Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 28

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

Mom opens the door of the car..
 
"Sulli-ya..Come out now.It's time.."..Mom said..
 
I'm shaking..I'm very nervous..I'm in all white,wearing my long wedding dress..I don't want to go out of the car..
 
"Don't be nervous sweety..Come on..The wedding is going to start.."..Mom said..
 
I go out of the car and I realized that they are all waiting for me..The bride..I feel nervous but excited too..
 
I started to walk at the aisle and just like what Minho said,I just look at him and tried to calm myself..
 
When I reached the front.He holds my hand tightly and guide me on my seat..The ceremony starts..
 
 
"STOP THE WEDDING!!!!!!!I CAN'T LET MINHO MARRY YOU SULLI!!!!!!!"..Krystal said..
 
Taemin is holding her trying to stop her.."Krystal,don't do this..Let them be.."..Taemin said..
 
"Sorry Sulli..But I can't marry you..I realized that..The one I really love was Krystal.."..Minho said..
 
"Minho-ya.."..I said..
 
"See??I told you Sulli!!!Stop you imagination because Minho still loves me!!!!!!!"..
 
"Sulli???It's time to wake up..You still need to prepare for the wedding.."..It's mom's voice!!
 
I open my eyes..So that was just a dream??I thought it was true..Luckily,it's not true..Because if that happens.I might die..
I almost cry when I realized that it was just a dream..I almost wanted to faint at my dream..Thank God it wasn't true..
 
 
As I am done preparing..We headed to the wedding..Just like at my dream..I feel very nervous as mom opens the door and told me
to get off..I saw many people waiting for me to walk down the aisle..I wish..My dream just stays a dream..I look around as I
walk at the aisle..I'm looking for Taemin and Krystal..But they are not here..I don't know if I would be happy that they are
not here,because I'm pretty sure that they will not cause any trouble..But sad to think that my bestfriends were not here..I
saw the DSYJ members and Perfectionists members..Even the Prince members..Other guests keeps on taking pictures..But not at me
but on DSYJ,Perfectionists,and Prince..
 
I finally reached Minho and he offers his hand..I take it and he help me to take my seat..The ceremony starts..I'm still not
compatible..I feel so uncomfortable..Maybe it's because of my dream yesterday night..I just wish that Krystal doesn't come out
on my wedding..We did everything we need to do at the ceremony..Then the moment that everybody is waiting for..The kiss part..
 
Anyway,me and Minho already kissed many times,but we haven't did it infront of many people..And besides,our parents are even
here,so we suddenly feel awkward..
 
"It's very awkward.I don't why.But we already did this many times right??"..Minho whispered..
 
"Yeah.But maybe because our parents are here.And also,even we already did this many times,we are the only one who knows it.."
 
"Oh..Yeah..But anyway,we are already married,so,I don't see any problem kissing infront of many people,right?And besides,not
 only us,but all of the couples who gets married do this infront of many people right?"..He said..
 
"What??"..I said..I look around..All of them were looking at us..It's like,they are waiting for our kiss..Even our parents..
They are all quiet..
 
Minho suddenly kissed me..Then they all clapped..The akwardness suddenly fades and everything come back to normal..
 
At the reception..
 
"Taemin is here..Do you want to see him??"..Minho said..
 
"Taemin??Really??"..I said..
 
"Yup.."
 
"Sulli-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!"..Yoona said..
 
"Yoona!!!Why are you not at the wedding??Huh??"..I said..
 
"Mianhae Sulli-ya..Can I excuse YOUR WIFE for a while??"..Yoona said..
 
"Okay sure.."..Minho said..
 
 
Yoona dragged me away from the reception..
 
"Tell me..Why are you not there??"..I asked..
 
"Sorry Sulli..But we comfort Krystal the whole night..She keeps on crying.."..Yoona said..
 
"Why didn't you tell me??I'm her friend and I need to comfort her too.."..I said..
 
"No need Sulli..She's fine now..And,she told me to say congratulations.."
 
"Where is she now??".
 
"She's at their home..Don't worry about her..She's fine now..."..Taemin-ah!!You're here!!
 
"Taemin!!You came.."...I said..
 
"Of course..It's my bestfriend's wedding so I should be here.."..Taemin said..
 
"Thank you.."
 
"Congratulations!!!Go on and be happy with Minho.."..Taemin said..
 
I hugged Taemin because I was so happy that he wasn't mad at all..I don't know the reason why he changed but the important 
thing now is,he's fine..
 
"Tsk..What's with that hug??Are you not going to join me??"..Yoona said..
 
I group hugged them..I'm very happy to see my bestfriends at my wedding..Krystal is the only one left..I need to make up with
her as soon as possible..
 
We all go back at the reception..
 
"Congratulations!!!You have leveled up Sulli!!"..Jiyeon said..
 
"Thanks!!Thanks for coming too.."..I said..
 
"We don't have enough money so we can just give one gift.."..Victoria said..
 
"It's okay..No need to worry.."..I said..
 
"Sulli..How was Minho's lips??Is it soft??"..Soyeon said..
 
Jiyeon hits Soyeon's head.."Why are you so curious about it??"..
 
"Tsk..Stop it poor girls.........Sulli,each one of us has our own gift..Unlike them.."..Myungsoo said..
 
"Thanks..!!"..I said..
 
"Beware of Minho..Never go with him in a place where you are alone.."..Wooyoung said..
 
"He's so dangerous.."
 
Then we all laughed..
 
"After the reception..Where are you going??"..Jiyeon asked..
 
"Jeju island.."..I said..
 
"Really??You are going to Jeju Island??!!When I get married,I also want to spend my honeymoon there!!"..Soyeon said..
 
"Do you think someone will marry you.."..Jiyeon said..
 
"Of course!!!!"..Soyeon answered proudly..
 
"Jiyeon..Just marry me..And every week we are going to Jeju Island.."..Myungsoo said..
 
Then we started to tease them..I think Myungsoo likes Jiyeon..But Jiyeon keeps on refusing him..I find Myungsoo cute so I 
don't see any problem with him..Jiyeon is so pretty too..They really fits each other..
 
 
Many hours passed and we didn't realized that it's already late..
 
"Sulli-ya!!You still need to prepare in going to Jeju Island!!"..Mom said..
 
"Ah..Alright mom!!"..I said..
 
"Sulli..Come on.."..Minho said..
 
"Good luck!!!"..Myungsoo said..
 
"Remember he's dangerous!!"..Wooyoung said..
 
"Don't forget us Sulli after this night!!"..Jiyeon said..
 
 
 
Me and Minho prepared everything we need to bring at the Jeju Island..Mom,Dad,and Minho's dad sent us to the airport..
 
 
 
At the airplane..
Minho holds my hand and sleep on my shoulder..I can now feel that we are a newly wed couple..
 
"Are you happy??"..He asked..
 
"Of course.."..I answered..
 
"I can't still believe that I'm already married with the prettiest girl in the whole world.."..He said..
 
"Yeah..Me too.."..
 
"Don't worry..I'll make sure to make you happy for the rest of your life.."..He said..