Revelation

Mystery of love [Hitatus]

-Shinee’s Dorm-

 

Minho POV

 

“I need to talk to Jonghyun hyung after this” I shouted in my mind as I open the door ready to take my bath.

 

The sound of pouring water from the hot shower grabbed my attention causing me to gaze into the misty glass panel. Under the blurring effects of the steam, I saw a well-toned body nourishing in the gentle touch of the flowing water. Soft moan escaped from his y lip as drops of water caressed his amber skin.

 

I was startled by the image I saw, it was my first time seeing someone totally and I just can’t seem to take my eyes of him even though I know it wasn't right.

 

His luscious wavy hair

 

Juicy pink lips

 

y collar- bone

 

Thin waist

 

I was gulping my saliva spontaneous as I fascinate about how irresistible he would be in a bathrobe, riffling his wet hair as water dripping down his pale face, sliding down his contoured chest. His alluring red lips breaking into a smile as he walked into my arms…………..

 

“Minho”……

 

“Yo….Minho-ah……” Jonghyun shrieked as he waved his hand vigorously in front of my face, breaking my chain of thoughts.

 

“Eh, hyung…….” I replied in daze.

 

“Are you ok, why are you stoning here? he asked with a worried look on his face.

 

“Yeah……….I’m fine” I replied sheepishly.

 

“I just finished my shower, it’s your turn.” he commented as he strolled out of the toilet.

 

OMG.................did I just imagine Jonghyun hyung as Taemin bathing in the toilet. These thoughts of mine are getting bad to worst. I need to straighten them out quick or not I will go mad.

 

“Hyung” I called after Jonghyun, grabbing his hand lightly to hold him back.

 

“Can I talk to you later?” I stared at him with my pleading eyes.

 

“Sure…..Minho, we can always talk in bed tonight you know…” he said in low husky voice and a y smirk on his face. Then, he gave me a heart-throbbing wink and an air-blown kiss as he exited the toilet.

 

What’s wrong with him?.............that’s like so disgusting.......................

 

I’ve decided to take a quick shower and proceed with my conversation with Jonghyun hyung, I don’t want to stay up late with him in his room, he acting very these days ever since he started dating Se Kyung noona.  Key said it’s his raging hormones getting over the angel side of him which is probably true. The beast inside him is on the verge of release, I will remember to pray hard for the safety of Se kyung noona if I ever go to church with Siwon Hyung again.

 

 

-Half an hour later-

 

-Jonghyun’s room-

 

“Jonghyun hyung………..” I called out as I entered his room.

 

“Are you free, can I talk to you now?” I asked as I scanned the room for his presence.  His room looks ridiculously clean as compared to usual; I presume Se kyung noona is coming to visit tomorrow. It is no doubt the only reason for him to clean his room despite of key’s endless nagging.

 

 Jonghyun hyung is probably the finest double faced monster around.  Towards Se kyung noona, he acts like the sweetest, most caring person on earth but when he is with us, he could be quite egoistic and insensitive. Luckily, there is always key hyung there to control him. Their endless bickering never fails to entertain me. I guess they really would make a lovely couple no wonder there is so many fans around worshipping them. 

 

-Being genuine to yourself and the one you love is a virtue-

 

“Hey….Minho-ah, do I look better in this outfit or that?” Jonyhyun asked, flashing two set of clothes in front of me. “I am having a date tomorrow and I can’t decide what to wear” he mumbled.

 

“That one” I replied, pointing at one of the set of clothes without even looking at them. I mean who cares about what you’ll be wearing for a date anyway, it’s not like you are getting married anyway?

 

“Hyung, how do you know if you are in love?” I asked seriously.

 

“Eh……….umm…..probably when you get attracted to the person................For example..........you will think about her everyday, you will get distracted by her. You will want to know everything about her including her family and friends” he answered with a solemn voice and a spaced look on his face.

 

“It sounds like how I am feeling now, so I like taemin, is that it?” I thought, staring at Jonghyun hyung that was obviously drifted into deep thoughts. I guess there is nothing much I can ask anymore so I choose to leave him alone. Maybe I can ask onew hyung or key about it too, though they don’t have much dating experience but I can’t judge a book by its cover. They might still be able to enlighten me about love.

 

When I was about to leave the room, I heard Jonghyun hyung calling after me.

 

“Minho-ah………., if you are interested in the person, you should try going out with her. This might help you to understand the feelings you have for her” he commented.

 

“But how do I know he is interested in me?” I asked in confusion.

 

What am I supposed to do? How can I even think of dating Taemin, isn’t that a crime.

 

“Yah, of course you should ask her directly whether she wants to go out with you. If that doesn’t work then use the art of seduction, get her to fall for you. With your looks and everything, no girls with be able to reject you, believe it or not.” he answered patting my shoulders with an encouraging smile.

