Marry My Idol's Rival Chapter 27

Marry My Idol's Rival

 

TAEMIN's POV:
 
 
I dragged out Krystal out of canteen..I don't want her to make scandal on the canteen..I bring her at the rooftop..
 
 
"Let go of me.."She said..
 
"Krystal..What's the problem again??"..I said..
 
"You are even asking when you even know the reason.."..She said..
 
"Just let them be Krystal..Can't you see how happy they are??"
 
"Yeah!!I can see it!!And it makes me feel worst seeing them happy when I am alone and crying here.."..
 
Tears suddenly come out from her eyes..She really looks pitiful..
 
"Krystal..I understand you.."
 
"No!!You don't understand me because you just like Sulli but you haven't been her boyfriend..But me??I was Minho's girlfriend
 for 2 years!!Do you think that I can just suddenly forget all of that??You're crazy Taemin!!"
 
"Yeah!!I'm not Sulli's boyfriend!!But I liked her and I was beside her for more than 2 years!!But she never liked me!!It's more
 worst than you feel!!".I said..
 
Silence occured between us..
 
"Sorry.I am nagger..I guess,that's why Minho doesn't like me anymore..
 
"Yeah..It's because I've been beside her always that's why she doesn't sees me.."
 
"Taemin-ah.."
 
"Why??"
 
"Can you help me feel better today??"
 
"Help you feel better??"
 
"Oh,,take me wherever you want me to wake..I just want to feel better.."..She said..
 
"Okay,I'll take somewhere who has a lots of fun..But,I cannot promise to make you feel better..Okay??"..I said..
 
"Okay.."..She said as she smile at me..
 
 
 
I took her to the carnival..
 
"Mwoya??Don't you think this is cheap??"..She said..
 
"Sometimes,cheaper things is better.."..I said..
 
"There are so many people here..What if they recognized us??"..
 
"Ah!!Come here.."..
 
I pull her..
 
 
"What are we doing here??"..She said..
 
"Haizzt..You need to wear a cap!!So nobody will recognize you.."
 
"Ah,mattda!!"..
 
"Here,,try this,,I think violet hat fits you.."..I said..
 
"Really??But I haven't tried a violet cap,how about the yellow one??No!How about the pink one?"
 
"Ya...You shouldn't wear bright colors,because it catches people's attention easily and make them look at you.."..I said..
 
"Then they will recognize me??"..She asked..
 
"Of course!!If they recognized you,they will recognize me too!!Here,just take this black one.."..I said as I put the cap on 
 her small head..
 
"Geure??"[is that so?]...She said..
 
 
 
We started to walk together around the carnival..We even ride on some rides and I almost fainted..Waah!!She's a fierce lady..
She wants to ride on all of the rides at the carnival!!I want to say no but I'm a man and I promised to make her feel better
today..I can see that she is really happy riding on the rides so I can't stop her..I feel the same as her,,,sad,,,because we
are both like....dumb?????So I know the way she feels right now..I'm a little bit relieved now..I also thank Krystal today
for making me feel better,,that I still have a friend to rely on..
 
Even though I miss the days that I'm happy with Sulli here..I just need to forget all of those..Sulli is happy with Minho now
and I can't so anything to make her change her mind..And besides,If you really love someone,,,you will choose whats better 
for him/her right??Or in whatever that makes him/her happy,you should be happy too..
 
Me and Krystal sat on a bench at the side of the carnival..
 
"Wouh..This feels better.."
 
"Thank you.."..I said..
 
"Hmmm??Thank you??Ya!!I should be the one saying that to you right??"
 
"I'm glad that you feel better now.."
 
"Thank you!!I forgot all those hurts in my heart when I'm riding on the rides.."..She said..
 
"Yeah,it's obvious that you love riding on the rides..Whooww..I almost fainted!!"..I said and then she laughed..
 
"It's because..I haven't gone to a carnival before..Actually,it's my first time.."
 
"Really??It's your first time??Then that means..Minho doesn't bring you to a place like this before??"..I asked..
 
She looked at me and doesn't say anything..Haiisshh!!I forgot that I don't need to mention Minho right now..
 
"Ah..I mean.."..
 
"It's because he doesn't like to go to a place like this..To a place which is crowded.."
 
"Ah..."..I said..
 
"Oh??!!Cotton candies!!I like that!!Come one let's buy.."...She said...Then she grabbed my arms..
 
