since I auditioned..I stil haven't recieved any call..Yoona called me last night..She is qualified..Tsk..I
guess my skills are still not qualified on Seoul Arts Highschool..Next week will be the first day of school.. =(
 
After a few minutes I recieved a call from Taemin..I answered it..
 
"Oh,Taemin-ah.."
"Have you recieved a call?"
"No,I haven't..Are you telling me to give up now??"
"No!!Actually,I'm in our school right now and I saw the lists of new students..Yoona is there.."
"Yeah,,She called me last night.."
"You're name is even there.."
" O.O Mwo??"
"Yeah!!I'm telling the truth..Maybe you should come here.."
"Really??Okay..Okay..I'm coming.."
 
I arrived at Seoul Arts Highschool and hurriedly run towards the big bulletin..I started to search my name C..C..Ch...Ch..Choi.
S..S..Su..Sul..Sull..It's getting nearer..Sulli..Choi Sulli from Foreign Highschool..OMG!!It's me!!
 
"I told you..You were there.."..I turn around and it was Taemin.."You are now studying here..Welcome!!"..Then he smiled at me.
I'm so happy!!I qualified!!I hugged Taemin and we jumped together like a kid..Taemin is still very childish but he is also
scary when he is mad or he hates someone..Don't ever lie to him or else you'll die..scary right??
 
"Whoooww..What's with that hug??"..Junho oppa said..
"Congratulation hug.."..Myungsoo oppa said..
"Or lover's hug??"..Wooyoung oppa said..
"Tsk..You are ruining our moment!!Get lost!!"..Ah,,It's Perfectionists members..They are already close huh..
"Welcome to our school Sulli.."
"We are the Prince..Finally we already have our princess.."
"Prince??You're a perfectionists!!"
"Ah,,okay,,okay.."
"Sulli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"..The crazy members of DSYJ are here..
"You qualified!!!"
"You are now studying here..That's great!!"
"We can be more closer..Welcome!!"
"Go with us on first day of school.."
"Who says she will??"..Then Jiyeon pull me towards DSYJ members and hugged me..
"She will go with us..!!"
"Be careful with them..They are playboys.."
"No!!We are not!!"
"Of course I will go with the girls.."
"Mwo??!!"
"With Taemin.."
"Let's just go altogether..So it will be fair.."
"Okay.."
"So you're here..You qualified.."..Krystal said while folding her arms..
"Oh,,I'm here and I qualified.."
"Goodluck.."..She said coldy.."Let's go Minho.."
"I still have things to do..Go home first.."..Is he looking at me?? ^.^?
"Mwo??Are you letting me to go home first??"
"Oh,,go home.."
"You're insane...hhmmmpp!!"..Then Krystal madly walks away..
No one talks..We are all silent..
"Sorry.."..We all look at him.. O.O Minho says sorry??
"Krystal would never say sorry..That's why I'm the one who is doing it for her.."
"...."
"She doesn't have a place to stay in now.."
"Ouh??She moved out from the dorm??"
"Since last month.."
"Then where does she stay right now??"
"Minho-ya,,Don't tell me......"
"It's just temporary..That's why I want to be friends with her again..I'm not mad at you guys..It's just,I don't want her to
 stay longer in my condo..What if a news comes out??Me and her is living together..False news will come out again..So please..
 Just for me..Can you do it??"
"Are you telling us to say sorry to her??Huh,you're funny Minho.."
"...."
"We should..We also have faults,,you shouldn't pour water at her Jiyeon and we shouldn't leave her like that there..We started
 the fight because we can't control our temper..I think Minho was right.."
"Unni!!"
"Jiyeon-ah,Soyeon-ah.."
"Okay,,I'll do it just because Minho is our good friend..We will let her stay in our dorm but we will not say sorry to her 
 unless..She will change.."
"Okay.."..Then he smiled at us..He walked away but he turn back at us and O.O grabbed me..
 
 
He bring me to a place where there is no people..
"What do you want??"
He smiled at me.."Repeat what you said before.."
"What I said??Which one??"
"The one you said at the restaurant.."...What I said at the restaurant.. O.O What??!!Why do I need to repeat that??
"Why will I repeat that??"
"Repeat it for me.."
"I just accidentaly said it..But I doesn't mean it's true..I'm going home.."..I walk away..
"I like you!!"..I stopped from walking..What did he said?? O.O I'm blushing..I feel cold and I can't even move..I was froze
at the moment..
"M..M..Mwo??"
"I said,I like you.."
I turn around and he is looking at me,he looks shy and even scratching his head..I just staring at him..
"Wae??Why are you looking at me like that??"..Haha..He blushing..He's so cute..
I smiled at him.."Why are you blushing??"
"Mwo??No!!I'm not!!"..I smiled at him..Then he looks at me with a blank face..
"What if I say I like you too??What will you do??"..
Then he look at me and suddenly smile..as in,he smiled brightly.. ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally!!! :D The moment you've been waiting for!! :D MinSul!! <3 <3 <3
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
~I know you've been waiting for this for a long time..What do you think they should do after knowing that they like each other?
:D  You can comment or suggests your opinion.. :D Since I'm still not done writing chapter 20.. :D