 

“But Taemin is not a girl and I hardly think he is interested in guys” I screamed in my head. All these love stuff are getting onto my nerve, when will I actually understand them?

 

“Yup, by the way, you can start by reading this book” he said, pushing the book into my arms, “I think it’s about love, it's key's so return to him when you finish it, ok.” he replied, pushing me out of his room.

 

“If you need any individual lessons on seduction, I will always be there to coach you” he whispered with a flirtatious smirk on his face.

 

“Eh…..Thanks hyung............but I don't think I'll ever need that” I replied nervously. That smile on his face totally freaks me out, I mean there's got to be something up his sleeve I thought as I walk back to my room.

 

“What is the book about anyway?” I thought as I flip through the pages of the book.

  

How to love one unconditionally

 

 

That sounds so abstract and profound.  I guess only parents have the ability to love their child unconditionally. I really don’t think people like us are able to love others unconditionally in this realistic society nowadays except if they are like Mother Theresa, a person that places self sacrifice over her own needs for the benefit of humankind.

 

I’m just a mere mortal if I like someone, I would want them to love me back. I don’t care what it take but I will make Taemin fall for me; seduction or not, here I come.  With this determination I will surely get what I want, Minho- ah………Hwaiting……

 

“Yeah………what is this doing in the book”………… “It looks like letter”………

 

It should probably be Jonghyun hyung’s………..Omo……..can’t be a love letter, is it?  Out of curiosity, I open the letter and started reading………..

 

-Letter-

 

My love,

 

                    I am really grateful to have the opportunity to love you. I know many people in the world never even have the chance to meet a soul mate in their lifetime, the one that they are willing to live for but I met you. You brought colours to my life, only when I’m with you, I could experience the feeling of joy, happiness, pain and emptiness.  

 

                  From the first day I met you, I just can’t keep my eyes away from you. You are the one I’m waiting for; I just knew it even though I was quite skeptical of my feelings for you then. How can one fall in love at first sight, that’s merely physical attraction, isn’t it? All I saw then was nothing more than your looks and external qualities.  I don’t even know you.

 

                  However, as we got to know each other better, I was blown away by you; your personality, your playfulness and passion for singing. I can’t even imagine why I would start appreciating simple things like the way you walk, your smell and smirk when you came close to me. I always love the way your eyes crinkle when you smile, it would make me weak in my knees and my heart would melt with joy.  

 

                 Although, you wasn’t always nice to me and we bicker a lot but I just love being around you. I love your touch and I feel safe in your presence. I felt comfortable sharing everything with you even those stuff I’m not proud off because I know that you would always support me and reassure me that it will be over in no time.

 

                You are just like the most enticing wine ever brewed, so sweet and addictive. I long for the mellowness taste of your lips and your warm embrace that would never belong to me. From the day, you walk into her arms; we have slowly started drifting apart. I have the feeling that I am going to lost you forever. Will that ever happen?

 

                 As the days passed, I made up my mind to move on; continuing to love you would only become a burden for the both of us. I can’t remain logical and cool in front of you and her anymore if I carry on my feelings like this. Since you have found the love of your life, it would be selfish for me to hold on to you. Thanks for being with me through these years. I know the spot you had taken in my heart would never change no matter what and I appreciate you for teaching me how to feel; feel the happiness and sorrow that life brings.  

    

-Song lyrics-         

 

 

One sided love is never gonna work

 

I’m sure you ever heard

 

but you really need to understand

 

Love was never planned

 

If you can’t love me back

 

Set me free

 

 free from you again

 

I will find someone

 

 Someone

 

To love me in your place

 


To the Dino that I would always love

From your most beloved Key

 

I felt tears rolling down my check and that was when I notice I was crying, I never thought Key would love Jonghyun hyung so much. Key was the most supportive person in their relationship. He was always telling us to be kind to Se kyung noona when she visits and accept them being together. Key was also the one that spent the most time supporting and comforting Jonghyun hyung during his gloomy days when the news of him and Se Kyung noona was all over the media.

 

Why………why is key suffering in silence. It’s not fair, when Jonghyun hyung and Se kyung noona is happily together, key was alone with no one to turn to for console.

 

I need to help key to get Jonghyun hyung back no matter price I am going to pay. I want key to be happy too.

 


 

Vagel_91:

                 Hey guys, this is chapter 3, hope you'll like it. To me it is totally unbelievable that I have persevere through writing 3 chapters, I probably haven written so much in my life before. I was writing this story, hoping to explore thoughts regarding love.

 

If the story ever trigger you to think twice abt love, do let me know at least I know I am going at the right track.

 

Please comment and subscribe to my story if you like it, it will really motivate me to carry on writing. Thanks for all your support.