Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 3

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

MINHO's POV:
 
Upload Done..After 30 seconds I already got many comments saying-
 
"NO!!!Oppa,you already have girlfriend??"~"Since when oppa?"~"What about me oppa!!"~"Is she your girlfriend??ANDWAE!!"~
"She's cute but you should be mine oppa!!"~"Tell that you love her after seeing me,let's see if you still can..!!"~"Oppa!!I'm your fiance,remember??"
"Oppa is Mine!!"~"I hate that girl!!"~"She's not that pretty"..
 
Others recognizes her.. ~"WTF!!It's Sulli right??"~"She's Sulli of topclass!!"~"CHOI SULLI I HATE YOU!!"~"You're dead at school Sulli!!"
 
Whatever..I don't care anymore..It's her problem..She'll get bullied at school..Me??Oh,I'm just following the rules..
My list:
Rule #4:Have couple things..
Rule #5:She should be updated and you should also be updated in everything that she does..
Rule #6:Be friendly at her friends so that Perfectionists' appearance will not be damaged..
Rule #7:Go out with her sometimes..
Rule #8:Get her phone number..
 
6 missions left..But I still need to follow some of the rules..
I turn off my laptop and lay down on my bed..What crazy things will happen again tomorrow??
 
Next morning I woke up and dad greets me happily,,Oh I know because I follow the rules..I turn on the tv and I'm the headline..
~"Yesterday,Perfectionists' Minho posted a selca with a girl saying that she is his girlfriend..It attracts many people esp the Perfects(Perfectionists'Fans club name).
  According to some fans,the girl is named Choi Sulli..~
I head to the dining room to eat breakfast..I'm sure Sulli is really dead at her schoolmates..I eat my breakfast and I picked
her up..She seems doesn't know anything..Poor Sulli..I leave the school immediately 'cause I still have things to do..
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
They are all staring at me..They all seems mad at me..Yoona stood up as pull me towards my seat..Krystal come near at us and sit infront of me..
"Ya,,you're in a big problem!!"Yoona said..
"Problem??What problem??"..I answered back..
"School's Headline News..Nobody is Perfect club Founder is Perfectionists Minho's girlfriend"..Krystal said..My eyes got bigger!!All of them are staring badly at me..Eotteoke??
"Ya,,how did they know??"
"You surely didn't watch tv this morning."..Krystal bring out her iphone and she let me see some articles..It's all about Minho..
"Minho's Girlfriend"~"Perfectionists'Minho 
reveals a selca with her girlfriend"~
We even open my twitter account..Worldwide trends 1-10 are all related to Minho..WHAT??I'm trending??
 
Choi Minho
Minho's Girlfriend
#Sulli
#AntiChoiSulli
Perfects hates Sulli
Minho and Sulli
Minho is mine
Minho is for Perfects
#WeHateSulli
Perfects and Minho
 
We even search on facebook.. 
 
Anti Sulli (36,728 likes)
We Hate Choi Sulli (12,312 likes)
Choi Sulli (9,092 likes)
Sulli is ugly (4,013 likes)
 
I even have Anti page??Yoona and Krystal is right!!I'm in a very big problem..as in BIG,,BIG,,BIG,,BIG,,BIG,,PROBLEM!!!!
I feel urinate after seeing those news..So I go out from the room and go to the bathroom..But while I was in the c.r I was totally shocked when someone splash water at me..
I go out from the c.r wet..as in totally wet..The good thing is I brought my cp..but..it wasn't working,,since it was wet!!AAAHHH!!!!CHOI MINHO IS REALLY A BAD LUCK!!
Yoona and Krystal came and help me go outside..I don't have my mom's number since my phone already ..eeerrrggghhhh...totally unlucky day!!
Krystal go in first and Yoona talked to me.."Could It be Krystal??".."Krystal??But why will she do it??".."When you go the c.r,she said she's going to follow you because someone may do something bad at you..Then suddenly she come back running telling that someone splash water at you..She hold and pull me,,her hands is cold and a little bit wet..Then we already saw many people outside.."..Yoona said.."Ya,,why will she do that??She's a Perfectionists' anti too,,she's even one of the founder of Nobody is Perfect.."I said.
"hhmm...I can't say anything..but what is she is that??"...Before I answer Yoona a familiar car parked infront of us and a handsome boy come out from the car..It's Minho!! I heard other student's scream..They recognized Minho..Minho walked towards me and pull me..I was signing "No!!" at Yoona but she is just smiling at me and let Minho pull me towards his car..
 