 
 
 
 
SUZY's POV:
 
 
I am really free today..I don't have anything to do today..They are all busy preparing for Minho oppa and Sulli unni's wedding
tomorrow..I'm very excited for their wedding..
 
"Oppa!!"...I said..
 
"Oh,Suji-ah.."..Nichkhun oppa said..
 
"Mom called me to tell you that you should bring the flowers there as soon as possible.."..I said..
 
"Me??Am I a flower deliverer??"
 
"Just do what mom says..Or else she will comeback to America again!!"..I said..
 
"Then that's better.."
 
"What???!!!I'm going to tell that to mom.."
 
"Ah no..no..no!!Here,I'm going to give these flowers to them..Okay..??"
 
"Okay.."..I said then I smirk..
 
Oppa left..Then I suddenly called Sulli unni..
 
 
"Unni,Oppa is on his way there right now.."
 
"Really???Okay..."
 
"I want Victoria unni to be assigned at the flowers,okay??"
 
"Okay!!You can trust me Suzy.."
 
"Oh..Thanks unni!!Bye!!"
 
"Oh..Bye!!"
 
Then Unni hunged up the phone..I want Nichkhun oppa to get married too..I want to have sisters that's why I want my brothers
to get married as soon as possible and have children..I love babies..I love playing with them....And make them cry..hahaha..
 
 
 
NICHKHUN's POV:
 
 
~Put your hands up!!Put your hands up!!P-P-P-P-P~
 
I'm driving my way to the reception hall to bring these flowers as I sing and rocked on the radio's song..
 
 
I stopped as I arrived at the reception hall..Sulli run towards me..
 
"Oppa..Just bring the flowers to the assigned arranger.."
 
"Okay..By the way,who is the assigned??"
 
"Ah,she's over there!!"..Then she pointed out a blonde girl but I can't see her face because she is not facing us..
 
"Ah..Okay.."
 
"Ah,oppa.She's not that tall to reach the higher parts..Is it okay for you if you help her??"
 
"Ah,,okay..I'll help her.."
 
"Okay..Thanks oppa!!"
 
"No problem.."
 
"Good Luck!!"..She said then she run away..
 
 
I walk towards the blonde girl..
 
"Uhm..Miss..Here's the flowers.."..I said..
 
The girl turn around and look at me..She seems familiar..Where did I saw her??Oh right!!It was Victoria!!She changed her
haircolor..But still,she still looks nice..
 
"Oh,,Nichkhun-sshi.."
 
"Ah,Sulli told me to help you in arranging the flowers.."..
 
"Really??Then that's great.."..Then she smiled at me..
 
 
Tsk..Suzy!!!!!!!!I know this is all your plan!!!!I remember!!!!Mom is not in Korea!!!!I've been fooled by my little sister 
again!!!Haiiiiizzzzztttt........
 
 
 
 
MINHO's POV:
 
Whoooww!!!I feel like I'm flying up in the sky!!!I'm getting married tomorrow..But I can feel all the nervous now..I wish I
can do things right tomorrow and I won't fail..
 
 
I saw Sulli standing at one side..I give her a backhug..
 
"It's tomorrow.."..I said..
 
"Yeah..Can you feel it??"
 
"Of course!!Everything is prepared now for tomorrow.."
 
"I feel nervous.."
 
"You shouldn't be..The bride should look good at her wedding..You don't have to worry because I'm there beside you the whole
 time.."
 
"Okay..I promise to feel alright tomorrow.."
 
 
 
I send her home because it's getting late and we still need to get enough sleep for tomorrow..
 
 
11pm..I'm still lying on my bed..I can't sleep..I keep thinking of what will happen tomorrow..
 
 
 
 
SULLI's POV:
 
Sulli!!!!!!!!The bride should look good!!!It's already 11pm and I'm still awake..I can't stop myself from being nervous..
 
What do you think will happen tomorrow??Will I do good tomorrow??Then should I eat more careful on the reception??Then after
the reception...We are going to Jeju Island...Then on Jeju Island...
 
 
*Flashback*
 
"Minho-ya.."..I said..
 
"Sorry..I was just....I was just carried away.."..He said shyly as he wear his shirt again..
 
"It's 2 days left..We can just continue it after the wedding.."..I said..
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
Does it mean........   O.O  Oh Sulli!!!You hardheaded!!What are you thinking!!!Stop it!!!Stop it!!!Stop it!!!
 
But,what if Minho really continue it?? *blushes* It will be my first time..How does it feels??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Hi!!!!!!!!!Sorry for not updating this for a very long time.. :)) Thanks for supporting my story!!!