Minho drove the car and many girls are chasing his car..We successfully escaped those crazy fan girls..We stopped at a seashore and we both go out from the car..I already saw people 
murmuring..Expected,,they recognized Minho..He give me a towel and I madly get it to wipe myself..
 
"It was you.."
"what??"
"You know that I was splashed by water because you tell someone to do it.."
"Me??Why will I do that??"
"Because you're so arrogant!!"
"Choi Sulli of Top Class,I didn't do anything!!"
"Choi Minho of Arrogant Perfectionists,then how did you know that I was splashed by a water??"
"I saw someone posted ~Somebody splashed water at Sulli in our school.."
"Then why did you come??Why are you here??"
"I'm..I'm here as your boyfriend.."
"Don't take it too serious Choi Minho is Arrogant Perfectionists.."
"Go home and change you still need to back to school.."
He walked away..and he starts the car,I rode in as people keeps on looking at us..
 
 
MINHO's POV:
 
Rule #2:You need to be patient with her...done..I already did it..But I still need to do it everytime..She even blamed me..Yeah I'm the reason why she got many antis and why someone
splashed water at her..I'm really telling the truth,,I just saw it on my me2day account..But wait,,she's right,,why do I need to go there??I'm really taking it too serious..Maybe it's
because it's been *four years since I haven't got a girlfriend..I suddenly remember Krystal,,what is she doing right now??Is she still on U.S??Is she fine??She is my first and last love
(wasn't sure if she would really be my last love),,what if I meet her at Korea??Since she was a korean too..But I need to erase her from now on..Sulli is my girlfriend,oh don't take it
too serious Minho..I don't want to do this but I need to do..because dad said it..IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE PHOTOS!!
I change all Krystal's picture on the photo frames on my room..even the picture on my wallet..I printed Sulli's best photo from her me2day(actually,i really had a hard time choosing)..
I just don't face the photo frames on my bed not like the way it was before..I put Krystal's pictures under my bed..I don't want to burn it,just like in dramas..So childish..
 
My schedules today is done..I don't have anything to do today..Lying on my soft and comfy bed..I fell refresh from my stress at Sulli..
 
 
TAEMIN's POV:
 
I saw the comment of one of the students from their school..Someone splashed a water at Sulli at school..I hurriedly go to their house to check if she is okay..I'm sure she go home after
that incident..I enter her room and she is alone browsing the web..I sit down beside her and she is looking at the bad comments about her..I put fold the screen of her laptop..
 
"Ya!!"..She said..
"You can still dare to look at the negative comments about you??"
"Gwaenchanna..As long as me and my friends know the real me.."..she smiled..
I pinched her cheeks "You're so cute when smiling.."..
She pinched my cheeks too "Even if he became my husband,,I will still remain a Prince's big fan..So don't worry.."
We continue on pinching each other's cheeks.."Of course,you should be,,'cause I'm your bestfriend.."
"Of course!!You're the best bestfriend I ever knew..That's why me and Krystal really loves you.."..She smiled cutely..
 
Sulli is my childhood friend..She is my neighbor and she is the one who gave me confidence to face other people and be confident with my talent to become a superstar..she's really a great
friend..Krystal became her friend at school..Since I was still attending the same school as them before,Krystal became my friend too..She's an exchange student from U.S...
The two of them were always being bullied by other students since they were a new student..Actually that's my fault,,I told Sulli to transfer in my school..I serve as their superhero and
always protects them from bully students..But of course before I transfer to an art school,,I fixed their relationship with other students too..And now,they weren't bullied at all,except
the Perfects(Perfectionists' fansclub name)..
 
I drove her back to their school and I watched her as she walks away..
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
I'm afraid to enter our school..What if someone bully me again??Especially the Perfects..Guys,,I don't have extra uniform anymore for tomorrow!!As I walk at the corridor I met some Perfects
and they smile widely at me..They are even asking if I'm okay..Excuse me??I should be the one asking you that question..Are you Perfects okay??Or you all intake illegal drugs??Or drunk??
They all changed..From a beastly form,they all turn to an angel..But how??What happened again??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The beast Perfects turn into angels..They all became kind to Sulli,,but why??What happened again??
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
~Hi!! Thanks for those to subscribe and read my story!! Thank you very much!!Muah!!
I just heard of this song and I think this song fits my story..Isn't??Listen to it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXVGbdy12U
Please spread my story too!!Thanks!! ^^